Instead of spending a whole day on the cruise, you can spend a great day on the Great Wall of China. After the tour, you can choose to be dropped off in Beijing city or back to the Tianjin Port. Private transfer between Tianjin port and Tianjin train station, tour guide and driver in Beijing, round-trip bullet train ticket, lunch, entrance fees and cable car tickets are all inclusive.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 9–10 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Tour guide in Beijing
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
- Two-way first class bullent train ticket
- Round-trip cable car or ski lift with toboggan tickets
- Entry/Admission - Mutianyu Great Wall
- Hotel accommodation
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Tianjin International Cruise Home Port
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 7309P121
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with All-Inclusive Tianjin Shore Excursion to Mutianyu Great Wall by Bullet Train?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book All-Inclusive Tianjin Shore Excursion to Mutianyu Great Wall by Bullet Train on Tripadvisor
- How much is All-Inclusive Tianjin Shore Excursion to Mutianyu Great Wall by Bullet Train?
- All-Inclusive Tianjin Shore Excursion to Mutianyu Great Wall by Bullet Train price starts from $268.00. Discover and book All-Inclusive Tianjin Shore Excursion to Mutianyu Great Wall by Bullet Train on Tripadvisor
- What is the All-Inclusive Tianjin Shore Excursion to Mutianyu Great Wall by Bullet Train cancellation policy?
- All-Inclusive Tianjin Shore Excursion to Mutianyu Great Wall by Bullet Train cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book All-Inclusive Tianjin Shore Excursion to Mutianyu Great Wall by Bullet Train on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides All-Inclusive Tianjin Shore Excursion to Mutianyu Great Wall by Bullet Train?
- All-Inclusive Tianjin Shore Excursion to Mutianyu Great Wall by Bullet Train is hosted by China Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact China Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book All-Inclusive Tianjin Shore Excursion to Mutianyu Great Wall by Bullet Train on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 7309P121
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Mutianyu Great WallStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Beijing South Railway StationStop: 20 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
#1 of 11 Food & Drink in Tianjin
- keithgG1806AG00A great way to see the most popular Beijing attractions and the not so well knownA very special way to see the Spectacular Great Wall of China and the wonderful City of Beijing. We travelled from the UK with two friends for the Trip of a lifetime visiting China and Japan. Our biggest fear visiting Beijing was that we might actually miss something extraordinary, our Private guide Majorie made sure that we didn't. She took us to the fantastic main attractions and made sure that in the bit of free time we had she fit in the not so touristy places. In Beijing we ate in a quiet restaurant that was off the beaten track, and I have to say if I ever eat Prawns as good again I would be surprised. Thank you Majorie for making our visit truly the most memorable trip we have ever had.
- pmc77400Mr. Paulino CruzWe enjoyed the company with Kevin. He is very accommodating and know how to please first time tourists like us. I felt very comfortable how he drive us from Tianjin to the Great Wall which was several hours. I already recommended him to some of my friends here in the Philippines
- Deb-LD-CA00A great day in Beijing with Linda!During our cruise and first visit in Beijing China we were lucky enough to have Linda as our tour guide. She was wonderful and made our time together an unforgettable experience! I was traveling with my 85 year old mother while I was recovering from a knee replacement. We were able to see many sights at our own pace including the Forbidden City. We walked through the beautiful Gates of the site and she offered many historical details. Linda was very mindful of our wellbeing & comfort. She also directed our driver to take us to a delicious & authentic Chinese lunch. Linda went above and beyond to insure that we got the most of our limited time in Beijing and made sure we made it to the train station in time to return to our ship. If I am able to return to Beijing, I would hire her again!
- Jim584600Wonderful TourWe met our driver after we through the baggage claim area and head to the train station directly.The bullet train travel was very good experience.When we arrived Beijing,Monica,our guide met us there. We went to Tiananmen square,Forbidden City and Temple of Heaven first day,second day we did the Summer Palace,Mutinyu Great Wall then we went to the Port directly since we want to have a rest in the comfortable van. The trip was amazing and everything organized well. Remember bring your passport,the copy one would not work at the train station even stamp on.
- Clinicarer00Wonderful tour!We booked a 2 day custom tour given that my 80 year old mother has special needs that could not easily be accommodated by the ship’s excursions available to us at our port of call. We wanted the convenience of the bullet train and the ability to customize our tour any way we chose—mainly to offer us a slower pace. The transfers went flawless between the port and meeting our guide, Coco, in Beijing. Our guide was fantastic. Coco was completely empathetic and caring towards working with my mother. She arranged accessible options, western styled toilets, wheelchairs, and the use of lifts to make it possible for my mother to enjoy the most of what Beijing had to offer. Not only did this allow my mother to enjoy herself, but it eased the burden off myself so I could also have a great time, knowing my mother’s needs were being looking after by Coco. I recommend this tour to anyone looking for a personalized experience in Beijing! And hopefully you’ll be as lucky as we were to get Coco as your guide.
- jcfirebird00Fantastic excursion!This excursion was the highlight of our China visit. This was a private tour with 4 other couples Our tour guide, Coco, was excellent. She was knowledgable about the areas and attractions we visited. We visited the Great Wall, The Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square, Temple of Heaven and numerous Temples and Shrines. Coco took us to local restaurants to experience the local cuisine. Taking into consideration our different likes, she did an excellent job ordering food we all enjoyed. We stayed in the Beijing Hilton for the overnight portion of the excursion. The hotel was not included in the price. We were picked-up the Hilton Hotel the next morning and continued our excursion. We were on a cruise and it is a long drive to the attractions but well worth the time. This excursion included all admission tickets with no waiting in lines (exception was the Great Wall) Water was provided. We have been on may tours but this was the best. Coco exceeded our expectations, She spoke excellent English, was friendly and understood our needs and wants. If you are visiting Beijing, don't miss this opportunity.
- hmargosian00tour of the great wall of ChinaWe had a marvelous tour of Beijing and The Great Wall of China. I must say that besides the mind boggling sight of the Great Wall, The tour was made memorable by our driver Kevin. He was absolutely terrific. If you wish to use this service, be sure to ask that Kevin be your driver and guide.
- Stephen K00Outstanding Tour GuideWe were picked up by Tony for our transfer to our hotel in Bejing.He asked us if we had any plans for the day and we did not so he took us on a private tour of the Summer Palace and the Silk Market plus some private shopping.He stayed with us while shopping to translate for us.Tony was truly outstanding and spoke very good English.He went way out for of his way to help us. If in Bejing I would request him and you will be happy you did.