All Inclusive Private Beijing Day Tour to Jinshanling Great Wall with Cable Car
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 8–10 hours
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: Chinese, English
What's not included
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle and driver
- Hotel pick up and drop off service
- Round-way cable car
- Enjoy Traditional tea ceremony
- Airport transfer(if selected)
- Entry/Admission - Jinshanling Great Wall
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick up from your hotel inside 4th ring road of Beijing
- Capital Airport, Shunyi, Beijing 101300 China
- Beijing Daxing International Airport, GC56+W6C, Daxing District, Beijing, China
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 31320P122
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with All Inclusive Private Beijing Day Tour to Jinshanling Great Wall with Cable Car?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book All Inclusive Private Beijing Day Tour to Jinshanling Great Wall with Cable Car on Tripadvisor
- How much is All Inclusive Private Beijing Day Tour to Jinshanling Great Wall with Cable Car?
- All Inclusive Private Beijing Day Tour to Jinshanling Great Wall with Cable Car price starts from $345.00. Discover and book All Inclusive Private Beijing Day Tour to Jinshanling Great Wall with Cable Car on Tripadvisor
- What is the All Inclusive Private Beijing Day Tour to Jinshanling Great Wall with Cable Car cancellation policy?
- All Inclusive Private Beijing Day Tour to Jinshanling Great Wall with Cable Car cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book All Inclusive Private Beijing Day Tour to Jinshanling Great Wall with Cable Car on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides All Inclusive Private Beijing Day Tour to Jinshanling Great Wall with Cable Car?
- All Inclusive Private Beijing Day Tour to Jinshanling Great Wall with Cable Car is hosted by ChinaToursNet. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact ChinaToursNet on Tripadvisor. Discover and book All Inclusive Private Beijing Day Tour to Jinshanling Great Wall with Cable Car on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 31320P122
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Jinshanling Great WallStop: 3 hours - Admission includedPick you up at your preferred location then drive to Jinshanling Great Wall. Upon arrival take the convenience cable car up. In the front you there are far-stretching barrier walls, battlement walls, watchtowers, gun emplacements, shooting holes. All surrounded with verdant forest. Take your steps on the wild Great Wall, every turn give traveler more surprise. The fresh air will rest your heart and body, take a leisurely hike along the Wall then enjoy tasty lunch at a local restaurant. Transfer to the hotel or airport as you selected.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Joined in January 2017
#60 of 469 Tours & Activities in Beijing
- nildam201800Private Simatai Great Wall and Gubei Water Town Night Tour from BeijingWe had the best time in Beijing on a dope side of the great wall at Simatai and Gubei water town. Jenny showed up and showed off as she did on our previous tour when we visited china. We chose to tour again with her based on our previous experience.would highly recommend
- KanoPal00Best tour guideBest tour guide ever!! Ronner explained all the details of the city, the Great Wall, and the Summer Palace to us. He was so helpful to consider our requests, and we got to change the original program a little bit. When went to eat authentic Peking Duck, which was probably the best we've ever had in our life. If I ever come back here, I'd definitely book with this company again.
- gregpE4884HA00January 26 2020 layover tourTravelling from London to Beijing, with a 7 hour 55 minute layover before our next flight to Manila, we researched what we could do with all that time and made contact with ChinaToursNet to see if we had enough time to do the private layover tour to Mutianyu. The team were really helpful and reassuring that we would have enough time for this and gave us really detailed instructions for where to go and what to do when we landed to get our fingerprints scanned, apply for the temporary 24 hour transit without visa and how to get to the location in the airport that our guide would meet us at. In the weeks before we went, we saw the news of the coronavirus outbreak in Wuhan and in the days running up to our trip, news that the authorities were closing down many popular public places as a precaution during the New Year period and we were worried this would affect our ability to leave the airport and see Mutianyu. We did not need to worry! Although Mutianyu was closed, we are so grateful that our guide, Jenny, made alternative arrangements for us to see the Huanghuacheng section of the wall instead! It was an unusual but unique opportunity to experience seeing part of the Great Wall of China in these circumstances. There were maybe 30-40 other people on top of the ramparts for the hour that we were up there; this involved a little bit of a steep hike but it was exactly what we needed after sitting on a plane for 10 and a half hours!! We saw lots of elderly people making the trip back down with a walking stick, it’s just a little bit steep and steps are broken rocks in some places but I think would be okay for someone with reasonable mobility. Everything was very quiet and peaceful so we were able to enjoy the beautiful surroundings with the frozen lake, the low sun in the sky, and everything about our journey from the moment we left the aeroplane to meeting Jenny, being taken to Huanghuacheng, exploring and returning went smoothly. Thank you for the snacks too!!! :) Thank you so much for making this possible even under the circumstances and I hope this information helps any other travellers going soon or who are considering a private tour - we are very grateful and appreciative that this could happen at all, so for it to feel so special was a bonus.
