per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
German, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Dumpling Lunch
- Transport by private vehicle
- Round way trip cable or chairlift up with toboggan down
- Downtown hotel pick up and back
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Mutianyu Great Wall
- Entry/Admission - Forbidden City-The Palace Museum
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Departure Point:Pickup from your centrally located Beijing hotel
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 7309P101
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you choose to have different language tour guide than English or Chinese one, please ensure to make your booking at least 3 days advance
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Skip-The-Line Mutianyu Great Wall and Forbidden City Private Tour
What you can expect during your visit
- Health QR Code is required upon arrival
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Skip-The-Line Mutianyu Great Wall and Forbidden City Private Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Skip-The-Line Mutianyu Great Wall and Forbidden City Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Skip-The-Line Mutianyu Great Wall and Forbidden City Private Tour?
- Skip-The-Line Mutianyu Great Wall and Forbidden City Private Tour price starts from $220.00. Discover and book Skip-The-Line Mutianyu Great Wall and Forbidden City Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Skip-The-Line Mutianyu Great Wall and Forbidden City Private Tour cancellation policy?
- Skip-The-Line Mutianyu Great Wall and Forbidden City Private Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Skip-The-Line Mutianyu Great Wall and Forbidden City Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Skip-The-Line Mutianyu Great Wall and Forbidden City Private Tour?
- Skip-The-Line Mutianyu Great Wall and Forbidden City Private Tour is hosted by Beijing Tour Guide. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Beijing Tour Guide on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Skip-The-Line Mutianyu Great Wall and Forbidden City Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 7309P101
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Mutianyu Great WallStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Tiananmen Square (Tiananmen Guangchang)Stop: 30 minutesSee details
- 3Forbidden City-The Palace MuseumStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Great private trip with many nice pictures!
Kevin was a great guide during my trip to Mutianyu section of the Great Wall! I was alone, so it was a private trip…
I had a great time in Beijing! The tour was well organized, Violet was a great tour guide! She was always on time, …
A great way to see the attraction.
We had a great time checking out the FlyOver China show. Our guide met us outside the gate. He got us into the pa…
Friendly driver, clean van. It was a pleasant trip. We were all impressed. (I don’t know what else I have to s…
Jenny's Car Service
We took the "half-day" independent tour to the Mutianyu section of the Great Wall. Jenny picked us up at our hotel …
My tour guide William was the best. He was sweet and informative on the history of the city and always knew how to …
Kevin is excellent. Highly recommended. English was good. Took us to the Wall on Christmas Eve when it was snowing.…
Visit to Great Wall of China mutianya
Driver Mervan was very professional and courteous. I would highly recommend him as a driver and tour guide to the G…
Very professional and timely
Kevin met us at the airport as agreed, and he was very easy to communicate with. He speaks excellent English and is…
Private Changyu Wine Tasting and Mu Tian Yu Great Wall Tour
Had a great tour with my Family. I’ve been to Beijing many times and toured many places there. But our tour guide C…
I wasn’t unsure what to expect when I booked the private tour with Kevin, and My husband and I were beyond pleased …
Seamless, reliable service. Wear the right footwear!
Kevin was a courteous, helpful and trustworthy guide for our experience. On the drive, he was open to conversation,…
Great way to see Beijing
Both our guide and driver were very punctual, courteous and accommodating to our requests. Coco, our guide, was ve…
Excellent & Reliable Service
First time for all of us to the Great Wall, Kevin was fantastic. Able to answer all of our questions & was very pol…
Great evening out with Violet
I had a brilliant evening visiting interesting places and sharing conversations with Violet. I highly recommend thi…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Mar 2019 • Couples
We had Lucy as our tour guide and it was the perfect way to spend the day seeing the sights. She was so knowledgeable about everything and gave a lot of insight and detail the whole time we were touring. She also takes really great pictures for you! I would highly recommend her if you need an English speaking tour guide to see the sights.
Written April 15, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Hello Looking at Skip-The-Line Mutianyu Great Wall and Forbidden City Private Tour on 6 October for 4 people as a private tour. Would you please advise on the following: - is there seperate driver and guide, two people - we need very good english speaking guide, is that available - does the guide accompany us up on the wall and also go through the Forbidden city with us - are we able to leave at 7am. Thank you