Full-Day Private Forbidden City Tour
By Sunflower Tours China
Particularly for first-time visitors who don’t speak Chinese, Say no to hustlers and discover the city on this private tour. Enjoy time with your English-speaking guide, and walk through Forbidden City leisurely while your guide tells you fascinating stories of their significance. Check off Beijing’s biggest attraction of Beijing—The Forbidden City. Book your Forbidden City tickets prior to your visit.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
per adult (price varies by group size)
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Excellent English Speaking Tour Guide
- Entrance Fees
- Imperial Lunch, Ice Tea and Popsicle. ( If the option is apply)
- Taxi fare within 4th Rind Road ( if the option is apply)
- Entry/Admission - Donghuamen
- Entry/Admission - Forbidden City-The Palace Museum
- Entry/Admission - Hall of Great Harmony (Taihe Dian)
- Entry/Admission - Hall of Preserving Harmony (Baohedian)
- Entry/Admission - Palace of Heavenly Purity
- Entry/Admission - Garden of Tranquil Longevity
- Entry/Admission - Chuxiu Palace
- Entry/Admission - The Imperial Garden of The Palace Museum
- Entry/Admission - Jingshan Park (Jingshan Gongyuan)
- Gratuities (Recommended)
- Taxi fare at your own expense (Outside of 4th Ring Road)
- Meals, ice cream and Drinks ( If the option is not selected)
- Any other expenses that not listed as included
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 67316P303
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Full-Day Private Forbidden City Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Full-Day Private Forbidden City Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Full-Day Private Forbidden City Tour?
- Full-Day Private Forbidden City Tour price starts from $88.00. Discover and book Full-Day Private Forbidden City Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Full-Day Private Forbidden City Tour cancellation policy?
- Full-Day Private Forbidden City Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Full-Day Private Forbidden City Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Full-Day Private Forbidden City Tour?
- Full-Day Private Forbidden City Tour is hosted by Sunflower Tours China. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Sunflower Tours China on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Full-Day Private Forbidden City Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 67316P303
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1DonghuamenStop: 10 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Forbidden City-The Palace MuseumStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 3Hall of Great Harmony (Taihe Dian)Stop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Hall of Preserving Harmony (Baohedian)Stop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Palace of Heavenly PurityStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6Garden of Tranquil LongevityStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 7Chuxiu PalaceStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 8The Imperial Garden of The Palace MuseumStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 9Jingshan Park (Jingshan Gongyuan)Stop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
I am fully satisfied with the guidance and content of this tour. Miss Lina I Beijing in and out and Miss Jenny in X…
Wonderful visit of the Summer Palace with Sunflower Li
We had the most delightful experience touring the Summer Palace with Sunflower Li. From start to finish, it was an …
Excellent tour of Beijing, highly recommended
The walking tour of Beijing we had with Miss Lina was excellent, she was able to speak English well and was well or…
Great for Company Parties!
There were 11 of us from our company. Sunflower was sweet and a great instructor. My food tasted...AMAZING!! Even …
Best Time in Beijing ! :)
Sunflower Tours took time and patience on a very cold rainy day to show us some of the major landmarks in Beijing. …
The best of Beijing
Be prepared for long but very fulfilling day. Miss Lina met us bright and early in the lobby of our hotel. She ha…
Unforgettable Day with Miss Lina at the Great Wall
My husband and I had the pleasure of meeting Miss Lina through Sunflower tours, and thanks to her our experience wa…
The Unforgettable Forbidden City and Miss Maggie ☺️
I just have to share my experience with Miss Maggie as my guide in Beijing! She was absolutely amazing and made my…
Virtual Trip - Beijing Downtown City Walk
Thanks so much Sunflower for giving my students in Hawaii a wonderful virtual Beijing downtown trip!!! My students…
Wonderful Tour of the Summer Palace
We had a lovely time at the Summer Palace. We booked last minute and Sunflower Tours was so accommodating. Maggie…
Overall, I had an amazing time on the tour with Miss Maggie, and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a kn
I had the pleasure of being guided by Miss Maggie during my recent trip to Beijing and I must say she was an absolu…
Amazing dumpling making experience with Sunflower Li!
I booked this class for my high school students who are learning Chinese. This class is really interesting! My stud…
Cooking class plus culture and storytelling experience
We experienced her kungpao chicken cooking class through our company event (via zoom), and she is very fun and frie…
Online class on how to make delicious potstickers
I have taken many cooking classes. Sunflower's class is one of the best! She is organized, altruistic, and a fantas…
Super Sunflower 👍🏻
It was a great tour, we were told many interesting stories and our guides were super helpful and friendly!!