Enjoy a safe, comfortable, convenient and worry-free private transfer service between your hotel in Beijing to Yuyang Ski Resort. You will be picked up from your centrally located hotel in Beijing, hop aboard your private, air-conditioned vehicle and relax. It will take about 40 minutes to arrive at Yuyang Ski Resort. After arrived at Yuyang Ski Resort, enjoy your fun time there. When you're ready, you will be returned back to your hotel/place of accommodation safely. The service is for 8 hours.There is no factory and shopping stops during the tour.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Bottled water
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off(For hotels within the 4th ring road of the Beijing City)
- Round-trip private transfer
- Fuel surcharge
- Food and drinks
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Your driver will pick you up from your if your are staying within the 4th ring road of Beijing City
- Beijing, Beijing
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Beijing, Beijing
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 16270P84
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- The use of the service is 8 hours ,more than 9 hours you are required to pay 15USD for each extra hour.
- You may have a Chinese speaking driver but knows exactly where to go. He will come with a phone translator.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Private Round-Trip Transfer to Yuyang Ski Resort From Beijing?
- Private Round-Trip Transfer to Yuyang Ski Resort From Beijing price starts from $82.00. Discover and book Private Round-Trip Transfer to Yuyang Ski Resort From Beijing on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Round-Trip Transfer to Yuyang Ski Resort From Beijing cancellation policy?
- Private Round-Trip Transfer to Yuyang Ski Resort From Beijing cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Round-Trip Transfer to Yuyang Ski Resort From Beijing on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Round-Trip Transfer to Yuyang Ski Resort From Beijing?
- Private Round-Trip Transfer to Yuyang Ski Resort From Beijing is hosted by Beijing Driver Guide Service. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Beijing Driver Guide Service on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Round-Trip Transfer to Yuyang Ski Resort From Beijing on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 16270P84
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Beijing Driver Guide Service
Joined in September 2012
#8 of 149 Transportation in Beijing
- I6804ZWkevink00Best part of the walk by far! Private wall on a private tour.Jinshanling is by far the best section of the Great Wall and 100% worth the longer drive to get out there. It was a great tour and made it very easy to get to and from the wall and navigate all the logistics. We were the only people on the wall for almost the entire hike today. You get an incredible mix of restored wall and original wall. Our hike was around 2.5 hours but our guide said people normally take 3+ hours. Some areas are steep but it’s doable for people with decent fitness. Our guide, Anson, was really helpful and took lots of great photos for us. We considered going with just a driver but it would’ve been more complicated to figure it all out. The official website said it was open until 430 but the security told our guide they were closing at 4 today. It would be pretty easy to hike too long and get locked in up there… I was hoping to do the full 6-7 hour hike to simatai that some travel blog mention but that has been closed since covid. Parts of the middle of the wall are more dangerous to hike so you can only do jinshanling. I also saw some cool sunset photos but that is also closed now since it is dangerous to hike in the dark. Still awesome to do the regular hike during the day though! As a last tip, our guide said to do 6 or 7 am pickup during summer season as it can get more busy. For fall and spring, doing a later pickup is still fine.
- Stephen R00Reliable considerate and great serviceReliable and good service. Driver was very considerate and caring to us and our 2 young children. Good and careful driving. Clear communication through translation app and WeChat with operator. Would thoroughly recommend
- mollycD5449QI00The Great WallAmazing trip! The driver took us right to the entrance and advised us the best route to take (which was breathtaking!) car was comfortable during the long journey. Would definitely recommend!
- Discover58020800Perfect ServiceWe booked a private driver in January 2023. Everything worked super easy. We booked, paid and got contacted via WeChat. After sending our location, the driver picked us up on time. She drove us safe to Jinshanling. She waited there until our return. After our 4h hike on the great wall we went back to the driver. We felt very well, due to our english speaking and writing WeChat contact we had at anytime a person who could support and comunicate with the driver or service stations in chinese, in case it's needed. The driver drove us safely back to our hotel in the evening. Super comfortable and easy way to explore the great wall in a privat way. Can absolutely recommend if you, same as we, don't like group tours.
- Bhawley31800Great Wall Layover tourThis tour was amazing! I wish I could remember my driver's name, because he was wonderful. It was absolutely freezing outside,.and thankfully our driver had jackets for us. Additionally, he gave up bananas and oranges to snack on, as well as bottled water. He walked us through so that we knew exactly where to go, and even had us pose as a group and took pictures for us! By request, we were picked up at our hotel, and then dropped off at the airport to make our flight. With limited time, we were able to see the Great Wall of China, grab some food, and catch our flight. I highly recommend this tour!
