Fully immerse yourself the culture of Beijing, and maximize your time on a private full-day tour. Check off two of Beijing’s biggest attractions—Tiananmen Square, the Forbidden City and 798 art district. A comprehensive package with private driver, entrance fees, and lunch are all inclusive.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private Tour
- Experienced Driver
- Excellent English Speaking Tour Guide
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Forbidden City-The Palace Museum
- Entry/Admission - 798 Art Zone
- Gratuities (Recommended)
- Personal shopping expense
- Any other expenses that not listed as included
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 67316P156
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with All Inclusive Tour to Forbidden City and 798 Art District?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book All Inclusive Tour to Forbidden City and 798 Art District on Tripadvisor
- How much is All Inclusive Tour to Forbidden City and 798 Art District?
- All Inclusive Tour to Forbidden City and 798 Art District price starts from $270.00. Discover and book All Inclusive Tour to Forbidden City and 798 Art District on Tripadvisor
- What is the All Inclusive Tour to Forbidden City and 798 Art District cancellation policy?
- All Inclusive Tour to Forbidden City and 798 Art District cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book All Inclusive Tour to Forbidden City and 798 Art District on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides All Inclusive Tour to Forbidden City and 798 Art District?
- All Inclusive Tour to Forbidden City and 798 Art District is hosted by Sunflower Tours China. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Sunflower Tours China on Tripadvisor. Discover and book All Inclusive Tour to Forbidden City and 798 Art District on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 67316P156
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Tiananmen Square (Tiananmen Guangchang)Stop: 20 minutesSee details
- 2Forbidden City-The Palace MuseumStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3798 Art ZoneStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Sunflower Tours China
Joined in May 2012
#2 of 63 Classes & Workshops in Beijing
- 837emanuelas00YummySunflower Li was a very great host :) We thoroughly enjoyed her class and had a great time. Not only did we learn how to make proper Dim Sums, but she also told us a lot about the Chinese culture which was a great addition. And most importantly.. the food was very delicious 😁
- oonkeatt00Best guide everFor the show, we booked row 11-21, which is cheaper than the rows in front. But our guide, not only did she reserve row 11 for us, she also made sure we get the most center view by reserving seat 1 & 2 which are right at the centre of the hall Many thanks to Sunflower....we enjoyed the show alot
- Halid G00The tour operator was incredibly helpful and the show was very good.The show is Beijing's most famous Acrobatics show and it was pretty good. I have seen talented motorcyclists turning upside down inside the sphere with a single motorcycle on the MSC World Europa cruise ship before, but in this show, 4 different motorcyclists were spinning inside the same sphere in a single sphere and it was incredible and they were very talented and coordinated. Apart from the show, my tour operator Sunflower Li was incredibly caring. She gave me a lot of place suggestions, from how to get there before the show started to advice on how to have the best time before the show. As soon as the show ended, I was given detailed information about where I could go around the theater, what I could eat, and what was good. I would definitely recommend buying the show here. Thank you Sunflower Li
- dazchaz00Great driver!Mr. Kou was very professional, a great driver and the car was very tidy and comfortable. He picked us up from the hotel, helped us there and then picked us up after we hiked the wall to our hearts content. It was one of our most memorable trips to the wall. I would highly recommend this tour!
- TQTrung00Very pleasant experience!Best local guide I have seen. Very responsive and supportive. Sunflower goes the extra mile to provide food advice beyond the tickets we bought. Very highly recommended. Make sure you install WeChat in advance so you can chat with Sunflower.
- Daniel T00Amazing Show and Service!The show was amazing, we had a great time!! The service was also great, Sunflower Li went above and beyond to make the experience the best it could be! Thank you!!
- franciscoaJ4449MS00Adventure on the Great Wall of ChinaOur visit to the Great Wall of China was incredible. Being able to be at one of the Wonders of the World like the Great Wall of China is an unforgettable experience. From the moment we arrived, the majesty of the Great Wall took us by surprise. The panoramic views that stretched along the hills and mountains were dreamlike. The company Sunflower Tours China helped us obtain the tickets and informed us about all the steps to reach the wall. The communication was excellent, and Sunflower answered all our doubts and questions. Visiting the Great Wall of China is a must-do at least once in a lifetime, and I highly recommend the visit. I also recommend Sunflower Tours China for their kindness and professionalism
- Xecotet00Excellent experience made possible by a very helpful contactI had an excellent experience on the Great Wall. I received clear instructions from Sunflower Li about the booking how best to proceed. They also advised about weather conditions and wisely suggested changing the day I went in order to avoid bad weather. I went early and it wasn't too busy (at least compared to many other Chinese tourist spots!). I also asked and was given loads of information about Beijing and other tourist activities despite them having no obligation to do so. Very helpful and informative. I would recommend using this tour and using DiDi to get to the location itself.
- dddarius00Great Wall 2023Hello dear Li, You are the best tour guide, you take care of us non-stop, give very good tips, thank you for your great support!!!! Greetings Aruna&Dario 😎👋
- 435rinas00Nice tour guideOur guide, Maggie, was so kind and friendly!She was always taking care of us.(plus she was an amazing photographer haha) We loved the tour!
- 257kassf00So Worth It!Such a lovely experience!! I HIGHLY recommend booking an experience with her. I did it with my family and it was such a blast and the food came out DELICIOUS! She is such a lovely and kind person. So patient and helpful. It was so easy to follow along. 11/10!!
- chrispW9442CI00Incredible valueAmazing I used to be an amateur gymnast as a kid too My gosh the rope routine was incredible It's a must see in China if you like action
- Getaway6739489628400TopPerfect Organizer bei Li, Best tour Guide before, dirime, after the event👍👍👍 Thank you very much☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️
- nataliepA6214EH00Great experience for the whole family! Kids had a blast!Wonderful Class! Li is a very entertaining host, with stories about Chinese culture, her family, fun facts, etc. I brought my 11 year old son, we both had a great time! Thank you!
- R6893GToliviaf00Great Dim Sum Online ClassSunflowerli was a great teacher! We did an online Dim Sum class for my bachelorette party through Airbnb and it was so much fun! She shared some great facts about her culture and was patient with us while we learned the different folding techniques for dumplings. I cannot wait to try this recipe again, and I highly recommend her classes!
Buy it with
All Inclusive Tour to Forbidden City and 798 Art District provided by Sunflower Tours China
Product Overview: All Inclusive Tour to Forbidden City and 798 Art District
Number of Photos