Getting out Airport and go the must too see attraction in Beijing . Tiananmen square and Forbidden city tickets included , Private English speaking driver pick you up from airport and drop you off back to airport .
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 6–8 hours
Start time: Check availability
: Chinese, English
Print or digital reading material such as a guide, map, brochure, etc.
What's not included
- Airport pick up and drop off ( PEK)
- Private English speaking Driver with air-condition vehicle
- Tolls , gas, parking fee
- No limited bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Forbidden City-The Palace Museum
- Lunch fee
- Gratuities ( Recommend for excellent service )
- Entry/Admission - Jingshan Park (Jingshan Gongyuan)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick you up from Beijing Capital International Airport ( PEK). Your private English speaking driver will hold a sign wait for you at Starbucks which close by Exit B. If you can not find your name , please go " Information Center " and call us, the service is free there.
- Capital Airport, Shunyi, Beijing 101300 China
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 218215P33
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Please inform us in advance if you need baby seat
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Layover Self-Guide Tour To Forbidden City with Private English Speaking Driver?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:
- Forbidden City-The Palace Museum
- Tiananmen Square (Tiananmen Guangchang)
- Jingshan Park (Jingshan Gongyuan)
- How much is Layover Self-Guide Tour To Forbidden City with Private English Speaking Driver?
- Layover Self-Guide Tour To Forbidden City with Private English Speaking Driver price starts from $90.67. Discover and book Layover Self-Guide Tour To Forbidden City with Private English Speaking Driver on Tripadvisor
- What is the Layover Self-Guide Tour To Forbidden City with Private English Speaking Driver cancellation policy?
- Layover Self-Guide Tour To Forbidden City with Private English Speaking Driver cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Layover Self-Guide Tour To Forbidden City with Private English Speaking Driver on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Layover Self-Guide Tour To Forbidden City with Private English Speaking Driver?
- Layover Self-Guide Tour To Forbidden City with Private English Speaking Driver is hosted by Private Car & Driver Service. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Private Car & Driver Service on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Layover Self-Guide Tour To Forbidden City with Private English Speaking Driver on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 218215P33
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Private Car & Driver Service
Joined in November 2019
#29 of 148 Transportation in Beijing
- fakename10100Private driver to see one of the best parts of the wallThe Great Wall has several sections open to tourists and this is arguably the best one, but that’s largely because of how far away it is from central Beijing. Some sections about 60 km away but Jinshanling is 140+ km away. As a result, having a driver is basically a must. My driver was Mr. Ping (who works with Leo’s Private Tour) and having him was very convenient. He picked me up from my hotel in central Beijing at 6:30. It was a 2 hour drive to Jinshanling, so we chatted some and he was a nice guy with a pretty strong level of English. After we finally arrived at the Main Gate, he took me to the park entrance and I bought my ticket into the park (60 RMB). He showed me the map and told me where he’d pick me up (the 5 window tower) and then I started my hike. The hike itself was lovely. It was half repaired and half wild (not repaired at all) and had gorgeous views. There are a few entrances along the path that the Chinese tourists use cable cars to go up the wall, which is slightly annoying as you get young child and grandparents who enter hard parts of the trail beyond their skill level. Regardless, I went on their busiest holiday of the year and walked past less than 200 people over 4.8 km. The whole hike took about 2 hours 20 minutes not including me stopping a lot to take pictures and eat snacks. When I reached the 5 window tower, I messaged Mr. Ping to let him know and he was there when I reached the bottom of the west entrance. We hopped in and we’re right back to Beijing! He was a nice guy and the driving was nice. It did cost me a little extra because I was solo, but it was worth it. I would definitely recommend anyone looking at going to the Great Wall to go to Jinshanling. Thanks Mr. Ping and Leo’s Private Tour!
- CapeTownBear00ExcellentLeo's as a company is simply sensational. From inquiry to tour the best experience was the confidence they instill that all will go well. And it does. Amazingly so. We booked a driver to take us to Jinshanling section of the Great Wall. We were under no illusions our driver would speak English as we did not book it like that, but Leo's provided us Jackie. Not only can Jackie speak English but taught us the Chinese sense of humor,. His explanations of everything helped make Jinshanling, Beijing and China make more sense. It was a long drive to get to the the Wall and so Jackie engaged us in chats and soon it was like we were with a friend showing us his countryside. When we needed a bathroom break he found a good petrol station and for photo opportunities along the way he happily pulled off. Once at Jinshanling he set us up to get tickets and with maps explained the best way to experience the Wall. This experience of standing on the Great Wall is wasted to try and explain as we had seen many pictures and videos of it. Being there in person is like the saying only you can feel the rain on your face. You simply have to go there to know the overwhelming sense of wonder and awe this sight offers. It is so much and more. So big the eyes cannot see it all, So long the body cannot comprehend how it was built and how far it stretches. The icy winds in winter and snowy landscape made it more dramatic and the mountains as backdrop heightened the sense of accomplishment. The one feeling we had at the Wall was that is was so big as an experience we would not have been given the freedom to appreciate it if Jackie was not there with us to take us there and look after us. Once we shakily walked down from the wall from the much walking Jackie took us to a farm house for lunch. This lunch and food and conversation with the farm lady was one of my travel highlights of my life. It was only us and Jackie and the cook/farmer lady and we compared notes on our countries and chatted about so much it felt like a casual lunch with friends and family. We learnt more about China and its people in the two hours there than in our whole lives before. Jackie made it comfortable for us to chat freely and with mutual respect we got to a place where we felt sad not to know more about China before coming and what we knew was so outdated and incorrect. On the drive back Jackie again chatted but was weary that we may want to rest and doze off. He again stopped when we needed and was so sensitive and considerate to our needs. I can honestly say Jackie allowed me to put aside my pre conceived ideas of China and gave me a beautiful new set of perspectives of this fascinating ancient culture. The Great Wall of China is pretty sensational to see on its own. With Jackie from Leos a whole layer was added that made this trip a highlight of my life and it changed me I am proud to say. If you are considering doing this trip - DO IT!!! Nothing will prepare you for the wonder you will see. Travelling in a foreign country the culture and language is daunting but with Jackie and Leos this difference was the spice on the meal not the sand it could have been. 10 out of 10 as this tour was as perfect as it could have been. Much more than we expected. Much Much More,
- 96gians00Snowy beautyI was so lucky to have got the snow fall just night before of my trip. Drive all the way to THE GREAT WALL was so beautiful. When I reached at WALL it was very cold but after few minutes snow covered walls beauty took over the cold and I re5enjoyed my day.