- thejimmette00Top option for making the most out of your layover timeCommunication with the travel agency beforehand was excellent and as soon as we had arrived, our driver Fred was calling us to meet us at the arrival hall after we had finished the transit immigration process. Pease allow a time window for at least 1 hour for immigration. It turned out that Fred was a friend of the Travel agency owner, who spoke excellent English and also knew perfectly where to go and what to see in Beijing to make the most out of our layover time. Although he was not a guide he showed immense knowledge in Chinese history during out travel to the Great Wall. His suggestions on how to spend our limited amount of time where just perfect. He also helped buying the tickets for all attractions we saw, which saved us valuable time. After having a good time under best conditions at the Great Wall including a tea tasting ceremony at the governmental tea house we headed on to Beijing city center to see some more attractions. Cause the forbidden city closes early during winter time, he showed us a pavillion located at the top of a park just opposite, where we could see beautiful, enlightened Beijing city in 360 degrees. We then headed on to a nearby Hutong to grab some typical chinese food, which was delicious. On our way back to the airport we passed huge Tianamen square and the impressive CBD of Beijing. We are really thankful having made this tour, which gave us a wonderful introduction to our first time in China. Thank you, Fred, for your valuable company. We really had a good time with you in Beijing.
- ABCD_WXYZ123456789000Driver (Michael Zhang) - return trip Jingshangling Great Wall of ChinaA very knowledgeable and friendly driver. Very professional driver cum tour guide and will not hard sell product that you don’t want. He even brought us banana to ensure that we have energy to reach the top of the Wal of China. Accompanied us up using on our own pace and is a good photographer as well. I would greatly recommend to all my friends to engage his tip top service. Other than what is within his scope, he even went a further step to recommend us delicious food and even drop us there! Supposedly just back to hotel. With his diligence in work and value added service, I wish that the company can value him this will sure bring up the service level for the company!
- MsDIY00Great day!Four of us spent the day with Coco and Mr Wu. They were prompt in their pickup, and used the car ride to good advantage explaining the sites we were passing and orienting us for the day. Mr Wu was a very safe driver, which is important to us! Both sites were great, and the fact that we had good weather certainly helped! Coco was very efficient in getting us around, avoiding the crowds where we could. It couldn't have been better!
- Beneggtravel00Perfect wall experienceWe had a wonderful stay at the great wall: great weather, almost no people and the transfer was flawless. The driver picked us up on time, was very friendly and watched out for a smooth flow of our visit. We got back to the hotel as easy as we were picked up.
- Ralph A00Great serviceWe changed flights and hotel at the last minute (communicated the changes through Tripadvisor) and were accommodated. The driver picked me up on time after we passed custom.
- jelverton00Driver was very attentiveGood experience, the wall was a tough hike but the car pick up and drop off was very good. The driver made special effort giving us a T shirt each also delivered to the hotel when sizes were not available.
- 8abx00A Hot DayThe drive out from Beijing was pleasant & uneventful- whilst the drive Back was horrendous. Poor driving - swapping lanes @ will for no gain was painful & nauseas Our guide couldn’t shut up - All he wanted to talk about was the Ming Dynasty & didn’t or wouldn’t discuss the current political situation @ all. Was condescending & used his phony I American accent every time he spoke to or with us. Didn’t use it @ all when he was on the phone to Chinese people. He also kept sneaking off to have a cigarette.. This trip does Not Need a guide - A driver - Yes - But not a guide. The trip is very worthwhile- using a driver - Google the info you need online & purchase your Cable car tickets on line. You do not need a guide
- 750viktorija_00Amazing experience and great serviceAmazing service! We have made a booking through Tripadvisor on Sunday 10 p.m., 5 min later I made a short call to local agency providing service and the lady confirmed the booking. On 8 a.m. next Morning driver was already waiting for us at our hotel's lobby! Driver was very nice (not speaking English, but it was ok with phone translator), car - clean and comfortable. We have chosen Jinshanling as not so crowdy and not fully-restored section and it exceeded our expectations! Fabulous views, very few people! Be sure to wear really comfortable shoes, as some of the Wall sections are really tough!
- Discoveroneself00Great Wall, Great Experience and a Great Day with Lucy!We visited the Great Wall in the morning. Our tour guide Lucy really went out her way to ensure that we have a great experience on the day. We were very grateful for that. We owe our wonderful experience at the Great Wall of China to her professional suggestion to make a last minute change to visit the Mutianyu section instead of Badaling since upon her checking earlier that morning Badaling was already well sold out. Had we not changed course we would have found ourselves stranded in a terribly crowded situation which would have significantly diminished our appreciation and enjoyment of the tour. Lucy always gives our preferences priority - in a quiet and pleasant way. For example we did not prefer cable car or chairlift so she walked all the way up the steps with us (and wouldn’t mind stopping so many times to wait for us patiently and let us catch our breath – we were horribly slow!). Elsewhere Lucy offered kind advice when we wanted to visit other places ourselves in the afteroon. We also had a good chat with her about modern day China - Beijing, Hutongs etc. We learned a lot from her. We thoroughly enjoyed our trip and have no hesitation in recommending Lucy to any one interested in visiting Beijing.
- Andy S00Easy to useThis service works-simple as that. It is reliable, clean and dependable. Much better than a taxi. We will use it every time we go to Beijing.
Buy it with
Private Round-Trip Transfer to Yuyang Ski Resort From Beijing provided by Beijing Driver Guide Service
Product Overview: Private Round-Trip Transfer to Yuyang Ski Resort From Beijing
Number of Photos