Small-group Early-access Great wall hiking tour from Simatai west to Jinshanling
Enjoy glorious views of the Great Wall by being part of our Beijing small group tour! The Simatai Great Wall Tour will render you breathless with its splendid views. Whereas the Jinshanling Great Wall tour will a peek into the intriguing history for the great wall, allowing you to walk a mile in the shows of a Ming Dynasty solider! Our one-day small group hiking tour includes both Simatai and Jinshanling sections of the Wall which are popular amongst the tourists and hikers for their astounding views. These carefully renovated sections of the Wall along with scenic backdrop can help you take fantastic pictures and create fond memory.
Ages 1-70, max of 6 per group
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick up from 6:00 am to 7:30 am at your hotel lobby. The guide will contact with you one day before your tour date and confirm the pick up time from your hotel. Waiting time:Pickup from the Hotel: 30 minutes in front of the hotel reception. If you don't show up during the waiting time and cannot be contacted,you will miss your car and receive no refund.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 43667P5
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 43667P5
About the operator
Mr Orange Transfers & Tours
#5 of 148 Transportation in Beijing
- 436stevenl00Round Trip Beijing to Gubei WTownWe were picked up right on time in Beijing and taken to Gubei Water Town and he Great Wall at Simatai. The driver was professional and courteous. He returned two days later to take us back to Beijing. Overall a very nice experience.
- E4800DKclaudem00Very efficient transfer companyVery good communication with Sophia, when planning the reservations and changes. Related to the coronavirus, I asked for a refund of airport transfers and excursion to the great wall. Obtained quickly and without penalty. I will book again with Mr Orange as soon as the situation returns to normal in China.
- Sizemologist00Great tourVery good communication before the tour so felt very comfortable. Our guide Jerry was very knowledgeable and the tour went at a steady pace - not rushed. We were taken to a very nice Chinese lunch and they accommodated the vegetarian in our group. Unlike other tours this one includes the chairlift and toboggan tickets
- Bopreston00Excellent service every timeI have used Mr. Orange on several occasions bothe business and personal in Beijing, Shanghai and Chengdu. I have always received outstanding, reliable and courteous service. I have recommended them to colleagues who have also been extremely satisfied. On a trip from my Bijing hotel to the airport this week, I left my scarf in the car as I was exiting. It was my mistaketo leave it. I realized it as I walked into the airport but the car had driven away As I was standing in line at the airline counter I looked up and my driver, Mr. Li, was calling for me with my scarf in hand! He had no idea If he would find me but took the time and effort to try. I couldn’t believe it. I was grateful to have my scarf back but was more grateful for Mr. Li’s act of kindness. It is a great pleasure for me to recommend Mr. Orange.
- michellepW8640OL00Fantastic ServiceAlthough it was more than 2 hours after our flight landed that we finally exited,Samuel from Mr Orange was waiting for us when we arrived in Beijing. He had a great translating app on his phone so communication was easy. He drove expertly for the 2 hours it took to get through the morning rush hour traffic to our hotel. We would definitely use Mr Orange services again.
- elizabeth r00Very efficient transfer companyWe had arranged from Australis for Mr. Orange Transfers, to be picked up from Shanghai Cruise Port to go to the Shanghai International airport. Very efficient service and polite driver
- ergoqueen00Mr.OrangeExcellent service! Courteous driver, on time, exactly as promised and affordable. Thank you Highly recommended
- ricemerchant8800Beijing Airport to Downtown TransferI booked a round trip from Beijing airport to my downtown hotel. Easy booking process, i received confirmation emails for each of my bookings. Our driver, Mr. Li was very courteous and professional and most importantly very punctual. I would definitely booking again, highly recommended.
- Curiosity68808300Private trip to Great WallFirst class+ service from Mr Song. Although he didn’t speak English, he used two phones with translation apps so we could have one, him the other. He was just lovely - provided water, bought us fresh oranges, gave us a lovely Chinese greetings card as momento, and offered to take us to anywhere else we fancied on way back. Excellent driving, spotless car, first class all round.
- Relax75689900Great airport pickupThis is the second time we have used Mr Orange. Both times the driver was there waiting. He was courteous and a good driver. We would definitely use this service again in the future. I fully recommend them.
- David R00Mr. orange airport transfer serviceThe Mr Orange Airport Transfer Service was excellent. The driver was courteous and professional, and pick me up exactly as planned after my plane has been delayed six hours. I was very grateful for the excellent service provided by Mr Orange and the local driver in Beijing. Thank you!
- JaxTraveler9700Mutianyu Great Wall and Beijing highlights private tourThis tour was led by Colin and was a 2 day tour in Beijing. He was very knowledgeable but was able to sense the desire by the group not to overkill each location's background and history. We went to Tienanmen Square and Forbidden City to start and then traveled to Great Wall and enjoyed the cable car up and the toboggan ride down. Next day we focused on Summer Palace and Temple of Heaven. A very nice traditional Chinese lunch was included. Very good value for the money for certain. Thanks Mr Orange.
- barnanachip00Mr Orange Transfer service in BeijingMr Orange Transfer is very responsive, efficient. Their prices are competitive. Mr Wen, our driver for this trip is very polite, respectful, accommodating and drives safely. You cannot go wrong with Mr Orange Transfer.
- TalRo11100Highly recommended transfer serviceReasonable price, set the reservation through email, paying by paypal. Got answers to all my questions in good English knowing respresentitive (very nice n trivial on China...)
- Andre K00Happy experienceGreat experience and amazing job done by Orange team. I recommend Orange services to anyone. Great professional. I did my whole 10 trip with Orange team and I had an amazing flawless stress free vacation. No waiting hassle, no stopping in other hotels wasting my time to pick up other people. They drove and went whenever I wanted. Flexible. Great driver. Good vehicle with always a bottle of Warner waiting for us. The days we had guides. OMG!! Guides were SUPER friendly and knowledgeable. Amazing experience. The Orange team made my vacation easy, stress free and amazing. I 100 % recommend the Orange team.