This tour fit for people who have an arrival flight at noon with midnight departure flight connected. Except seeing the night view of Beijing, you will also taste the authentic food in a good local Chinese restaurant and then shopping in the most popular market in Beijing. Note: Making such trips possible, your layover time has to be at least 10 hours or longer (between two flights).
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: Chinese, English
What's not included
- Private, well-conditioned vehicle with airport pickup & drop-off service
- Good English speaking tour guide service
- Free-bottled mineral water in the vehicle
- Typical Peking duck dinner in a local Chinese restaurant (not a tourist one)
- Warm jackets provided (winter only: November, December, January, February, March). It requires at least 2 days advance reservation
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Gratuities (RMB100-200 if you enjoy our service)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- You will be picked up from Beijing capital airport (outside baggage claim), or hotels close to capital airport(in the lobby), or hotels in Beijing city center (in the lobby), or Beijing train stations (at exit gate ).
- Capital Airport, Shunyi, Beijing 101300 China
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 64944P12
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with two paying adult
- If you are not able to go through customs for any reason, please take your own responsibility. There is no refund for same-day cancellation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with 5-Hour Beijing Night Layover Tour with Dim Sum and Market Shopping?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book 5-Hour Beijing Night Layover Tour with Dim Sum and Market Shopping on Tripadvisor
- How much is 5-Hour Beijing Night Layover Tour with Dim Sum and Market Shopping?
- 5-Hour Beijing Night Layover Tour with Dim Sum and Market Shopping price starts from $135.00. Discover and book 5-Hour Beijing Night Layover Tour with Dim Sum and Market Shopping on Tripadvisor
- What is the 5-Hour Beijing Night Layover Tour with Dim Sum and Market Shopping cancellation policy?
- 5-Hour Beijing Night Layover Tour with Dim Sum and Market Shopping cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 5-Hour Beijing Night Layover Tour with Dim Sum and Market Shopping on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 5-Hour Beijing Night Layover Tour with Dim Sum and Market Shopping?
- 5-Hour Beijing Night Layover Tour with Dim Sum and Market Shopping is hosted by Airport Layover Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Airport Layover Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 5-Hour Beijing Night Layover Tour with Dim Sum and Market Shopping on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 64944P12
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Airport Layover Tour
Joined in February 2013
#42 of 469 Tours & Activities in Beijing
- Z891XJclarag00DisappointmentCan‘t recommend this tour! We were really looking forward to see the forbidden city but unfortunately our flight was delayed. After 2:30 hours delay and the crew telling us it will be at least another hour we contacted the tour straight away. We asked kindly for refund because we can’t make the tour. We had a originally layover of 9hours but with the 3hours delay it won’t be enough time. The agency just told us no you can’t cancel it anymore. I was really hoping for a better customer service because we told them straight away 11 hours in advance. Really disappointing!
- PTLAM00Great service.Great breakfast spread. I would like to commend Vishal for the fine service he has rendered to us; pleasant and polite.
- S3504KEginam00Perfect Layover Tour with Tony!This was the best way to spend our 15 hour layover in Beijing! Tony texted very clear, step-by-step instructions for how to get through the Beijing airport and what documents we needed to get our 24 hour visa. Everything was very quick and easy since we were doing all of this in the middle of the night when there were no crowds (our flight arrived at 1am). Then, Tony picked us up promptly at 6:30am at a coffee shop in the airport. We came from Thailand and were not prepared for the cold weather, but Tony brought nice, warm coats for us. Thank God!!! It was so freezing, I don’t think we would’ve made it through the day without those coats. We were exhausted from being up all night traveling, so Tony invited us to recline our seats and shut our eyes during the hour long drive to the Great Wall. When we arrived, Tony knew all the best places for photo-ops and took lots of beautiful pictures that we will treasure for the rest of our lives. Then, as a bonus after the Great Wall, he took us to an authentic Chinese tea ceremony. This was such an unexpected and memorable experience. We ended up buying lots of tea and unique souvenirs here. Lastly, after a beautiful drive through the countryside, Tony took us to an authentic Chinese restaurant for lunch and helped us navigate the menu. The food was unbelievable! We arrived back at the airport promptly to catch our flight home. If you have a long layover in Beijing, I couldn’t recommend this excursion enough. Book it and ask for Tony!!
