By taking the bullet train to travel between Beijing and Shanghai is a popular way among tourists. This 5 days private tour will lead you to visit the most highlight cultural and historical relics in Beijing and Shanghai. And a half day extended Shanghai tour to Zhouzhuang Ancient Water Town on the last day would ensure your tour a memorable ending.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guarantee
Duration: 5 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- High speed train tickets from Beijing to Shanghai（optional）
- Private transfers in air-conditioned vehicle with licensed driver
- English speaking tour guide service during tours
- Entrance tickets
- Entry/Admission - Tiananmen Square (Tiananmen Guangchang)
- Entry/Admission - Forbidden City-The Palace Museum
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Heaven
- Entry/Admission - Summer Palace (Yiheyuan)
- Entry/Admission - Mutianyu Great Wall
- Entry/Admission - Yu Garden (Yuyuan)
- Entry/Admission - Yuyuan Bazar
- Entry/Admission - Nanjing Lu (Nanjing Road)
- Entry/Admission - Shanghai Urban Planning Exhibition Hall
- Entry/Admission - Xintiandi
- Entry/Admission - Oriental Pearl Tower (Dongfang Mingzhu)
- Entry/Admission - Zhujiajiao Ancient Town
- Personal expense
- Gratuities to guide and driver
- Any Meal
- Any optional golf car/battery car/shuttle bus/boat cruise etc. not mentioned in the itinerary
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Offered pickup/drop-off service is available for hotels within 3rd ring road of Beijing city. If your hotel beyond the range, please make your own way to Xian Bell Tower Hotel to meet the group.
- Wangfujing Avenue, Wang Fu Jing Da Jie, Dong Cheng Qu, Bei Jing Shi, China, 100006 Offered pickup/drop-off service is available for hotels within 3rd ring road of Beijing city. If your hotel beyond the range, please make your own way to Xian Bell Tower Hotel to meet the group.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- People's Square, Huangpu, Shanghai, China Offered pickup/drop-off service is available for hotels within inner ring road of Shanghai city. If your hotel beyond the range, please make your own way to Xian Bell Tower Hotel to meet the group.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 10289P155
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- You will receive a confirm email from local operator about the tour details within 48 hours after booking.
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- You will be contacted at least one day ahead of the travel day via email to advise the pickup info. The tour guide will also call you or leave you a message through your hotel room the night before tour about pickup time.
- Offered pickup/drop-off service is available for hotels within 3rd ring road of Beijing city. If your hotel beyond the range, please expect it might occur additional transfer fee accordingly.
- You are suggested to wear comfortable shoes on tour day.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- Which attractions will I visit with 5 Days Beijing and Shanghai Tour by Bullet Train (without hotel)?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:
- Tiananmen Square (Tiananmen Guangchang)
- Temple of Heaven
- Summer Palace (Yiheyuan)
- Oriental Pearl Tower (Dongfang Mingzhu)
- Forbidden City-The Palace Museum
- How much is 5 Days Beijing and Shanghai Tour by Bullet Train (without hotel)?
- 5 Days Beijing and Shanghai Tour by Bullet Train (without hotel) price starts from $892.00. Discover and book 5 Days Beijing and Shanghai Tour by Bullet Train (without hotel) on Tripadvisor
- What is the 5 Days Beijing and Shanghai Tour by Bullet Train (without hotel) cancellation policy?
- 5 Days Beijing and Shanghai Tour by Bullet Train (without hotel) cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book 5 Days Beijing and Shanghai Tour by Bullet Train (without hotel) on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 5 Days Beijing and Shanghai Tour by Bullet Train (without hotel)?
- 5 Days Beijing and Shanghai Tour by Bullet Train (without hotel) is hosted by China Xian Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact China Xian Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 5 Days Beijing and Shanghai Tour by Bullet Train (without hotel) on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 10289P155
Reserve your spot
Beijing – Shanghai by Bullet Train
About the operator
China Xian Tour
Xi'an, Shaanxi, China
Joined in January 2014
#10 of 108 Tours & Activities in Xi'an
- terrances46400Comfortable and very well guided and explainedIt was great! The tour included private return transfers between hotel and the terracotta warriors museum, lunch at a Qin themed restaurant, and a fully guided tour with explanation throughout. Noble (the tour guide) was excellent - polite, very knowledgeable and tirelessly explaining the history of not just the terracotta warriors but Xi'An in general as well. He also recommended a few other places that I could visit for sightseeing, food and drinks after the tour. Highly recommended!