- sweenah900Amazing Tour and Breathtaking Views!I booked this tour last minute and was immediately contacted saying they were able to accommodate us. Linda was our tour guide and she was GREAT! She was very personable, very knowledgeable with the history of the Great Wall and Water Town, took lots of pictures for us, and finished off the day with a stop for authentic noodles before dropping us off at the train station. I would highly recommend this service and Linda as a guide!
- 796felicityf00group layover tour to Mutianyu Great Wall and the Forbidden Citywhat a trip! joining the group tour was the best decision i made after travelling solo for business and having a layover in Beijing. made a lot of friends and i didn't get bored for even a minute. The whole arrangement was unique and worth the affordable rate i actually found out about it last minute but they worked through my schedule to make it available in the almost full spot. thanks again and i hope to visit china for an extensive tour with more time
- clarafits00Beijing 3 days tourI honestly can’t say there were any low points on this trip in fact the views and scenery were unreal. Coming back home I feel like I have seen so much in just three days in the Beijing tour. the itinerary arranged included must see tourist spots as well as other smaller non touristy yet incredible places which I would never have gotten to see without this tour. I had always wanted to hike to the Great Wall at Badaling for more than 20 years and the Beijing trip was an absolute adventure that fulfilled my dream. The guide was great and paid such good attention and made sure everything was well taken care of. Cannot recommend this trip highly enough.
- Hovirr00Beijing layoverWe arrived in Beijing for a 12 hour layover but the timing was two hours late as planned initially because of flight delays, however on arrival we were surprised to meet the tour guide waiting patiently. After all the hustle and worry of missing the planned layover tour we were actually able to have the best layover tour in Beijing with the remaining hours that we had. Although we had to skip some activities in order to make it back to the airport on time I must admit the whole layover tour was worth every minute, time goes by so fast when having fun but the tour guide was Keen to allocate each spot evenly and if we had enough time we could have spent more time at the Mutianyu Great Wall. the level of patience Patrick the tour guide had didn't go unappreciated and we give the Beijing layover tour 5stars for great service and level of professionalism. Highly recommend
- 636channelm00Xi'an Night Tour and the great Musical Fountain Showbeing a solo traveler on this trip i was so scared and needed an agent who can get me safely from point 1 to 2. This was actually amazing, there was beautiful scenery, a nice fountain show and a wonderful guide to top it all. Every single turn led to a new insight of an unfamiliar world but my brilliant guide was good he knew the facts and gave a good commentary. This was a great pre birthday treat for me and i got the most out of it.Definitely recommend getting to the fountain show.
- harrybC4983IF00All Inclusive Beijing Group Tour to Ming Tomb and Badaling Great WallVery thrilling. The city tour was great and the coach was comfortable. The day was very hot, but the car was comfortable and air conditioned and i was offered and given cold bottles of water all along the tour. The tour started exactly on time with pick up. Linda the guide was very informative and I learned a lot about the city. we made a stop in a local restaurant for an hour to eat and walk around and it was quiet an experience . This tour is worth taking u won’t be disappointed. Fun and adventure combined. I give this company a thumbs up and five stars.
- Luke C00MUST DO - JENNY AND TEAM WERE AMAZINGWe had a 12 hour layover in Beijing so we decided to book the private Mutianyu Great Wall Tour. This experience totally exceeded expectations. From the beginning Jenny and team were so responsive to our emails and helpful before we arrived to Beijing. They provide you a step by step guide of what to do and where to meet them. She is so friendly and truly wants to make sure you have an amazing experience. Jenny took us to a Jade shop and our own private Tea tasting after the Great Wall. This was a perfect way to end the tour and our first time in China. We would 100% recommend this tour to anyone as it’s one we won’t forget. Thank you Jenny!
- Vvtrevino00Private Beijing Layover TourJenny met us as instructed. We were very late due to a delay. But the company was able to adjust everything accordingly. We were able to see the wall and visit the forbidden city! Jenny was super nice and fun!
