per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Excellent English-Speaking tour guide
- Free hotel pick up and drop off service
- Family visiting with home-cooked lunch
- Private car or van with professional driver
- Entrance fee
- Entry/Admission - Beijing Hutong culture tour
- Entry/Admission - Bell and Drum Towers
- Entry/Admission - Lama Temple (Yonghegong)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Your Beijing Hotel ( Inside the 3rd rind road)
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 31761P31
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Beijing Family Visiting and Dumpling Making Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Beijing Family Visiting and Dumpling Making Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Beijing Family Visiting and Dumpling Making Tour?
- Beijing Family Visiting and Dumpling Making Tour price starts from $140.80. Discover and book Beijing Family Visiting and Dumpling Making Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Beijing Family Visiting and Dumpling Making Tour cancellation policy?
- Beijing Family Visiting and Dumpling Making Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Beijing Family Visiting and Dumpling Making Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Beijing Family Visiting and Dumpling Making Tour?
- Beijing Family Visiting and Dumpling Making Tour is hosted by Xi'an Private One-day Tour Guide Anna. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Xi'an Private One-day Tour Guide Anna on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Beijing Family Visiting and Dumpling Making Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 31761P31
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Bell and Drum TowersStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Lama Temple (Yonghegong)Stop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
It is a must see. It requires walking and to be able to climb stairs. It is wonderful as the weather is also cooler…
Eighth wonder of the world
This is a must for a China tour. It is awesome in size and spectacle. There is something spiritual about the plac…
Warning - this is only driver and sort of guide.
Sadly there is a reason there are only 2 reviews posted and our review matches the previous one. We had no contact …
Beautiful, stunning, how did they build all these back in ht e14th - 15th century? Amazing. I just loved it and if …
DO NOT BUY SHIPPED ITEMS
Nothing wrong with the tour but we went to the 'terracotta factory' which is a shopping trip essentially. DO NOT BU…
A long day due to pick ups miles apart!
The length of the day was 3 hours beyond the advertised period - 7.20am to 9.30pm! The traffic in Beijing was extre…
Our guide Frances was not very good her English was poor. She did not point out toilets and left us in the cold wh…
Nicely organized tour
First of all I was nicely surprised that a day before I was contacted by the organizers and advised the precise tim…
Best tour guide ever
Anna is very friendly!! Her english is so gooddd, Glad to meet her. She took me around the Beijing. Thanks btw!!
Excellent Xi'an tour
We contacted with Anna online, she customized the 4 days Xi'an tour for our family and helped us a lot to select th…