Hiking on the Great Wall ruins of World War II with Luxury Guesthouse
By Greatwall Trekclub Tours
Explore at the old section Great wall,especially It was ruins of World War II.You will visit unrestored section of Great wall,which was bombed by Japanese in 1933 and less tourists.You are going up by Cable car and visit restored section,it is fun to go down by Toboggan.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 2 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 12311P37
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Hiking on the Great Wall ruins of World War II with Luxury Guesthouse?
- Hiking on the Great Wall ruins of World War II with Luxury Guesthouse price starts from $524.91. Discover and book Hiking on the Great Wall ruins of World War II with Luxury Guesthouse on Tripadvisor
- What is the Hiking on the Great Wall ruins of World War II with Luxury Guesthouse cancellation policy?
- Hiking on the Great Wall ruins of World War II with Luxury Guesthouse cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Hiking on the Great Wall ruins of World War II with Luxury Guesthouse on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Hiking on the Great Wall ruins of World War II with Luxury Guesthouse?
- Hiking on the Great Wall ruins of World War II with Luxury Guesthouse is hosted by Greatwall Trekclub Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Greatwall Trekclub Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Hiking on the Great Wall ruins of World War II with Luxury Guesthouse on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 12311P37
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Wonderful as always…
Take a guide and discover the wildest parts of the Great Wall. James is fantastic ! I recommend him for getaways w…
Incredible Great Wall tours with the best guide
I participated to several private tours with French friends and our guide James, as I am living in Beijing for four…
Positive and memorable Great Wall Hikes!
James is always such a pleasant tour guide to have with us! He knows the routes, knows the history and has many lo…
You are not a real man or hero unless you have climbed the Great Wall!!!
This review covers multiple interactions I have had with James over the past few years. I have been on multi-day tr…
Great guide & hike!
Today was my second time hiking the Great Wall with James from Greatwall Trekclub Tours. We had an awesome day! Jam…
Amazing hikes on the Great Wall
I have already done 5 hikes with James : Jiankou, Shixiaguan, Hefangkou, ... Great Wall. I highly recommend him ! …
Best part of my trip to Beijing
I took a solo trip to Beijing in November and booked a private hiking tour. My guide James was super nice, knowledg…
Authentic Great Wall Private Tour Without All The Tourists
I am so glad I booked this trip, eventhough it is more expensive than other things offered. A friend who lived in B…
An Absolute Must!
Attention Ladies and Gentlemen! Everyone wants to see the Great Wall but if you want to see it in the most authenti…
Another excellent trip with James
This year I brought the rest of my family to experience the awesome trip to the wall as my daughters and I did last…
a day trip to the great wall with James Ren
From the 8 AM pick up at my hotel until I was returned at 7 PM, my trip with James Ren was pure pleasure,aside from…
Private tour to the Great Wall and Forbidden City
Our tour guide was friendly, knowledgeable, kind and his English was great. The best way to get to know the sights …
Best activity in Beijing - nothing even close
This was the highlight of our trip to Beijing. We spent 4 hours hiking on the Great Wall listening to Peter (our gu…
Private Great Wall Hiking Tour
This was a part of the Great Wall that is very remote and not visited by many tourists. Its a bit of a challenge to…
Great Wall Walk through autumn colour
Guide James and Vincent Lui (our driver) picked me up from my hotel (not easy in the Hutong!) and we drove, away fr…