Lama Temple, Hutong and 798 Art District Private Day Tour
By Sunflower Tours China
Particularly for first-time visitors who don’t speak Chinese, a private guide can transform the Beijing experience. Say no to hustlers and discover the city by private guide this door-to-door private tour. The tours itinerary is customizable base on your interests. Stroll through the 798 Art District and historical alleys, Beijing’s hutong, back lakes, Nanluoguxiang and Lama Temple feel much more atmospheric with a private guide on hand to tell their stories and answer all your questions.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
per adult (price varies by group size)
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Excellent English Speaking Tour Guide
- Entrance fees
- Taxi fare ( within 4th ring road)
- Entry/Admission - Lama Temple (Yonghegong)
- Entry/Admission - Yandai Xie Street
- Entry/Admission - UCCA Center for Contemporary Art
- Gratuities (Recommended)
- Taxi fare at your own expense ( Outside 4th ring road)
- Any other expenses not listed as included
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 67316P271
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- Dietary restriction and food allergy need to be noticed ahead of the booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Lama Temple, Hutong and 798 Art District Private Day Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:
- Lama Temple (Yonghegong)
- UCCA Center for Contemporary Art
- Yandai Xie Street
- Back Lakes (Hou Hai)
- How much is Lama Temple, Hutong and 798 Art District Private Day Tour?
- Lama Temple, Hutong and 798 Art District Private Day Tour price starts from $168.00. Discover and book Lama Temple, Hutong and 798 Art District Private Day Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Lama Temple, Hutong and 798 Art District Private Day Tour cancellation policy?
- Lama Temple, Hutong and 798 Art District Private Day Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Lama Temple, Hutong and 798 Art District Private Day Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Lama Temple, Hutong and 798 Art District Private Day Tour?
- Lama Temple, Hutong and 798 Art District Private Day Tour is hosted by Sunflower Tours China. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Sunflower Tours China on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Lama Temple, Hutong and 798 Art District Private Day Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 67316P271
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Lama Temple (Yonghegong)Stop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee detailsPass byTemple of Confucius and Guozijian Museum
- 2Wudaoying HutongStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 3NanluoguxiangStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 4Back Lakes (Hou Hai)Stop: 30 minutesSee details
- 5Yandai Xie StreetStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6798 Art ZoneStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 7UCCA Center for Contemporary ArtStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Sunflower Tours China
Joined in May 2012
#2 of 62 Classes & Workshops in Beijing
- carlosee70700Great tourI am fully satisfied with the guidance and content of this tour. Miss Lina I Beijing in and out and Miss Jenny in X’ian deserve a big applause for their professional and courteous service. They had every detail in place for our tour. And definitely I will recommend it to friends. Thank you
- charlottedU6232YC00Wonderful visit of the Summer Palace with Sunflower LiWe had the most delightful experience touring the Summer Palace with Sunflower Li. From start to finish, it was an absolute pleasure. Her knowledge of the palace's history and cultural significance was exceptional, and she effortlessly shared it with us in a captivating manner. We were enthralled by her storytelling skills, making the tour educational and engaging. One aspect that truly stood out was her genuine enthusiasm for her work. She took the time to answer all our questions and ensured that we felt fully immersed in the beauty of the palace. Additionally, her talent for photography was evident as she skillfully captured stunning moments of my boyfriend and me amidst the palace's picturesque surroundings. Without hesitation, we wholeheartedly recommend touring with Sunflower Li. Her passion, expertise, and dedication to providing an unforgettable experience make her an exceptional guide. If you're seeking a memorable journey into history and culture, look no further. Sunflower Li will undoubtedly leave you with cherished memories of your time at the Summer Palace.
- Kkafozoff00Excellent tour of Beijing, highly recommendedThe walking tour of Beijing we had with Miss Lina was excellent, she was able to speak English well and was well organized and very helpful with everything during the tour. Overall, we would highly recommend this tour for anyone traveling to China now that the country has reopened after 3 years. This tour is great in that you get a feel for the life of this massive historical city and it’s culture.
- kaitlynf74100Great for Company Parties!There were 11 of us from our company. Sunflower was sweet and a great instructor. My food tasted...AMAZING!! Even better the next day. We all couldn't stop talking about it. Additionally, Sunflower communicated well with me (when I accidentally booked at 6 am instead of 6 pm). This will forever be my go-to fried rice recipe.
