Travel to the outstanding Great Wall section at Badaling, trace the history and enjoy hiking on one of seven wonders, marvel at the incredible manmade project in the world. Tianjin port transfer service is included!
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 10–11 hours
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- English speaking tour guide
- Tianjin Cruise Port Terminal transfer
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - The Great Wall at Badaling
- Cable car
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Your friendly tour guide and driver will greet you at the Gate 1 exit of Tianjin Cruise Port.
- Tianjin International Home Port
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 230382P46
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Outstanding Badaling Great Wall Layover Tour from Tianjin Cruise Port?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Outstanding Badaling Great Wall Layover Tour from Tianjin Cruise Port on Tripadvisor
- How much is Outstanding Badaling Great Wall Layover Tour from Tianjin Cruise Port?
- Outstanding Badaling Great Wall Layover Tour from Tianjin Cruise Port price starts from $325.00. Discover and book Outstanding Badaling Great Wall Layover Tour from Tianjin Cruise Port on Tripadvisor
- What is the Outstanding Badaling Great Wall Layover Tour from Tianjin Cruise Port cancellation policy?
- Outstanding Badaling Great Wall Layover Tour from Tianjin Cruise Port cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Outstanding Badaling Great Wall Layover Tour from Tianjin Cruise Port on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Outstanding Badaling Great Wall Layover Tour from Tianjin Cruise Port?
- Outstanding Badaling Great Wall Layover Tour from Tianjin Cruise Port is hosted by China Visa Free Layover Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact China Visa Free Layover Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Outstanding Badaling Great Wall Layover Tour from Tianjin Cruise Port on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 230382P46
Reserve your spot
About the operator
China Visa Free Layover Tour
Joined in December 2019
#146 of 470 Tours & Activities in Beijing
- wrondas00Beijing layoverTrip made worry free and the experience was amazing. obtaining the visa for the layover was also easy had the best hours of my life on Beijing layover tour. No one should hesitate trying the visa free layover tour available
- twinneyy00forbidden city layover tour in BeijingIf you are planning to have a layover in Beijing, I cannot overstate how terrific our experience was with this tour company and specifically our travel planner. Our overall Beijing layover schedule was tight given the 7 hours we had but the whole arrangement facilitated each and every minute. The only thing I would do differently given another chance for a Beijing layover tour is to actually travel to Beijing on a vacation for a couple of days in order to spend more time on the attractions and explore a little;e bit further. We all loved the experience
- ammief202000water town layover tour in ChinaThis spectacular layover trip was providing entrance tickets including transportation by private car and it was the best decision i made this year. Linda the guide did an amazing job with providing advice, ideas and had the best arrangement to get through what seemed to be an impossible tour. She provided support on the process of obtaining the layover visa at the airport on arrival by providing steps to get through the process, answering a tens of questions and always being prompt.had a great time and i highly recommend
- helinabrown00Huanghuacheng Great Wall Sunset Layover Tour from Beijing AirportAll the arrangements were up to the mark in terms of transportation arrangements pick up was a bit challenging because we arrived later than recently agreed due to unavoidable circumstances but it was all handled swiftly and efficiently as we found the driver and guide still waiting. The driver and guide were both very cooperative, polite and friendly. In addition i could tell they were well traveled and experienced. Enjoyed the layover tour during sunset it was unbelievably beautiful what a wall. Thanks again for your support and patience
- neylori00great pass time in Beijing layoverfun,prompt,professional and very accommodating. This layover tour arrangement in Beijing came in handy for me in many ways having initially thought ad be bored all the hours in the airport. glad i got the best service and arrangement in the shortest time possible.The guide was super effective he knew his facts and history making me feel so comfortable. Would recommend to anyone looking to have a layover in Beijing and willing to use it greatly
- Kianoiii00Layover in BeijingMade it for the layover tour in Beijing on my way home after a business summit in Malaysia. Who said China visa free policy isn't the in thing to get through long airport stopovers. Was glad to be greeted by one of the warmest lads who was my your guide for the few hours I had to spare and I give thanks for the pleasure to both make a friend and a tour champ. Everything was seamless during the visa free layover in Beijing almost felt like I was catching up and passing time with on old friend. Level of professionalism was maintained but fun wasn't limited. Overall and in short I give the services offers five stars and I could give more I surely would. Great service highly recommended to anyone looking to have fun and see China on a different angle on a layover tour that is visa free
- mustafa_hami00visa free layover tour in BeijingEverything was perfect, the transportation arrangement and voucher for the Great Wall were all inclusive. We had an enjoyable family layover in Beijing with no pressure as we were heading to vacation in Bali. In short everything was taken care of and payment was made very easy and simple in the pre-arrangement of the layover tour in Beijing.The itinerary was favorable we even got the chance to amend it to our liking i should also mention that driving times were full of exploring and learning more about China. China tours especially long ones should be considered because of the vast attractions available and activities too, so it is really a destination to consider for holiday so take the stress out of trip planning and use the agency. Guaranteed fantastic customer service, great value and we would book through them again without hesitation. .
- Kateee11200Amazing experience!My friend and I had the most amazing time on our private Beijing layover tour with Jenny. She went above and beyond to fit in as much sight seeing as we could in the time we had between flights. Not only taking us to the Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square and the Great Wall, she also surprised us with an authentic lunch and traditional tea tasting. The tour was fully flexible and Jenny got us back to the airport on time and even assisted us with our check in. I loved my time in Beijing!
- amiebun00I WOULD GIVE 6 STARS - can't recommend enough!Jenny was the absolute best! It truly was the most incredible experience for my friend and I. They were extremely quick at replying to any email quires we had and were super helpful in answering any questions. We then met our guide, Jenny, at the airport and she could not have been more helpful and lovely. She took us all around the Forbidden city and got us lunch. She was super informative and took so many photos of us around at different spots! She then took us to the Great Wall which was just magical! We took a chairlift up and a toboggan down, giving us the best views of the wall possible. Which was also a super fun way of seeing it! The driver was super safe and reliable as our belongings were kept safe in the car all day! Jenny was always flexible and dropped us off at the airport on time for our flight, also finding and showing us where we had to check in! All round a great experience and I'm so happy we booked with this company! Could not recommend enough!!!!
- keylisha5500best Beijing layoveri have no words to describe what an amazing layover i had in beijing except GREAT. Come to think of it the whole idea dint seem realistic untill it all came to life. What a time to be a live. Best experience ever!