Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Experienced guides will accompany you to experience the Chinese architecture, paintings, and sculptures of the Forbidden City. Take in a panoramic view of the Forbidden City at the top of the hill in Jingshan Park. After about 2 hours of walking, you may be thirsty. This trip includes a Chinese ceremony; you can drink authentic Chinese tea - be sure to taste the green tea, Pu'er tea, black tea, jasmine tea.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Forbidden City-The Palace MuseumStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Tiananmen Square (Tiananmen Guangchang)Stop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Jingshan Park (Jingshan Gongyuan)Stop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- private transfer from your hotel to Forbidden city
- Entrance fee
- Chinese Tea Ceremony
- Entry/Admission - Forbidden City-The Palace Museum
- Entry/Admission - Tiananmen Square (Tiananmen Guangchang)
- Entry/Admission - Jingshan Park (Jingshan Gongyuan)
- transfer back your hotel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Mark’s Guide & Driver Service
Must see if visiting Beijing
What a wonderful day, travelling as single female, I appreciated the tour and loved that there was a sense of group…
Very expensive taxi
We were collected from our hotel promptly as requested on Christmas day. We were then driven through the snow to M…
Gubei & Simatai
We had an excellent day visit to Simatai with our guide, May. Although we weren’t interested in visiting Gubei, it …
Mark was great coordinating my trip in Beijing. I had flight delays and with last minute notice he was kindly able …
Alone on the Great Wall !!
We were picked up at 7am by Bruce in a nice Toyota sedan. The drive to the wall was relaxing with some information …
Awesome service & guided tour :)
I spent 10 days in Jinshanling/Beijing/Tianjin and Mark arranged for all the transportation throughout and the day …
great wall and forbiden city tour
Our guide May was very good she was very good prepared, the tour was great!!! we recomend very much the guide May
A good walk at Mutianyu
Mr Sun picked us from the hotel with a friendly smile. He introduced the culture of Beijing to us and got us the en…
Day tour of the Great Wall and Forbidden City
We decided to stop in Beijing for a day in-transit to see the Great Wall and the Forbidden City. Mark's team did a…
Muyianyu wall tour
Bruce was our driver and did a great job! Easy to get tickets and help navigate where to go. He even dropped us to …
Tour with May
The tour was easy to arrange through Mark - he was very responsive and we were able to book it 5 days in advance. O…
Great trip with Mr Wu.
We booked this tour very last minute on the same day, it was very easy to book and communicate over we chat and wha…
I visited Bejing as part of my 50th birthday celebration with my son. We had a long layover in Bejing on our way t…
Exclusive hike on Jiankou Wall to Mutianyu Great Wall
Making our group reservations was extremely easy. Mark Ma designed a trip that met my group's needs perfectly. And …
I only contacted Mark through email after reading about great reviews about the tour. He was very responsive and ea…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
from $150.40* $188.00
Popular: Booked by 1,362 travelers!
from $59.20* $74.00
Popular: Booked by 636 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 116 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 4 hours Small Group Tour of Forbidden City with Chinese Tea Ceremony
- Tiananmen Square (Tiananmen Guangchang)
- Forbidden City-The Palace Museum
- Jingshan Park (Jingshan Gongyuan)
What time does 4 hours Small Group Tour of Forbidden City with Chinese Tea Ceremony start?
4 hours Small Group Tour of Forbidden City with Chinese Tea Ceremony will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book 4 hours Small Group Tour of Forbidden City with Chinese Tea Ceremony on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with 4 hours Small Group Tour of Forbidden City with Chinese Tea Ceremony?
During this experience, places you will visit include:
How much is 4 hours Small Group Tour of Forbidden City with Chinese Tea Ceremony?
4 hours Small Group Tour of Forbidden City with Chinese Tea Ceremony price starts from $81.00. Discover and book 4 hours Small Group Tour of Forbidden City with Chinese Tea Ceremony on Tripadvisor
What is the 4 hours Small Group Tour of Forbidden City with Chinese Tea Ceremony cancellation policy?
4 hours Small Group Tour of Forbidden City with Chinese Tea Ceremony cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 4 hours Small Group Tour of Forbidden City with Chinese Tea Ceremony on Tripadvisor