Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Explore the heart of Beijing on this 4-hour guided small group walking tour. Learn about the 600-hundred-year-old history of the Forbidden City. Choose to enjoy the breathtaking views on top of Jingshan Park. Enjoy a nice walk in the world’s largest city square Learn about the history of Forbidden City on small group tour Enjoy the panoramic view of Forbidden City with amazing photo spot on top of Jingshan Park (optional)
- You'll start atChina Railway Museum Zhengyangmen Branch甲2 Qian Men Da Jie, Dongcheng Qu, Beijing Shi, ChinaPlease meet your guide at the ticket office of China Railway Museum Zhengyangmen Branch. It'e close to the Tian AN Men Square.See address & details
- 1Forbidden City-The Palace MuseumStop: 4 hours - Admission includedStroll through the world’s largest city square and see the famous Tiananmen Tower, Monument to the People’s Heroes and Great Hall of the People. Enjoy a 20-minute walk from Tiananmen to the Forbidden City. The tour route will follow the axle wire of Forbidden City where all main palaces located and end at the Imperial Garden. You will leave Forbidden City from the Northern Gate. If the photo spot option is selected, you will follow the steps to Jingshan Park in the back of the palace, which served as a garden of the royal families during the Ming and Qing dynasties. You can enjoy an amazing view of the Forbidden City on top of the Jingshan Park with the best angle for Instagram photo if you choose the Option with Scenic Photo Stop at Jingshan Park. The tour will conclude outside the park.Read more
- You'll end atJingshan ParkXicheng District, ChinaThis tour ends at the entrance of Jingshan Park.See address & details
China Railway Museum Zhengyangmen Branch, 甲2 Qian Men Da Jie, Dongcheng Qu, Beijing Shi, China
Jingshan Park, Xicheng District, China
- Admission ticket to Fobidden City
- Guide service
- Admission ticket for Jingshan Park (if option selected)
- Entry/Admission - Forbidden City-The Palace Museum
- Pick-up and drop-off services
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Visit Our China
Not impressed at all!
I haven’t written in a while due to personal circumstances. With this being said this trip really took place in Aug…
Amazing and worth it!
This tour was so worth it! My tour guides were amazing! We covered a lot of sites and it was so much fun! Highly…
This tour proves the saying... “You have to see it to believe it”. No matter how much you think you know about it, …
Even tho my itinerary was changed due to a couple of places being closed to get ready for National China Day, this …
Kieran David D00
Bejin was really good, I saw lots of interesting Chinese people, very smiley and kind. ( Always happy to help) the …
Very interesting sites to see, great tour guides. Great wall was exceptional, forbidden city was also great.
Great price for this trip!
My mom (56) and I (27) booked this tour for our trip to Beijing - we just wanted to hit the important sites. Thats …
The places visited were very good. However, I do not like the visits to the jade factory, pearl factory and other …
Fantastic so big & very beautiful old things inside lots of photos. Best tours people. Beautiful weather nice cool.…
Rushed through locations, mandatory sales pitches
While the tour did indeed hit the specified destinations, they were experienced WAY too quickly. For example, 45 mi…
Great Tour with Selena but Avoid Henry
This is a cheap bus tour so of course there are going to be tourist traps. A couple in our group the second day got…
Had a wonderful time overall but book this trip @ your hotel!
I recently took this tour and had a wonderful time! There was both a mix of couples and solo travelers and I enjoye…
Rushed tour through the sights with "commercial breaks"
The two-day tour was a poor experience. Some of this was not the fault of the tour organizers (for instance, we ne…
Beijing city tour
This tour was brilliant! I was the only one booked onto the tour so had my own private tour guide, Lily. The tour s…
You will NOT be disappointed!!
Definitely worth every penny! We met some really awesome ppl on the first day (we weren't with the same group on t…
- Duration: 240–270 minutes
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,957 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 975 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 1,612 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 635 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Forbidden City: Private Guided Walking Tour
Which attractions will I visit with Forbidden City: Private Guided Walking Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Forbidden City: Private Guided Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Forbidden City: Private Guided Walking Tour?
Forbidden City: Private Guided Walking Tour price starts from $73.60. Discover and book Forbidden City: Private Guided Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Forbidden City: Private Guided Walking Tour cancellation policy?
Forbidden City: Private Guided Walking Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Forbidden City: Private Guided Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Forbidden City: Private Guided Walking Tour?
Forbidden City: Private Guided Walking Tour is hosted by Visit Our China. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Visit Our China on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Forbidden City: Private Guided Walking Tour on Tripadvisor