Traveling with your own English speaking local guide, this private, all-inclusive tour brings you to the heart of Beijing with three most admired attractions of both historical and cultural importance. Your tour starts with a visit to Tiananmen Square, the symbolic political center of modern China. From there you’ll enter the Forbidden City, the palatial heart of the Middle Kingdom and home for 24 Ming and Qing emperors in the Chinese history. In the comfort of your own air-conditioned vehicle, then travel outside of Beijing to explore the Mutianyu section of the Great Wall, a less-crowded section of the wall that is known for its diversity as well as being one of the best preserved. Included are pick-up and drop-off services at your hotel, all entrance fees and ticket for the return cable car or toboggan ride down at the Great Wall, as well as a lunch featuring local delicacies such as Chinese dumplings and Kung Pao chicken and Chinese dumplings!
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: Chinese, English
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle with a private driver
- Entrance fee
- Private tour guide
- Round Trip cable car or chair lift up and toboggan down the wal
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Bottled Drinking Water
- Entry/Admission - Tiananmen Square (Tiananmen Guangchang)
- Entry/Admission - Forbidden City-The Palace Museum
- Entry/Admission - Mutianyu Great Wall
- Gratuity to the guide and driver
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Departure Point: Your centrally located hotel in Beijing
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 76384P2
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Forbidden City & Mutianyu Wall Private Tour with Chinese lunch?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Forbidden City & Mutianyu Wall Private Tour with Chinese lunch on Tripadvisor
- How much is Forbidden City & Mutianyu Wall Private Tour with Chinese lunch?
- Forbidden City & Mutianyu Wall Private Tour with Chinese lunch price starts from $190.94. Discover and book Forbidden City & Mutianyu Wall Private Tour with Chinese lunch on Tripadvisor
- What is the Forbidden City & Mutianyu Wall Private Tour with Chinese lunch cancellation policy?
- Forbidden City & Mutianyu Wall Private Tour with Chinese lunch cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Forbidden City & Mutianyu Wall Private Tour with Chinese lunch on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Forbidden City & Mutianyu Wall Private Tour with Chinese lunch?
- Forbidden City & Mutianyu Wall Private Tour with Chinese lunch is hosted by Bruce's Tour Beijing. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Bruce's Tour Beijing on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Forbidden City & Mutianyu Wall Private Tour with Chinese lunch on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 76384P2
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Tiananmen Square (Tiananmen Guangchang)Stop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Forbidden City-The Palace MuseumStop: 2 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Mutianyu Great WallStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Bruce's Tour Beijing
- Ramtin S00Beautiful dayXie was an awesome guide and driver. He went out of his way to help us have a good time. I recommend this service! It was so helpful as he spoke brilliant English and was very friendly. He was a very safe driver. The car was comfortable and clean. We had a great time. Thank you. We will recommend any friends that come to Beijing.
- samanthaAUS9100Amazing service.Our driver was so helpful and kind. He went out of his way to assist us. He was a nice man and very friendly. The car was clean and comfortable and he was a very good safe driver. I recommend 100% to book this service. A trip of a lifetime. Thank you so much!
- Ravinder L00🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 StarsBruce comes highly recommend. We did the Great Wall if China tour. He definitely knows the best walks for your ability. I was pregnant at the time and he took great care of us. He is patient and truly knowledgeable. Answered all my many questions. Thank you Bruce. (We had a baby boy).
- AshZA9300Excellent trip to MutianyuWe booked with Bruce’s Tour to the Mutianyu Great Wall, and I would do it again happily! Bruce was very quick responding to my emails and queries and let me know all the details of our trip the day before we were due to go. Our driver, Sun, was also punctual, friendly, informative and made our trip comfortable and enjoyable. I highly recommend this company and will definitely us Bruce’s Tour again.
- eagertofly00Great Service !Bruce drove us to Mutianyu Greatwall. The car was clean, he provide us with mineral water bottle and banana. At the end of the trip he also gave us a souvenir. He also helped us to buy the entrance ticket and the chairlift/slideway ticket. We paid for car hire & driver so we didn’t expect any explanation regarding the historical stuff. Bruce speaks english very well and he pick us up from the hotel on time.
- Yoipitydafool6700Worth the MoneyThe tours run from 290.00 ($45.00) Yuan to 360.00 Yuan ($50.00) and includes hotel pickup, transportation, chinese lunch, entrance fees. I should have signed up for the 2 day Xian Terra Cotta warriors trip ... maybe in the future. The driver and tour guides are great.
