All Inclusive Private Day Trip to The Western Qing Tomb from Beijing
By Greatwall Trekclub Tours
Spend full-day with a professional tour guide to explore the mesmerizing and charming Western Qing Tombs that is the largest and best preserved extant tomb complexes for royal families in China. The tour lasts 8 - 9 hours, guide and hotel transfer are inclusive.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Western Qing Tombs
- Personal expense
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We will pick up from your hotel inside of 5th ring road in Beijing.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 12311P20
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 10 years
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- Please bring insect repellent and sunblock
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Travel insurance is recommended
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with All Inclusive Private Day Trip to The Western Qing Tomb from Beijing?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book All Inclusive Private Day Trip to The Western Qing Tomb from Beijing on Tripadvisor
- How much is All Inclusive Private Day Trip to The Western Qing Tomb from Beijing?
- All Inclusive Private Day Trip to The Western Qing Tomb from Beijing price starts from $189.87. Discover and book All Inclusive Private Day Trip to The Western Qing Tomb from Beijing on Tripadvisor
- What is the All Inclusive Private Day Trip to The Western Qing Tomb from Beijing cancellation policy?
- All Inclusive Private Day Trip to The Western Qing Tomb from Beijing cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book All Inclusive Private Day Trip to The Western Qing Tomb from Beijing on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides All Inclusive Private Day Trip to The Western Qing Tomb from Beijing?
- All Inclusive Private Day Trip to The Western Qing Tomb from Beijing is hosted by Greatwall Trekclub Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Greatwall Trekclub Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book All Inclusive Private Day Trip to The Western Qing Tomb from Beijing on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 12311P20
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Western Qing TombsStop: 4 hours - Admission includedYour guide will pick your up from your hotel at 8:00am, and you will be transferred directly to Western Qing Tombs (2 hours driving time). Upon arrival, visit Chongling, the smallest and also the most recent tomb in the area. Then, continue your discovery at Tailing, the tomb of Emperor YongZheng. It is the the biggest and earliest tomb here. Followed by a visit to Changxiling, one of the Empress tomb. Your last stop is at Muling, the latest tomb where you will learn the story of Emperor Daoguang. After visiting the four tombs,you will have a lunch in the local restaurant and be back to your hotel then.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Wonderful as always…
Take a guide and discover the wildest parts of the Great Wall. James is fantastic ! I recommend him for getaways w…
Incredible Great Wall tours with the best guide
I participated to several private tours with French friends and our guide James, as I am living in Beijing for four…
Positive and memorable Great Wall Hikes!
James is always such a pleasant tour guide to have with us! He knows the routes, knows the history and has many lo…
You are not a real man or hero unless you have climbed the Great Wall!!!
This review covers multiple interactions I have had with James over the past few years. I have been on multi-day tr…
Great guide & hike!
Today was my second time hiking the Great Wall with James from Greatwall Trekclub Tours. We had an awesome day! Jam…
Amazing hikes on the Great Wall
I have already done 5 hikes with James : Jiankou, Shixiaguan, Hefangkou, ... Great Wall. I highly recommend him ! …
Best part of my trip to Beijing
I took a solo trip to Beijing in November and booked a private hiking tour. My guide James was super nice, knowledg…
Authentic Great Wall Private Tour Without All The Tourists
I am so glad I booked this trip, eventhough it is more expensive than other things offered. A friend who lived in B…
An Absolute Must!
Attention Ladies and Gentlemen! Everyone wants to see the Great Wall but if you want to see it in the most authenti…
Another excellent trip with James
This year I brought the rest of my family to experience the awesome trip to the wall as my daughters and I did last…
a day trip to the great wall with James Ren
From the 8 AM pick up at my hotel until I was returned at 7 PM, my trip with James Ren was pure pleasure,aside from…
Private tour to the Great Wall and Forbidden City
Our tour guide was friendly, knowledgeable, kind and his English was great. The best way to get to know the sights …
Best activity in Beijing - nothing even close
This was the highlight of our trip to Beijing. We spent 4 hours hiking on the Great Wall listening to Peter (our gu…
Private Great Wall Hiking Tour
This was a part of the Great Wall that is very remote and not visited by many tourists. Its a bit of a challenge to…
Great Wall Walk through autumn colour
Guide James and Vincent Lui (our driver) picked me up from my hotel (not easy in the Hutong!) and we drove, away fr…