- laurenh2323j00Best Time in Beijing ! :)Sunflower Tours took time and patience on a very cold rainy day to show us some of the major landmarks in Beijing. Sunflower made us feel warm and welcomed as we toured the city. The interesting stories told as we visited places helped us truly appreciate the major landmarks like Tiananmen Square. She is knowledgeable and it enhanced our vacation experience. Tour guides like Sunflower truly make your trip even better, I highly recommend booking your tour with her! Thank you again Sunflower for the beautiful tour with my family! - Lauren
- Footprints6097500The best of BeijingBe prepared for long but very fulfilling day. Miss Lina met us bright and early in the lobby of our hotel. She had all of the transportation and tickets for admssion lined up for the day, we didn't have to worry about a thing. We started at Tianamen square, and made our way to the Forbidden City. The amount of knowledge and history Lina was able to share with us throughout the day was invaluable. She told us so many stories and was able to describe the meaning behind so much of the architecture - we never would have been able to learn that on our own. Lina was so patient, and she took so many picutres for us! Next we walked around some of the old streets around the forbidden city and enjoyed a nice lunch. Miss Lina ordered for us, and it was one of the best meals we had during our entire time in China. We finished the day at the temple of heaven, which is a spectacular place with so much history. Again, the knowlege and stories Miss Lina shares makes the experience so much better. It was a long day, with a lot of walking but it was worth every penny. Having a private tour guide in China is a must and I would highly recommend Sunflower Tours. They make it so easy - you don't have to worry about transportation, where to get tickets...etc. It's just the best, and Miss Lina is just fabulous!
- Footprints6097500Unforgettable Day with Miss Lina at the Great WallMy husband and I had the pleasure of meeting Miss Lina through Sunflower tours, and thanks to her our experience was unforgettable. Miss Lina met us right in the lobby of our hotel and she had all of the transportation and tickets arranged for us, all we had to do was show up. The drive out to the wall took about 60 mins and it was a nice drive through the countryside. The drive home was about 3 times as long due to Sunday traffic. Miss Lina was able to provide us with so much history and information about the wall that we never would have known. She took lots of pictures of us and was extremely patient, we never felt rushed. We probably spend about 2.5-3 hours walking the wall and taking photos. You could take less or more time than that depending on your preference. Our driver was excellent, very patient and calm even in heavy traffic. The car was very comfortable, clean and enjoyable to ride in. We treated Lina to a lunch after at the base of the wall, and thankfully we did because the car ride home took about 3 hours! The Great Wall is incredible and I am so happy we booked a private tour. I would 10/10 recommend Sunflower Tours.
- Anna V00The Unforgettable Forbidden City and Miss Maggie ☺️I just have to share my experience with Miss Maggie as my guide in Beijing! She was absolutely amazing and made my trip to Forbidden City and Tiananmen Square unforgettable. I love how friendly and knowledgeable Miss Maggie is. She had a way of making the tour both exciting and informative. She really went above and beyond to ensure that i had a great time and learned a lot about 4th history and culture of the city. But what really made Miss Maggie stand out to me was just how nice she was.
- SiaLuo00Virtual Trip - Beijing Downtown City WalkThanks so much Sunflower for giving my students in Hawaii a wonderful virtual Beijing downtown trip!!! My students are very excited to meet Sunflower again online. She told me this is her first time to do virtual trip, but she’s so professional. She got everything prepared well, such as microphone, camera, internet, and most importantly, interesting explanations of Beijing architecture and history. We really had an amazing time with Sunflower. Cheers!
- Mp033000Wonderful Tour of the Summer PalaceWe had a lovely time at the Summer Palace. We booked last minute and Sunflower Tours was so accommodating. Maggie, our tour guide was informative and engaged our 8 and 5 year olds during the tour. We had a great time and the transportation was spacious enough for our 6 person group.
- Anna V00Overall, I had an amazing time on the tour with Miss Maggie, and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a knI had the pleasure of being guided by Miss Maggie during my recent trip to Beijing and I must say she was an absolute delight! Her knowledge and enthusiasm for the history and culture of the city were infectious, and she made every moment of the tour a fun and educational experience. Miss Maggie took me to the Temple of Heaven, and it was an incredible sight to behold. She not only explained the historical significance of the temple but also made sure to highlight the unique architectural features of the complex. I truly appreciated her attention to detail and the way she brought the temple to life with her vivid descriptions.
- SiaLuo00Amazing dumpling making experience with Sunflower Li!I booked this class for my high school students who are learning Chinese. This class is really interesting! My students said they love this kind of cooking class. Sunflower is very professional. She got everything prepared well and able to handle the class well. She also introduced Chinese dumplings culture, which is helpful to our students. I highly recomment her!
- GraceGaeunKu00Cooking class plus culture and storytelling experienceWe experienced her kungpao chicken cooking class through our company event (via zoom), and she is very fun and friend to be around. Besides popular Chinese dishes, she is good at storytelling, introducing culture, telling us things about Beijing, and introducing suitable ingredients and alternatives. I definitely wish I was in Beijing to learn cooking offline with a group and dine with her together.
- 863mariacristinac00Online class on how to make delicious potstickersI have taken many cooking classes. Sunflower's class is one of the best! She is organized, altruistic, and a fantastic cook. She gives lots of tips and guides you to make sure that you succeed. She puts her heart into teaching, and the potstickers were absolutely delicious. I highly recommend her.
- 565yolandas00Super Sunflower 👍🏻It was a great tour, we were told many interesting stories and our guides were super helpful and friendly!!
Buy it with
Lama Temple, Hutong and 798 Art District Private Day Tour provided by Sunflower Tours China
Product Overview: Lama Temple, Hutong and 798 Art District Private Day Tour
|Number of Photos||3|