- sproutcicle00Great Car Service with Bruce!Bruce was a great driver! He drove us to the Mutianyu Great Wall. He showed up at our hotel a bit early to make sure he accounted for traffic, so we were able to leave right on time. Bruce was a safe and reliable driver, and very honest. Before driving up the to Great Wall area, he pulled over and explained our options for getting up to the wall, getting down, and the ticket prices, and once we let him know what we wanted, he went and got the tickets for us. Bruce waited patiently at the bottom while we explored the wall for a few hours. I would definitely recommend Miles' Car Service in Beijing, and definitely Bruce as a driver. He made our visit to the Great Wall very easy and very enjoyable.
- Molly H00MuTianYu Driver BruceBruce was fantastic! He picked us up at the hotel right on time, made great time to get to the wall, got us past the tourist lines and helped us buy tickets. He was friendly and answered any questions we had. He had waters for us waiting at the end and made good time getting back to Beijing. He even played an English radio station to make us feel comfortable :)
- morgey201700Amazing Great Wall TripIf you want to walk the Great Wall of China, you need to book with Viator for the Nutianyu Great Wall trip, you ride the ski lift up, and the Luge down. Our driver was excellent,his name is BRUCE,ask for him,he got us to the Great Wall using back roads because fog had closed down the byway. We were in a travel group of 12 and we were the only ones to book with Viator,we were also the only ones to actually walk the Great Wall, there are 1100 to 1400 steps up to the Great Wall if you don't take the chair lift,and they say it is tougher coming down. Ask for BRUCE and he will get you there and back.
- FredRo194800This is NOT a Tour--It is a Chauffeur Service!When I think of a "tour" and "guide" I think of being shown a sight or site with some historical or other explanation by a knowledgeable guide who can provide some insight into the attraction that I might not otherwise have acheived. This is NOT that kind of an experience. Our driver, Ji, and extraordinarily pleasant man, spoke hardly any English and did little except drive us to and from the parking lot at Mutianyu, purchase entry tickets for us, and wait while we ascended in the cable car, walked and photographed this amazing architectural wonder, and then took the cable car back where Ji then drove us back to our hotel, after we had declined lunch. No "guiding" at all--nothing more than a chauffeur. We might as well have taken Uber! If you want a true "tour" with a "guide" who can provide education and insight, book elsewhere!
- ruukasu080800Wow, what an experience!There is enough of the wall open to the public for hiking to make it an amazing accomplishment for a day trip, go all the way! Good restaurants and gift shops at the base. Terrific view. Must have experience.
- jblimflyer00A private tour to Mutianyu Great Wall with a great lunch nearby.This is second time I book a private tour with Best Tour. Reply from Mark is quick and I was able to confirm the booking instantly. Our drive, Mr Bruce Sun, arrived to our hotel on time with the clean and spacious Toyota Camry. The journey is smooth and Bruce has very great and safety-in-mind driving skill. After arrived to Mutianyu visitor center, he helped us to get the tickets and gave us all the necessary guides. After our visit and return to the visitor center, we went to a local restaurant nearby according to Bruce's recommendation. The restaurant [Yushifu] is very crowded and majority are the local visitors from Beijing area. The restaurant is famous with fish (grilled, sashimi, steam..) and local style dishes. Great lunch with reasonable price, ~CNY50/pax. After lunch, we went to a quick visit to a temple nearby and return to hotel around 5pm. Great one day tour arranged with a good and friendly driver!
- Ximeng L00Perfect trip to the Great WallBooking was very easy and the driver Mr. Sun arrived on time at 7.30 in a clean and spacious car. He was very kind and a good driver. On the way to Mutianyu, he explained all the details for us und gave us his own recommendations. He waited for us to return and drove us back safely. Early time is highly recommended, since the Wall might get crowded after 11.00 a.m. Very comfortable and nice experience!
- Omce00nicest place to shop at Beijingwe were there shopping and it was one of the nicest place in china for sopping, everything you wish to buy is there and plenty of places to eat as well
- imi13800Great trip to Mutianyu with BruceWe had a great trip to Mutianyu Great Wall with Bruce. Bruce was waiting for us at 7:30am at our hotel lobby, so we had an early start to avoid the crowds at the Great Wall. It took about 90 mins to arrive at the Great Wall. Bruce got tickets for us and took us to the cable car station. He was friendly and helpful, and made sure we had water with us. He also dropped us off at our new hotel afterwards as we were switching hotels. I would highly recommend Mark and Bruce for your trip to Beijing!
Buy it with
Forbidden City & Mutianyu Wall Private Tour with Chinese lunch provided by Bruce's Tour Beijing
Product Overview: Forbidden City & Mutianyu Wall Private Tour with Chinese lunch
Number of Photos