Drivers and tour guides will arrive at your hotel lobby before departure to wait for your arrival. After boarding the bus, head straight to Mutianyu Great Wall and your trip today begins! It takes about one and a half hours to travel. During the driving process, you can learn about the history of the attraction and the local customs with the tour guide. You can also enjoy the scenery outside the window. After the arrival, the tour guide will help you with all the tickets. The group fare has all included to save you peace of mind. The whole process of visiting the Great Wall is accompanied by a tour guide, taking photos and so on. Booking@legendbeijingtours.com
Start time: Check availability
English, Chinese, Spanish
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle with a private driver
- Entrance tickets-Mutianyu Great Wall
- Tickets up and down(Round-way cable car up transfer or toboggan down)
- Private guide
- Gasoline, high speed, parking fee
- Entry/Admission - Mutianyu Great Wall
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Provide your hotel information in advance and we will pick you up in the hotel lobby.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 179881P2
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 179881P2
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor.Explore other options
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Mutianyu Great WallStop: 3 hours - Admission includedBefore the departure, the tour guide and driver will arrive at the hotel where you live to pick you up, then set off for the Mutianyu Great Wall. The tour guide will explain the history of the Great Wall and you can enjoy the scenery along the way. After arrival, choose the cable car and slides according to the weather conditions. Your guide will accompany you. After climbing the Great Wall, you can also eat rustic Chinese food at the foot of the mountain, or pick fruit from the countryside, and then send you back to the hotel.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Legend Beijing Tours
Joined in July 2019
#23 of 143 Transportation in Beijing
- Trevoooor00Very enjoyable dayHad an amazing day visiting Great Wall and Ming Tombs, fantastic lunch and excellent tour guide and driver. Tour guide was very well informed and provided information for both sites and answered all of our question. Would recommend this day tour to anyone traveling to China, great value for money as well.
- KatrinaHanks197900Forbidden CityVery well run tour! Lots of local knowledge and good service. Was very easy way to see Beijing. I really enjoyed the tour. Would definitely do it again.
- Daniela B00Must do experience in Beijing!Christina is a very knowledgeable tour guide who makes you feel very welcome in Beijing and tells you everything you would never know without the knowledge of a local. We visited the forbidden city and the Great Wall! Both places were highlights of my trip to Beijing thanks to this private tour with Christina! Would recommend!
- henry8899003 Wonderful days in beijingMy family had three wonderful days in Beijing on this private tour with our amazing tour guide, Christina! The tour showed us everything we wanted to see in Beijing and also a trip to hike on the Great Wall. Christina's English was fantastic, and she was extremely organized, knowledgable, fun, and flexible to accommodate our needs. I would recommend this tour (and Christina as a guide!) to anyone considering a trip to Beijing.
- taichicenter00Legend Beijing Tours to the Great Wall and Summer Palace.I would like to take a moment to talk about my tour to the Great Wall and The Forbidden City. I went with Nana and Mark and I can only tell you it was the best money I ever spent, and the best choice in choosing them. The trip was well organized and the tour guides top notch in there knowing everything about the tourist attractions. They are very kind and super nice tour guides that were able to see me through everything I wanted to do and see. Extremely knowledgeable and were able to answer all my questions! They were very nice in helping find other places of interest also and I took a tour to Tea Street to obtain high quality Chinese Tea. They helped me choose some teas and also helped me in getting a great price! I highly recommend Legend Beijing Tours for your travel in Beijing, I feel that we are like good friends now. I will always use them when I travel to Beijing.
- kevin-Steve1300excellent kungfu showKungfu show was great, I recommend you to see that. the company's pick-up and send-back service was also very satisfied!