Private Beijing Daxing International Airport PKX Transfer to Hotel
By Beijing Trips-Day Tour
Enjoy the comfort and convenience of a private round-trip airport transfer from and to your hotel in Beijing. Private vehicle that accommodates up to 12 passengers. Escape the stress of public transport and the hassle of crowded taxi ranks with this easy and efficient service. This is a one way transfer service, and it's available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- One-way private transfer
- Hotel/airport pickup or drop-off
- Meet and greet service
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
- Private transportation
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Your driver will hold a sign with your name and welcome you at arrival area of Daxing international airport.
- Beijing Daxing International Airport, GC56+W6C, Daxing District, Beijing, China
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 25127P21
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please choose the right size vehicle based on the number of your luggage
- Vehicles are not wheelchair accessible, however the driver is able to assist passengers with collapsible wheelchairs in boarding and disembarking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Private Beijing Daxing International Airport PKX Transfer to Hotel?
- Private Beijing Daxing International Airport PKX Transfer to Hotel price starts from $49.00. Discover and book Private Beijing Daxing International Airport PKX Transfer to Hotel on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Beijing Daxing International Airport PKX Transfer to Hotel cancellation policy?
- Private Beijing Daxing International Airport PKX Transfer to Hotel cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Beijing Daxing International Airport PKX Transfer to Hotel on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Beijing Daxing International Airport PKX Transfer to Hotel?
- Private Beijing Daxing International Airport PKX Transfer to Hotel is hosted by Beijing Trips-Day Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Beijing Trips-Day Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Beijing Daxing International Airport PKX Transfer to Hotel on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Private Beijing Daxing International Airport PKX Transfer to Hotel?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 1h. Discover and book Private Beijing Daxing International Airport PKX Transfer to Hotel on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 25127P21
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Beijing Trips-Day Tour
#101 of 442 Tours & Activities in Beijing
- brendabX7509OK00Great Wall, Beijing ChinaZou was an excellent guide. Even though we were unable to speak the same language, we downloaded an app and were able to communicate thru the app. He was pleasant and made for a fun trip. Highly recommend this trip.
- Eric-san_Travels00Super convenientHad a short 7 hour layover in PEK airport. Rather than sit around the airport, decided to check out the Great Wall. Pickup, coordination and communications were super smooth. Do your research on YouTube for the temp VISA process to make things even easier. Driver for the tour was safe and smooth. Spoke good English. Helped purchase tickets for us and waited patiently till we finished viewing the wall. Would recommend.
- mmu444400Great Day at the Great WallMr. Gao was a great guide. He took very good care of me on this “wild” section of the Great Wall. In my opinion, this is the best way to experience the Great Wall… to see a portion that is left as it has been for centuries, coupled with a portion that has been restored but is incredibly scenic. This is a much better option than the Badaling. Section which has been overly commercialized.
- 21saemik00Quick and Awesome Layover Tour of the Great WallOur driver Zuo was awesome, he arrived at the hotel on time and had us back to the airport at the time I requested. We did not get the whole package so our driver did not speak English fluently but Google translate bridged the gap. I was worried due to the time crunch, we literally had an hour at the wall at the most so I didn’t get the package. I planned to just go and take some pics and leave. Our driver/guide got us there, and we were able to take the chair lift up, take pictures and check out the wall and toboggan down. There is a shuttle bus you have to take from the visitor center to the chair lift which took away some time as well as buying the tickets for everything but our guide did it all for us. If you have 3-4 hours to run out to the wall, I highly recommend this.
- AlmudenaS78200The driver tried to cheat us! Be careful!First of all, I have to say that the booking was easy and the service before the excursion was good. Car was OK. BUT... Be really carefull...we arrived at 7:10 am and the driver park the car and told us that the ticket Office wont open until 7:40...he was lying...He wanted us to buy the tickets to his friend in the car park...telling us it was the only way to have the tickets. He was keeping us away the official ticket office so we couldn't see the building Just in front of us where the official place is. My husband stayed with them and I crossed the street and realized that ticket Office was, in fact open so we knew then they where triying to play with us...so I came back and we rejected to buy the tickets to them...(the point was they got "group" tickets and trying to re-sell them to the "stupid" tourists like us at the same price of the official ticket Office, ridicolous!!! ...) when we rejected, the car park guy and the driver where very rude to us...we were really disappointed about the experience... All this stupid play made us lose a lot of time, and It was a shame because we arrived very early in the morning in order to avoid crowds... The other point is the driver didn't speak english AT ALL, it was Ok for us because we used the voice translator, so we could understand everything, but It should be clear when you book It... To be honest, I guess the experience may change if you have another driver, but from our point of view, I wouldn't recommend it, all this thing made us feel really unconfortable and unsafe...
