The best winter outdoor activity, enjoying your skiing activities at Huaibei without any pushing. And visit Mutianyu Great Wall on same day . Private English speaking driver service and self-guide day trip, more flexible , freedom and customized . No Factory, No Detour, only enjoy your whole day trip with your private driver and private driver assistant all day.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 8–9 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Hotel pick up and drop off ( Hotel located within 4th ring)
- Private English speaking Driver with air-condition vehicle
- Tolls, gas ,parking fee
- No limited bottle water
- Any cost inside the skiing village
- Skiing and Great wall entrance tickets
- Gratuities ( Recommend for excellent service )
- Entry/Admission - Beijing
- Entry/Admission - Mutianyu Great Wall
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Private English speaking driver pick you up from hotel. Hotel located around 4th ring road Beijing .
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 218215P6
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Huaibei Ski and Mutianyu Great Wall Day Trip with English Speaking Driver?
- Huaibei Ski and Mutianyu Great Wall Day Trip with English Speaking Driver price starts from $85.34. Discover and book Huaibei Ski and Mutianyu Great Wall Day Trip with English Speaking Driver on Tripadvisor
- What is the Huaibei Ski and Mutianyu Great Wall Day Trip with English Speaking Driver cancellation policy?
- Huaibei Ski and Mutianyu Great Wall Day Trip with English Speaking Driver cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Huaibei Ski and Mutianyu Great Wall Day Trip with English Speaking Driver on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Huaibei Ski and Mutianyu Great Wall Day Trip with English Speaking Driver?
- Huaibei Ski and Mutianyu Great Wall Day Trip with English Speaking Driver is hosted by Private Car & Driver Service. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Private Car & Driver Service on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Huaibei Ski and Mutianyu Great Wall Day Trip with English Speaking Driver on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 218215P6
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1BeijingStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 2Beijing Huaibei International Ski ResortStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Mutianyu Great WallStop: 90 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4BeijingStop: 2 hoursSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Private Car & Driver Service
Joined in November 2019
#31 of 145 Transportation in Beijing
- CapeTownBear00ExcellentLeo's as a company is simply sensational. From inquiry to tour the best experience was the confidence they instill that all will go well. And it does. Amazingly so. We booked a driver to take us to Jinshanling section of the Great Wall. We were under no illusions our driver would speak English as we did not book it like that, but Leo's provided us Jackie. Not only can Jackie speak English but taught us the Chinese sense of humor,. His explanations of everything helped make Jinshanling, Beijing and China make more sense. It was a long drive to get to the the Wall and so Jackie engaged us in chats and soon it was like we were with a friend showing us his countryside. When we needed a bathroom break he found a good petrol station and for photo opportunities along the way he happily pulled off. Once at Jinshanling he set us up to get tickets and with maps explained the best way to experience the Wall. This experience of standing on the Great Wall is wasted to try and explain as we had seen many pictures and videos of it. Being there in person is like the saying only you can feel the rain on your face. You simply have to go there to know the overwhelming sense of wonder and awe this sight offers. It is so much and more. So big the eyes cannot see it all, So long the body cannot comprehend how it was built and how far it stretches. The icy winds in winter and snowy landscape made it more dramatic and the mountains as backdrop heightened the sense of accomplishment. The one feeling we had at the Wall was that is was so big as an experience we would not have been given the freedom to appreciate it if Jackie was not there with us to take us there and look after us. Once we shakily walked down from the wall from the much walking Jackie took us to a farm house for lunch. This lunch and food and conversation with the farm lady was one of my travel highlights of my life. It was only us and Jackie and the cook/farmer lady and we compared notes on our countries and chatted about so much it felt like a casual lunch with friends and family. We learnt more about China and its people in the two hours there than in our whole lives before. Jackie made it comfortable for us to chat freely and with mutual respect we got to a place where we felt sad not to know more about China before coming and what we knew was so outdated and incorrect. On the drive back Jackie again chatted but was weary that we may want to rest and doze off. He again stopped when we needed and was so sensitive and considerate to our needs. I can honestly say Jackie allowed me to put aside my pre conceived ideas of China and gave me a beautiful new set of perspectives of this fascinating ancient culture. The Great Wall of China is pretty sensational to see on its own. With Jackie from Leos a whole layer was added that made this trip a highlight of my life and it changed me I am proud to say. If you are considering doing this trip - DO IT!!! Nothing will prepare you for the wonder you will see. Travelling in a foreign country the culture and language is daunting but with Jackie and Leos this difference was the spice on the meal not the sand it could have been. 10 out of 10 as this tour was as perfect as it could have been. Much more than we expected. Much Much More,
- 96gians00Snowy beautyI was so lucky to have got the snow fall just night before of my trip. Drive all the way to THE GREAT WALL was so beautiful. When I reached at WALL it was very cold but after few minutes snow covered walls beauty took over the cold and I re5enjoyed my day.