Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price Guarantee
Jinshanling Great Wall is the most beautiful section close to Beijing. As is further than other tourist sections from Beijing, so that make this Great Wall very peaceful. Less merchant and less tourist will make you an impressive experience. If you like hiking at Great Wall or taking beautiful photos without crowds, Jinshangling Great Wall is the best choice..
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Jinshanling Great WallStop: 3 hours - Admission includedOur well-trained English-speaking tour guide & private car/van will pick you up at 8:00am from your hotel lobby. Then drive to the Great Wall at Jinshanling (approximately 2.5 hours drive). Hike for 3 hours towards Simatai (closed) direction, then walk back to Jinshanling, have a light lunch in a local restaurant.Transfered back to your hotel approximately at 16:30. The Great Wall at Jinshanling is 13 kilometers (8 miles) long with a total of 90 watch towers. There is a watch tower every 100 metres or so, and in some places the interval is only 50-60 meters. Such a density is really rare on the Great Wall.Read more
- Licensed English speaking tour guide
- Private comfortable car (A/C)
- Entrance fee
- Free bottled water in the vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Jinshanling Great Wall
- Personal expenses
- Cable car of Great Wall- Optional
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Beijing Impression Tours
Amazing Trip with Shane
We had an amazing trip to the Great Wall! Shane shared so many Infos with us and was so motivated to make the best …
Great Wall, Great way to spend a 10 layover with a Great tour company!
With the guidance of the Beijing Impressions Tour company, I arranged for a 10 hour layover in Beijing to visit the…
Best decission ever
We had a 14 hour stay in Beijing, for transit to New Zealand. As the inner city seamed kind of unspectacular, we de…
What a Treat!
I truly did not expect to have that great of a time in China. I was initially excited but after a long plane ride, …
Great layover trip
Great trip David was a lovely driver, picked us up time and was very accommodating. Defiantly recommend !!!
Great Plan B when Jiankou was closed off
Tony received early information that they were not allowing tourists to hike Jiankou to Mutianyu, this allowed us t…
One day Terracota warriors from Beijing
We had an long but amazing day visiting the Terracotta Warriors. Shortly after booking this tour our tour organize…
dive bars and meeting friends
Soho town is a popular spot which you can hang out lots of bars and night clubs. In this part of Beijing and you c…
Brilliant Private Day Tour of Beijing
We arranged to do a 1 day tour of Beijing covering all the Main sites. The itinerary was set to start at 08.15 whic…
Nice Tour from airport to Great Wall
We had a 9 h stopover in Beijing and booked the tour only 12 h in advance. With the 24 h-visa we could leave the ai…
2 day private tour with Great Wall
We had a two day layover in Beijing and hired this company to guide us. We arrived at 730 am and followed their in…
I was impressed the staff was friendly and patience. I got stuck in custom line for about hour. They wait for me. T…
Best start in China
China is big and Beijing is huge. To become familiar in first days with the capital I´m trully recommending my expe…
Beijing Tours Guide - 2 day Beijing tour from cruise ships port.
Cruise Ship to Beijing City,Temple of Heaven, Silk Worm Factory, Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City ,the Great Wall a…
The Best tour agency in Beijing!!!!!!!
I visited Beijing a few years ago and I booked tours with Beijing Impression. Michael (General Manager) is always c…
- Duration: 9h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,959 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 1,364 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 195 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 1,037 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Jinshanling Great Wall One Day Hiking Tour
- Jinshanling Great Wall One Day Hiking Tour will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Jinshanling Great Wall One Day Hiking Tour on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Jinshanling Great Wall One Day Hiking Tour on Tripadvisor
- Jinshanling Great Wall One Day Hiking Tour price starts from $138.67. Discover and book Jinshanling Great Wall One Day Hiking Tour on Tripadvisor
- Jinshanling Great Wall One Day Hiking Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Jinshanling Great Wall One Day Hiking Tour on Tripadvisor