- LeahD110800Noble was fantastic! Very knowledgeable and hassle free!We did a private half day terracotta warriors tour. Noble was fantastic! Very knowledgeable, great English and overall made our experience hassle free and very enjoyable! Thanks Noble! 😊
- Alexander J00Great service and a packed day to watch the wonders of this guided tourVery good run through about the different areas we visited, English was splendid and the understanding of everything we went through was clear and interesting. I would recommend this to more people. Even though there were some issues with my communication to the organisers they managed to solve it and give a good tour! This was my first guided tour so likely not my last either 👍
- 883isaact00Angkor watI really enjoyed the tour, I went to Cambodia to meet my family there the first week of April, and I thought it was a good chance to visit the world wonder, Angkor Wat. I was recommended Joy Travel, it's very professional to plan my holiday, as I need it very flexible, family time and tour time. And we had a nice time there, the tour guide, driver, and hotel are all well organized. I was amazed by those temples, I've been to many places historic places, but this Angkor Wat definitely impressed me the most, I would recommend it and Joy Travel as well.
- Євгеній А00Great experienceIt was a great experience to travel. The company provided very good hotel room and guide. We visited a lot of places and had a great excursion. Totally recommend
- H2659DUkarenb003 Day in Inner MongoliaWe took a 3 day, 2 night tour to Inner Mongolia with Joy Travel this last May Holiday weekend. It was amazing. Our guide Oscar was wonderful. He was very knowledgeable, spoken excellent English and had great recommendations. I would highly recommend Joy Travel to organize your trip in China. They certainly make it easy for you. Just tell them where you want to go, and they’ll have the rest. They’ll make an excellent itinerary and talk to you the whole way though, so it is just right for you and your family. Inner Mongolia was a well worth while trip, such a fascinating place. I’m so glad we went. It will be a vacation that our children won’t forget.
- N5402LTlaurag00Guilin and Yangshuo with Jenny’s China ToursWe had a amazing four days in Guilin and Yangshuo with Yvonne. Longji Rice Terraces, pedestrian street, River Cruise, Li River, West Street.
- 779teos00Memorable Guilin!The trip was well planned and customized to our liking! The Tour Guide & Driver were both very polite and professional. Memorable trip in Guilin and would highly recommend!
- SHF0286299900Amazing experience in Xi’anBeing the capital of 13 dynasties made Xi’an must visit place for me. I selected 2-days private tour with excellent tour guide Noble Liu. He shared with me a lot of details from Chinese history and culture, even introduced me in person to lucky man who found the Terracotta army. Separate recognition deserved Yongxingfang culture and food street, endless variety of local food can satisfy everyone’s taste...ensure you include it in your plan. For the best experience I would recommend private tour when you can include all key attractions within your travel time and select excellent tour guide like Noble Liu to keep not only memories, but new knowledge from your trip.
- Tinyatlas01005 starts! Highly recommended!We did our own private tour and had the best time! Can’t recommend this service more! Starting from initial communication, to follow up questions, to back and forth detail trip planning, to the actual trip, this team gave us full service and attention and the some! Truly wonderful to work with them in China, they took care of all the details to make the trip effortless and easier for us to focus on the actual experience!
- lopsidedloafer00Wonderful trip and excellent serviceXian Tour did another outstanding job of setting up a private tour to see beautiful Yunnan province in China. Sophie's customer service was excellent as she provide ideas for the visit and built an excellent itinerary. We were booked into excellent hotels in the heart of Ancient towns which allowed us to walk around and enjoy the sights. the guides were knowledgeable about the region and culture. Dali, Shaxi, and LiJiang are a must see. definitely use China xian tour anywhere you want to go in China.
- Catherine_crak00The best experienceWe had a private day tour in Hangzhou. What a wonderful experience!!!! The places we visited are beautiful, the guide is just the best and we enjoyed every single minute of this time. Thank you so much!
- albertofZ4805TP00the armies of Qin Shi Huang, the first Emperor of China.Impressive and very well preserved monument. Our tourist guide show us this place and a tour around Xi’an. She explained us in detail the culture and some legend of that time.
- zielaray00Enjoyable TripThank you to Sophie very helpful and also thank you to Shasha our tour guide with good knowledge the history of Xian. We stay at Holiday Inn Express, very comfortable hotel and clean. Our hotel near to Muslim Quarters, easy to find halal food. I will recommend to others.
- 000000000000000ppppp00Fantastic Xi'an trip, with train, Terra-Cotta Warriors, and City tour.Completely turnkey tour by Grace. Everything is planned for you. Perfectly planned from transportation, food, hotel, touring. Outstanding English speaking guide, Tim. I would definitely request him. He has an incredible knowledge of history. Car transfers were comfortable and safe. Nothing to worry about with this tour company. I will definitely be using them for my next adventure.
Buy it with
5 Days Beijing and Shanghai Tour by Bullet Train (without hotel) provided by China Xian Tour
Product Overview: 5 Days Beijing and Shanghai Tour by Bullet Train (without hotel)
Number of Photos