Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Express adventure to see Terracotta Warriors from Beijing within a day with bullet trains is not a dream. We'll make it come true. Brief schedule: 5 am: A driver will meet you in your hotel in Beijing to transfer you to Beijing West Train Station to catch the 6:27 am train to Xian. 10:58 am: Your Xian guide and driver will meet you at Xian North Train Station. They'll drive you to Terracotta Warriors instantly. 12:00 pm: Arrive at the Museum. We'll treat you a gourmet lunch. 1:00 - 4 pm: Tour Terracotta Warriors. 6:30 pm: Bullet train back to Beijing. 11:30 pm: A driver will pick you up from Beijing W. Station and transfer you to your hotel. "We had a fantastic one-day tour of the Museum of Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses. Our guide, Daniel, was all we could hope for; he was there to meet us when the overnight train arrived; displayed an immense wealth of knowledge about the site; and was very pleasant and entertaining throughout the day. " -- Michael C., Canada
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and HorsesStop: 3 hours - Admission includedThe Terracotta Warriors lay westward in the city of Xian, China's old funding, a city that Westerners may have never come across previously. While it might be challenging for you to imagine on your own seeing this remote station, Great Wall Adventure Club is right here to aid you in making this desire a truth. Before he passed away, Emperor Qin Shi Huang still imagined leading a substantial military in the paradise. The initial leader of linked China entered the following life with an individual army of over 8,000 soldiers, together with 500 steeds, greater than 100 chariots, and also a great Armory, all performed in brick-red warriors. The Terracotta Warriors Museum is most definitely worth a journey. With China's brand-new high-speed rail lines, getting to Xian, Beijing, Shanghai, and the Terracotta Warriors has never been simpler or a lot more practical!Read more
- Chinese food. Vegetarian or gluten-free can also be arranged.
- Train tickets between Beijing and Xian.
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Great Wall Adventure Club
Couldn't Ask For A Better Tour
A great day from start to finish. The driver, Mr. Wang, arrived on time and we set off. He was a safe driver who go…
Amazing experience and guide
We always dreamed about a visit to the Great Wall but never imagined how good it would actually be. The tour guide …
Abosoltely amazing one day tour of Forbidden City, Tiananmen Sq and Great Wall!! Incredible
We decided to take the benefit of 72 hour transit free Beijing tour on our trip to India. After intensive research …
Do NOT SELECT this company OVERPROMISE and UNDERDELIVERY on every metric
Here's the letter I sent to the company. I rarely write letters. this time, I couldn't NOT write: We’re on the f…
Absolutely incredible - never to be forgotten!
We decided we wanted to see the lake area of the Wall, away from all the crowds (which was about 90 mins drive from…
Hike 3 AC
Wonderful! We had a great time! Luis was fantastic, knowledgeable, and fun! I very much recommend! The parts of the…
Absolutely incredible!! Our guide Oliver and our driver (Mr Wong) took great care of us. Amazing adventure with the…
Coolest Experience Ever
We had to book our trip with them last minute and they were awesome! We had a group of 20 young adults and everyone…
I'd do it all over again
I can't say enough wonderful things about Oliver and the Great Wall Adventure Club. I have high expectations when w…
Highlight of my Trip!
We did the Jinshanling to Gubeiko sunset hike with Aaron. The trip exceeded all of my expectations. Booking the tou…
Great Wall Adventure of a lifetime
We chose to hike the Jinshanling section of the Great Wall and we had the most fantastic guide we could have hoped …
Incredible experience: Jinshanling Group Tour
The scenery here was incredible. If you're doing a day tour of The Wall from Beijing I highly recommend accessing i…
Jinshanling Group Tour with free pickup
A great trip, well organized, with a friendly group. It was everything we wanted it to be: we got the hike (wonderf…
Private tour of Jiankou to Mutianyu with Luis
Our family (2 adults & 2 teenage boys) loved this hike! Or guide, Luis, made sure we were in the right places to g…
Experience of a lifetime!
We had a wonderful time on this tour with our guide Barry. My colleague had been to the wall many times before, thi…
- Duration: 19h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, German
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,957 travelers!
from $150.40* $188.00
Popular: Booked by 1,364 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 195 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 1,037 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Express Bullet Train Tour to Terracotta Warriors from Beijing for One Day
- Express Bullet Train Tour to Terracotta Warriors from Beijing for One Day will start at 5:00 AM. Discover and book Express Bullet Train Tour to Terracotta Warriors from Beijing for One Day on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Express Bullet Train Tour to Terracotta Warriors from Beijing for One Day on Tripadvisor
- Express Bullet Train Tour to Terracotta Warriors from Beijing for One Day price starts from $489.00. Discover and book Express Bullet Train Tour to Terracotta Warriors from Beijing for One Day on Tripadvisor
- Express Bullet Train Tour to Terracotta Warriors from Beijing for One Day cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Express Bullet Train Tour to Terracotta Warriors from Beijing for One Day on Tripadvisor