This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ferris wheel, Eye of Tianjin, On Yongle Bridge of Sancha River, Hebei District, Tianjin 300010 China
● Your English-speaking tour guide will pick you up from your hotel in Beijing downtown area, and then transfer you to Beijing South Railway Station.
● The tour guide will get the bullet train tickets for you and will start the tour together with you to Tianjin. After only half an hour's ride by Bullet Train, you will arrive in Tianjin, another municipality in China and 137 kilometers away from Beijing, so it is called the back garden of Beijing.
● On arrival, You will start your tour by visiting the Porcelain House, it is French-style building, but furnished with Chinese porcelain, including more than 4,000 pieces of ancient porcelains, more than 400 pieces of white Marble carvings, 20 tons of crystal stone and carnelian, more than 700 million of ancient porcelain pieces, which all used to be collections of the building's designer, Zhanglianzhi, Who he himself hasn't been able to estimate its value. This visit won't disappoint you.
● Your second stop is Wudadao. Wudadao literally means "5 big avenues" in Chinese. The five main avenues are Machangdao, Munandao, Dalidao, Chongqingdao and Chengdudao. There are over 2,000 garden-style villas built in 1920s and 30s by different countries. It is recognized globally as the Exposition of Neoteric Architectures. Wudaodao highlights Tianjin as the tangible textbook of Chinese modern history. You will take the Horse-drawn Carriage rides through Wudadao.(Optional, RMB80/per person if need).
● Visit Jingyuan Garden- Residence of Last Emperor PUYI.
● After lunch, you will visit Ferris Wheel (The Tientsin Eye) is a 120-metre (394 feet) tall giant ferries wheel built above the Yongle Bridge, over the Haihe River in Tianjin, China. It is claimed to be the only such wheel to have been constructed over a bridge in the world. And it takes 30 minutes to complete a rotation. When the capsule reaches the highest site, passengers can see the beautiful nether scenery within 40 kilometers. So it is called the Eye of Tianjin.
● You will go to visit the most famous street----Tianjin Ancient Cultural Long Street. Operated according to the rules: Chinese Style, Tianjin Flavor, Cultural Taste, and old-fashioned image, this street is mainly used to run Chinese old items. Along the street, you will find nearly one hundred stores, exhibiting cloisonné, embroideries, and many kinds of handicrafts.
● After that, you will go to Tianjin Railway Station and take the bullet train back to Beijing. and then transfer you to your hotel in Beijing downtown. Finish the happy and memorable Tianjin tour.
Duration: 9 hours