Particularly for first-time visitors who don’t speak Chinese, a private guide can transform the Beijing experience. Say no to hustlers and discover the city by private car on this door-to-door private tour. Check off two of Beijing’s biggest attraction—Tiananmen Square and Forbidden City--stroll through the historical Hutong alleys with rickshaw. immerse yourself at dragonfly spa. A comprehensive package with private driver, entrance fees, Dragonfly spa and lunch, Airport Pick-Up and Drop-Off are all inclusive
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Private Tour
- Tour from PEK Airport (Please choose upon booking)
- Tour from Daxing Airport (Please choose upon booking)
- Excellent English Speaking Tour Guide
- Experienced Driver
- Entrance fees
- Spa Fee
- Bottled Water
- Entry/Admission - Forbidden City-The Palace Museum
- Entry/Admission - Back Lakes (Hou Hai)
- Entry/Admission - Dragonfly Therapeutic Retreat (Beijing Yansha)
- Gratuities (Recommended)
- Breakfast & Dinner
- Any other expenses that not listed as included
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Capital Airport, Shunyi, Beijing 101300 China
- Beijing Daxing International Airport, GC56+W6C, Daxing District, Beijing, China
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 67316P226
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Beijing Layover Tour to Forbidden City with Foot Massage?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Beijing Layover Tour to Forbidden City with Foot Massage on Tripadvisor
- How much is Beijing Layover Tour to Forbidden City with Foot Massage?
- Beijing Layover Tour to Forbidden City with Foot Massage price starts from $260.00. Discover and book Beijing Layover Tour to Forbidden City with Foot Massage on Tripadvisor
- What is the Beijing Layover Tour to Forbidden City with Foot Massage cancellation policy?
- Beijing Layover Tour to Forbidden City with Foot Massage cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Beijing Layover Tour to Forbidden City with Foot Massage on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Beijing Layover Tour to Forbidden City with Foot Massage?
- Beijing Layover Tour to Forbidden City with Foot Massage is hosted by Sunflower Tours China. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Sunflower Tours China on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Beijing Layover Tour to Forbidden City with Foot Massage on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 67316P226
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Tiananmen Square (Tiananmen Guangchang)Stop: 20 minutesSee details
- 2Forbidden City-The Palace MuseumStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 3Back Lakes (Hou Hai)Stop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Yandai Xie StreetStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 5Dragonfly Therapeutic Retreat (Beijing Yansha)Stop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Sunflower Tours China
Joined in May 2012
#1 of 63 Classes & Workshops in Beijing
- Надежда М00Very caring tour guideAwesome show! And tour guide gave me very accurate instructions on how to get there and what to do, he was very nice, bought me a bottle of water and recommended nice places to eat near the theater.
- 885janinam00Li's Dim Sum cooking session was a culinary delight!Li's Dim Sum cooking session was a culinary delight! From an informative introduction to hands-on dumpling making, it was an engaging experience. Li's expertise and friendly approach made the class accessible to all. The highlight was savoring our creations, a delicious feast that left us with newfound appreciation for Chinese DIM SUM. Highly recommended!
- 427darynaa00Service was greatThe organisation was perfect! They really took care of everything! The show was great as well Definitely it was a pleasure!