- Rmontemayor11200Disappointing TourHad a 23hr layover in China and was super excited to visit the Great Wall with friends. Unfortunately, the whole tour was VERY disappointing. It took about 2 hours to get our temporary visa, go through immigration, and pick up our luggage. We met up with our tour guide at about 2pm, and felt extremely rushed then and throughout the whole tour. She power walked the whole time as we struggled with our luggages to the car. During the 1.5hr drive to the Great Wall, she gave us what would’ve been very informative facts about China. However, it was very difficult to understand her through her thick accent. It also didn’t help that she talked very fast. We finally made it to the Great Wall, and again she rushed us out of the car. (My sister didn’t even have time to get her gloves and hat out of her luggage. So she had to buy some at the souvenir shops by the Great Wall.) Again, we power-walked to the shuttle bus, up to the cable cars and finally made it to the Great Wall around 3:55pm.. Only to find out that the cable cars were to close at 4:20pm. So we only had 20 min at the Great Wall tops.. extremely disappointing esp because the view was so beautiful and we couldn’t enjoy it fully. When our short time at the Great Wall came to end, we made our way back down. She brought us to a souvenir shop she claimed was cheap. (The prices weren’t at all cheap to me.) Then we asked if there was anywhere we could eat. (We were starving as we had not eaten any meals due to our early flight.) She walked into a restaurant and came out, saying that they were supposed to be closing but they would gladly take us in. Gratefully, we walked in and ordered our meal not even bothering to look at the prices. (The whole tour, the tour guide was very adamant on taking us to cheap souvenir shops so we assumed this restaurant would cheap as well). After we ordered, the server placed 3 new sets of plates/bowls still wrapped in plastic and 3 sets of chopsticks in front of us. The food was finally served, and we opened our chopsticks and dug in not yet opening up the wrapped plates. As we were eating, we asked the restaurant owner if the plates were free. Her answer: “Oh, the plates are free but the chopsticks are 3 yuan each.” The chopsticks that we were already using, of course. We argued with them, asking them if they expected us to eat with our hands. So, of course she pulls out the reusable chopsticks AFTER we had already used the new ones. We argued that they should’ve presented those chopsticks to us first, and annoyed, the server took the chopsticks we were using, gave us the reusable chopsticks, and then took away our “free” plates. The tour guide ended up paying for our chopsticks, but then asked if she can have some of our food.. Don’t get me wrong. I have no problem offering food. We were just taken aback that she even asked. The food, btw, was the worst Chinese food I’ve ever tasted. The best part? The bill ended up being almost 100USD. At this point, we were over the whole tour. We just paid 100USD for horrible food and even worst service. Plus the tour guide got a free meal. She brought us to do tea-tasting which was nice as it wasn’t written in the itinerary, but we felt pressured to buy tea afterwards and felt the employees’ judgey eyes on us as we walked out empty handed. When we were FINALLY driving to the hotel, she hands us a survey to fill out post-tour. Of course, she read the survey before we even made it to the hotel so they didn’t get a truthful response, I’m sorry to say. The whole tour overall was poorly planned. It was not time-efficient. Everything felt very rushed, which made the experience less enjoyable. And the choice of restaurant was horrific. Our tour guide was nice but wasn’t very considerate re: our time, finances, comfort. Definitely needs work.
- 165maryanned00Amazing tourLoved the flexibility of booking a layover tour with China Tours. Had a great time. Our guide Jenny was GREAT. Would absolutely do another one with this company!! It was a layover tour on our 3 week Thailand trip and my bf thinks it was the highlight of the ENTIRE trip!! Wish there was a higher rating to give this trip.
- 753richardp00Great Wall TourVery efficient and great way to see the Great Wall. I had limited time in Beijing and a flight out late afternoon. Figuring a way to get to the Wall and make my flight was daunting (as many of the group tours are 8 or 9 hours), but this trip made it so easy. I was picked up at my Beijing Hotel at 7 a.m. and had a very comfortable ride to the Great Wall at Mutianyu. We were literally the first people at the Wall, took the chair lift at Tower 6 (that you pay extra for but IMO was worth it) and Jenny gave a very nice tour and experience around the first few Towers we visited. Then she headed back down and I had several hours to explore and was able to walk up to Tower 20 and back and take the surprisingly fun toboggan back down. From Tower 6 to Tower 14 I saw only one person -- a worker and it was spectacular to be at the Wall, and especially do to basically be up there without the hoards. There is a gondola at Tower 14 so by the time I got there, others were exploring, but still, it was relatively empty. I had plenty of time at the Great Wall and was back down by the private car. My one "complaint" was that I was then asked about a jade tour or tea ceremony which I wasn't really that interested in, but I still felt I had plenty of time at the Wall. One might want to clarify that up front, as I felt that on a private tour that wasn't really advertised. I wound up doing the tea ceremony (although I could have begged off of it I'm sure) which was actually kind of nice, although it is basically a sales pitch. Still, it was okay and I wound up buying some tea. We then easily made it to the airport and Jenny saw me all the way to check-in. She was very pleasant and nice and everything about the tour made my visit to the Wall quite easy and comfortable. That alone made this well worth the $ in my opinion.
- elainej46500Absolutely fantasticI arranged this tour via email & it was so easy, even having people at 2 seperate hotels. We paid 240yuen each (10 of us). Dina collected us in a private mini van at 07:50. We had a stop at a jade factory then on to Great Wall. Paid extra $120Y to go up by ski lift & back by toboggan. Spent ampule time on Wall, lunch include. Was tasty & a nice warm respite from cold. Then on to tea ceremony, which was excellent. Ming Tombs next. Dina was very knowledgable & fun. Returned to hotels around 17:45. The most amazing day.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Oct 2018 • Family
I have used several Travel Agents to book tours during my last 2 years of annual trips and this was the best experience of all. The cooperation of the ChinaToursNet.com was out of this world with prompt responses to our queries and in resolving issues, giving clear and up to date information on the tour package amongst many other issues that we had.The company is definitely commendable. Comparatively, their rates too are reasonable. I would recommend their services without hesitation. Good job .
Written December 14, 2018
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Buy it with
All Inclusive Private Beijing Day Tour to Jinshanling Great Wall with Cable Car provided by ChinaToursNet
Product Overview: All Inclusive Private Beijing Day Tour to Jinshanling Great Wall with Cable Car
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos