per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-90, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
Chinese, English, Spanish
What's not included
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- English-speaking tour guide
- Private driver with air-conditioned vehicle
- Attractions entrance tickets
- Great Wall cabe car round way
- Toll, gas ,parking fee
- No limited bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Mutianyu Great Wall
- Entry/Admission - Ming Tombs (Ming Shishan Ling)
- Gratuities (Recommended for excellent service )
- Lunch fee ( Guide recommend restaurants based on your request)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick you up from hotel . Hotel location within 4th ring road Beijing
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 38316P22
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that the itinerary is flexible and we can adjust it according to your personal interests, the weather or any unexpected conditions.
- Our tours are complete nonforced shopping tour and we won’t take you to any “factories”o“museum” without request to waste your valuable time , unless you need or want .
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Mutianyu Great Wall And Ming Tomb Private One Day Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Mutianyu Great Wall And Ming Tomb Private One Day Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Mutianyu Great Wall And Ming Tomb Private One Day Tour?
- Mutianyu Great Wall And Ming Tomb Private One Day Tour price starts from $205.00. Discover and book Mutianyu Great Wall And Ming Tomb Private One Day Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Mutianyu Great Wall And Ming Tomb Private One Day Tour cancellation policy?
- Mutianyu Great Wall And Ming Tomb Private One Day Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Mutianyu Great Wall And Ming Tomb Private One Day Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Mutianyu Great Wall And Ming Tomb Private One Day Tour?
- Mutianyu Great Wall And Ming Tomb Private One Day Tour is hosted by Private Forbidden City Walking Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Private Forbidden City Walking Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Mutianyu Great Wall And Ming Tomb Private One Day Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 38316P22
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Mutianyu Great WallStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Ming Tombs (Ming Shishan Ling)Stop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Olympic ParkStop: 30 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Awesome way to experience the forbidden city
With Helen's commentary and guidance, we really enjoyed our tour of the square and the forbidden city. It was bitte…
Private Forbidden City Tour
We took a tour of The Forbidden City with Helena and from Leo' s private tour's. It was amazing, we really didn't u…
Mutianyu Great Wall and Summer Palace
Mutianyu Great Wall is less crowded. You will save sometime is you take the cable car to the top of the Wall. Beaut…
One of the best tours I’ve ever experienced!
Helena (hanshufang), our tour guide was absolutely amazing! She was such a joy to be with and she constantly asks i…
Great tour (again) with Leo’s
For the third time this year we chose a private tour of The Palace Museum with Leo’s and for the second time we wer…
Trip to Beijing
I booked my 2 days private tour of Beijing through trip advisor. This was a fantastic trip. Our guide was Ms.Ada …
Thank YOU Helen - you are a sensational guide. We thoroughly enoyed our afternoon and your patience with our two yo…
Excellent walking day tour
We were very pleased with our walking tour with Helen. From the timely start at our hotel and easy transport we wer…
Awesome experience: Helen was a charming and knowledgeable guide. She came to pick us up at our hotel and we made o…
The Forbidden City
The only thing that could've made this tour better, would-be if it could have lasted the entire day! My lovely guid…
Forbidden City half day walking tour
The tour started with us walking to a bus stop, waiting 20 minutes and then walking all around the forbidden city t…
Looking for a last minute tour we decided on this one and right from the start we knew we made an excellent choice …
Forbidden City Highlights
This tour is a great way to spend four hours and see some of the Beijing Highlights we have always wanted to see!! …
Fantastic experience at the Great Wall
Highly recommend - having spent a fantastic day with Helena on Tuesday at the Forbidden City (see review from Sue N…
Knowledgeable tour guide and efficient service
I can't recommend this tour company enough - not least because they were able to accommodate a last minute booking …
This was an amazing tour,. Julia our tour guide met us at the hotel was friendly warm and inviting. She was very informative on the history of the city and I know all the history leading up to the Great Wall, we took the chair lifts up and the toboggan down. We had an amazing Chinese lunch more then we could eat. A beautiful ride through the mountains to the Ming tombs. The tour was fantastic but our tour guide Julia made it very special for us making sure all of our needs where met. Thank you Julia for spending the day with us being part of our vacation Erick's birthday and we feel we have a new friend in China.