- H177RXmanuelb00Ms. Li is a very good tour guideMs. Li is a very good and professional tourist guide despite that she's not with us during our tour in Mutianyu Great Wall we're communicating using WECHAT and she managed to guide us every single step until we reached to our destination..! Thank you we enjoy our tour in great wall, and for those who wish to visit Mutianyu Great Wall in the future we highly recommended Ms. Li Thank You Frm: Mr. Bautista
- H177RXmanuelb00Ms. Li is a very good tour guideHi Ms. Li, thank you for your very useful assistance with us during our trip in Mutianyu Great Wall despite you're with us but you still manage to communicate with through WECHAT and guide us every single step until we reached to the right direction to ride the cable car, you're Highly Recommended to all who wish to visit Great Wall Thank you Frm: Mr. Bautista
- aspirindirekt00Great performance, very helpful guide!We‘ve spontaneously booked a show (and paired it with a visit to the heavenly temple since it’s close nearby) - And we’re quite amazed by the performance! Also, the view from our seats were perfect. Many thanks to our event planner Sunflower Li, she gave us lots of tips and recommendations before and after the show :)
- 471emelynl00Exceptional Tour Guide!Hutong Breakfast is a must-have in your itinerary! Although I loved my hotel breakfast, I was thrilled to try the local’s breakfast. Sunflower, our enthusiastic guide, brought us to a few popular shops to try the zhajiangmian (noodles with fried bean sauce), steamed meat bun, Chinese chopstick donuts, rolling donkey (sticky rice dough with red-bean paste coated in soybean powder, no donkey meat), wonton (dumpling), Chinese crepe and soy milk. The food was simple and tasty but my favourite was the zhajiangmian and wonton. Pleasantly savoury and fragrant, yum! We also got to see the locals exercising and playing jianzi (featherball kicking). My mother and I enjoyed the Breakfast Tour very much and Sunflower’s exceptional service (she took all our photos for us!). She is light-hearted, intuitive and accommodating whom you will love at first sight. 5-stars for Sunflower!
- 471emelynl00Beautiful BeijingI really love Beijing. What made my trip so unforgettable was the tour that Kris took us. She woke up at 4am to pick us from our hotel! Kris is very knowledgeable about the history of ancient and modern China including the places we visited, from the religious designs on the walkway of the garden of Summer Palace and the behaviour of the koi fish in the pond, a place where only the king's favourite concubines get to come, to the types of jade leaves decoration in the king's study and the cold lake in Beihai Park which would freeze in winter but have swimmers in spring. Kris was National Geographic live and interactive and I loved hearing her explanation about everything plus she speaks perfect English and Mandarin! When we came to the White Pagoda 72 stairs, I was at once terrified but Kris assured that I would be able to make it down safely and supported me all the way. I am thankful for her confidence. The tour lasted longer than it should as we were often short of stamina and slowing down but Kris was very patient and accommodating although she had a long day too. Five stars for Kris!
- ernestot58900Best Decision EverWhen we were evaluating whether we should get a tour guide for a trip to China, we came across this tour. All the reviews seemed to be so good that we even wondered whether it was too good to be true. It wasn't and having Sunflower as our guide was the best decision we could ever made. She was very knowledgeable, very agreeable, very diligent, had an excellent English, was always on time and was always willing to accommodate our requests. If I go back to China and need a tour guide, I would choose Sunflower again without a doubt. She is basically the best tour guide you could ever expect.
- Felipe A00Great organizer, nice show!Everything was great!, Sunflower is really nice and she takes care of every detail. She picked the best seats to watch the show and as a gift she bought us water (we were not expecting it, it was a nice touch from her), after the show she gave us some tips to what to do next (get something to eat). Recommended to everyone!
- smsaccesssales003 fantastic days in BeijingHad an amazing 3 days in Beijing with Sunflower tours with Maggia as a fantastic guide for the 3 days. All parts of the tour extremely well organised with lots of great places to see. The great Wall was fantastic. Highly recommend Sunflower tours and highly recommend Maggie as a tour guide
- renelG841GQ00Jingshang park TourThe tour with Miss Maggie was very educational, she taught us the history of the Jingshang Park but also that of the Forbidden City in a fantastic way. As an extra, we were introduced to the residential areas of Beijing where Miss Maggie taught us how a traditional Chinese family lives and how their status can be read from the housing complex and the entrance. We could not wish for a better guide than Miss Maggie. Good luck and success to Miss Maggie.
- 686mamn00Great show in BeijingGreat and good show ..So amazing Sunflower help everything ..She send email ,text,and phone We ‘re happy for her kindness…Hope to see show again
- Zel L00Best serviceSunflower Li was super helpful with the booking process. Information on how to get into the theatre and even bought a bottle of drink for me. Even check in with me if I have arrived at the destination. The information provided by sunflower Li is very helpful as it’s my first time in Beijing. 5 star service! 谢谢你
- fredgamal00GreatVery good organization sunflower team is super nice and very helpful, I strongly recommend to use their services
Buy it with
Beijing Layover Tour to Forbidden City with Foot Massage provided by Sunflower Tours China
Product Overview: Beijing Layover Tour to Forbidden City with Foot Massage
Number of Photos