- Marina L00Excellent private driver serviceI contacted Fernando prior to our arrival to Beijing in order to arrange a private car to Mutianyu. He responded quickly and in good English, and offered us a honest price for this kind of service. The driver picked us up exactly on the scheduled time, and even though he didn't speak English, he managed to communicate with us via a translation tool. Upon arrival he accompanied us to the entrance. We spent about 4.5 hours on the wall, and afterwards he took us safely back to our hotel.
- ana_sc13400Great day on the huanghuacheng greatwallThe driver picked us at the airport. We spent a perfect day, walking on the wild part and have dinner in a local restaurant. Thank you !
- marcellesegaldesign00AMAZING CUSTOMIZED TRANSFERI had the best service from Jack. I asked for a customized transfer on route to the airport. Fast and efficient reply and pick up. He did so much more than I asked for. Thank you so much Jack! Great service! I felt safe as a solo, female traveler. Will see you soon! 10/10
- lillianmonarrez00Excelente !!!!Our scale at Beijing was wonderful , we took the private tour to the Great Wall(all included) with Wallace our guide . The driver was waiting for us 15 minutes before our schedule , the guide very friendly , always willing to help with the pictures , and overall the experience was very good , and the restaurante included for lunch was also very nice . When we leave the van we notice , we had forgotten our camera 📷 at the van , so my husband called James who immediately get Wallace to come back to the airport for delivery our camera . This was awesome 👏 👏. Thank you !!!!!!
- josepht66800Glorious Trip to the Great WallBooked through James and his response was very swift. Communication was good and he even make an effort to confirm details 24hr before the trip. The driver and guide was highly knowledgeable and very fluent in English. They are helpful with useful tourist info as well when I get dropped into the city. 3 thumbs up !
- Jakeduncan3300Layover trip to the Great Wall!Our trip to the Great Wall was amazing. Our guide was excellent, he didn’t speak English at all but he used his phone to translate so the language barrier wasn’t a problem at all. The only problem we had was getting out of the airport, it took way longer than we expected, like 4 hours. But our driver was still waiting for us outside the gate when we got there. I definitely wouldn’t recomend doing this trip if you have less than a 9 hour layover, we were cutting it pretty close to get back on time. If it hadn’t of been for our awesome driver I think we would have missed our flight. Definitely would use this company again!
- Jessica R00Great time at the wall! Very friendly and professionalWe are so happy with our tour. James was very responsive and helped us with everything we needed. We even forgot our laptop in the car and he came back and brought it to us! Couldn’t ask for better
- PassionBaker00A terrific experiencePre-trip arrangement for hotel pick-ups to and fro airport and a day trip to Mutianyu with G was very smooth. His response was very quick. The day trip was arranged to be picked up by Mr Zuo. Mr Zuo is a very easy going and friendly person. He bought drinks for us to be brought up to the Great Wall and waited patiently with us. He helped us buy tickets for the cable car and the entrance fees and helped us save money by using my children's passport as students even though they didn't bring their student pass. He recommended us to have lunch at the restaurant at the parking area and it was good. He gave us many information and tips on where to go and what to buy. After Mutianyu, we went to Ming tombs - Ding Chamber. He made sure we cover what we need to. After that, he dropped us off to where we want. His friendliness and politeness made our trip very memorable. If we were to visit Beijing again, we would definitely contact G again for his great services! Highly recommended tour service!
- calliess201800AWESOME!Jo was our driver and he was amazing. Our flight was delayed and we had to wait in a long line to receive our temporary visa's. Jo was extremely patient and kind. One of the airport police officers attempted to keep us in the airport because he was afraid that we would miss our flight. Jo assured him that he would get us back in time and thankfully the officer approved our temporary leave. Thank you Jo!
- addugueyt00Great service!Reliable, on time and very pleasant, I can only recommend this tour! We went to the Great Wall for 600RMB in a very comfortable car, and our driver had prepared water bottles and even umbrella for us!
Buy it with
Private Beijing Daxing International Airport PKX Transfer to Hotel provided by Beijing Trips-Day Tour
Product Overview: Private Beijing Daxing International Airport PKX Transfer to Hotel
|Number of Photos||1|