Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 4-90, max of 45 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle and driver
- Hotel pick up and drop off service
- Entry/Admission - Lama Temple (Yonghegong)
- Entry/Admission - Hutong Tour
- Entry/Admission - Jingshan Park (Jingshan Gongyuan)
- Entry/Admission - Olympic Park
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Your centrally located hotel in Beijing with 4 ring road
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 31320P120
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You will be informed the exact pick up time a night before departure by your tour guide, please ensure you leave your hotel information upon booking
- Hotel pickup and drop-off service is only available for city hotels in Beijing (within 4 ring road)
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Small Group Beijing City Tour and Visiting Hutong and Lama Temple?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Small Group Beijing City Tour and Visiting Hutong and Lama Temple on Tripadvisor
- How much is Small Group Beijing City Tour and Visiting Hutong and Lama Temple?
- Small Group Beijing City Tour and Visiting Hutong and Lama Temple price starts from $88.00. Discover and book Small Group Beijing City Tour and Visiting Hutong and Lama Temple on Tripadvisor
- What is the Small Group Beijing City Tour and Visiting Hutong and Lama Temple cancellation policy?
- Small Group Beijing City Tour and Visiting Hutong and Lama Temple cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Small Group Beijing City Tour and Visiting Hutong and Lama Temple on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Small Group Beijing City Tour and Visiting Hutong and Lama Temple?
- Small Group Beijing City Tour and Visiting Hutong and Lama Temple is hosted by ChinaToursNet. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact ChinaToursNet on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Small Group Beijing City Tour and Visiting Hutong and Lama Temple on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 31320P120
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Olympic ParkStop: 40 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Lama Temple (Yonghegong)Stop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Hutong TourStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 4Jingshan Park (Jingshan Gongyuan)Stop: 50 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Best tour guide
Best tour guide ever!! Ronner explained all the details of the city, the Great Wall, and the Summer Palace to us. H…
January 26 2020 layover tour
Travelling from London to Beijing, with a 7 hour 55 minute layover before our next flight to Manila, we researched …
Amazing Tour and Breathtaking Views!
I booked this tour last minute and was immediately contacted saying they were able to accommodate us. Linda was our…
group layover tour to Mutianyu Great Wall and the Forbidden City
what a trip! joining the group tour was the best decision i made after travelling solo for business and having a la…
Beijing 3 days tour
I honestly can’t say there were any low points on this trip in fact the views and scenery were unreal. Coming back …
We arrived in Beijing for a 12 hour layover but the timing was two hours late as planned initially because of fligh…
Xi'an Night Tour and the great Musical Fountain Show
being a solo traveler on this trip i was so scared and needed an agent who can get me safely from point 1 to 2. Thi…
All Inclusive Beijing Group Tour to Ming Tomb and Badaling Great Wall
Very thrilling. The city tour was great and the coach was comfortable. The day was very hot, but the car was comfor…
MUST DO - JENNY AND TEAM WERE AMAZING
We had a 12 hour layover in Beijing so we decided to book the private Mutianyu Great Wall Tour. This experience tot…
Private Beijing Layover Tour
Jenny met us as instructed. We were very late due to a delay. But the company was able to adjust everything accord…
Had a 23hr layover in China and was super excited to visit the Great Wall with friends. Unfortunately, the whole to…
Loved the flexibility of booking a layover tour with China Tours. Had a great time. Our guide Jenny was GREAT. W…
Great Wall Tour
Very efficient and great way to see the Great Wall. I had limited time in Beijing and a flight out late afternoon.…
I arranged this tour via email & it was so easy, even having people at 2 seperate hotels. We paid 240yuen each (10 …
Henry was a good and fun tour leader. Happy to be in this tour along with others. Totally recommended!
More to explore in Beijing
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Oct 2019 • Friends
Small group ended up being two of us in a private car as others did not attend. Tour started off well but we were involved in a collision with another car!! The tour guide and driver seemed only interested in the car as opposed to our wellbeing! They carried on with the tour, which in hindsight was ok if not a bit rushed. The situation has put us off booking small group/private tours following the collision!! I very much doubt the collision was reported to trip adviser and hence we have no proof of what happened!
Written October 26, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Hello Sharon: Warm greetings from us! We're sorry about your experience. Your tour guide Linda very sad about this review, this small group Beijing tour according hotel location to pick up, other passengers hotel are very far from your hotel, that's why we upgrade your group tour to private it was NOT others did not attend. After authenticate with your guide Linda and driver Mr Chu, that day the car involved in a collision with another car because in the front and an old man was crossing the road, the car in the back is slightly collide but nothing serious and no delay at all, Linda asked about your condition and politely said sorry to you, your tour Not in rushed at all. This tour duration is 8 hours, You had enjoy about 10 hours that day. We saw your wonderful photos looks enjoyable from Linda took for you, if you would like them please feel free to contact us will send to you. Thanks very much for your authentic comments, Welcome to come back to us next time, we will do better and better. Best Regard Jacqueline
Written November 23, 2019
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.