When your voyage is over, the cruise docks the port, your driver is waiting at the exit of the arrival hall with your name tab. Simply meet the driver and head straight to your hotel in Beijing.
To ensure your transfer arranged well, cruise details(including your appointed time to get-off the cruise ship), accommodation in Beijing, and pick-up name need to be provided when you book it. After the booking is confirmed, you will be provided with a service voucher which will be presented to the driver.
We can not guarantee an English-speaking driver. Please don't worry, if you have a Chinese speaking driver. The driver is professional and he knows exactly where to pick you up and where to drop you off. Guests can call our translator if you have any needs during the ride.
The vehicle depends on the number of passengers in your party.
• 5 seats Air-conditioned Sedan: 1-2 passengers
• 7 seats Air-conditioned Van: 2-4 passengers
• 15 seats Air-conditioned Minivan: 4-8 passengers
• 22 seats Air-conditioned Minibus:9-12 passengers
• 35 seats Air-conditioned Bus:13-15 passengers