- Q1858BYkimr00Amazing tour !!This was an amazing tour !!! Sherry was our tour guide and she was very helpful and took all our pictures and provided us with very interesting information and history. We were picked up from the airport and taken to the Great Wall on a private van and then we headed to the forbidden city. Once we were done with our tour we were dropped off at the airport right on time for our flight. I definitely recommend this tour to anyone that is visiting for the first time.
- Aeslehcnewo00Jim was awesome on my Layover youJim was great. Picked me up on time ( actually early) he had warm clothes for me. He took me safely around the the main points in Beijing. He took photos for me and gave me so much knowledge of the culture and sites. I lived it. Jim and this tour made the experience!! Thank you!
- 284haleyr00Great Tour Company!This was a great tour! My guide Shane was AMAZING! And spoke great English! He talked to me the entire way and even helped me learn some Chinese! He was very kind and Tony has been great responding to my many e mails! Highly recommend!
- 349giambe34900Perfect tour for long stop in PEK airportFantastic tour, with perfect organization. Jessica (tour guide) was extremely helpful, meet her out of Arrivals gate, car and driver service very precise. All tour and experience was great... after this tour we decided to book a second one for GREAT WALL and PALACE OF HEAVEN. Thanks Jessica and Tony.
- elizabethfS9736CF00Evening tour of BeijingShane was our tour guide and he was excellent. Very good English and informative tour. It was extremely cold and that meant it was uncomfortable to hang around anywhere too long. We went to Tiananmen Square which unfortunately is closed overnight. Birds nest stadium was very impressive. We did enjoy the tour but the cold temperature made it uncomfortable. Shane was excellent and I hope we have him for our return tour to the Great Wall.
- megwford00Wonderful Trip with SherryWe had an amazing time visiting Beijing with Sherry. She picked us up promptly at the airport, helped with our luggage into the private car and we began our journey. Everything went off perfectly, with a great visit to the wall, the square and the Forbidden City. She was a wealth of information, giving us a great history and culture lesson! We had 12 hours between flights. With 2 hours to wait in line for our visa and then bag collection, plus getting back to airport 3 hours early, this was plenty of time!!! Highly recommend this tour. Coats were provided (we had our own but the 32F weather was a shock to our skin after being in a warmer climate for 2 weeks) so we used those, too!
- texaninindo00Great ExperienceThis was our second tour with the company and it was fantastic. Sherry picked us up promptly at the airport, taught us quite a bit on the ride, and gave us a wonderful tour through Forbidden City. She explained so many interesting facts and took us through many places we may have missed on our own. It was nice having a driver as well because he picked us up on the other side so we didn’t have to walk all the way back. Highly recommend both this and a Great Wall tour if your time allows!
- Znousson00Great for Long stopover in BeijingWe had a layover of about 12 hours in Beijing and went on this tour to the Great Wall. It was super well organised, our guide was friendly and knowledgeable. It was beautiful at the Great Wall! We climbed, walked and took the slide down. Grownup kids loved it and we had time to take part in a tea ceremony, eat local food, see the Olympic stadium and a hutong too. Company is very accomodating and flexible. We made it back to the airport in good time.
- Steph_RoadUnraveled00Fantastic Layover Tour!We had a long layover in Beijing, so we wanted to see a bit of the city in between flights. Our guide, Shane, was waiting for us when we got out of customs and immigration, and before long we were in the car and on the way to the city. The tour is primarily a walking tour, which was great after a long flight from the US. Shane took us to and through many of the city's best attractions, and it was fun to see them at night! Shane is a fantastic guide- very personable, a great driver, and very knowledgeable. Overall, it was a really fun evening that we'll remember for a long time.
- pichadah00Most memorable Layover Tour- The Great WallMy family and I had a 12 hour layover and we took advantage of this offer. As soon as we landed the steps and instructions given were precise and we moved smoothly to meet Tony exactly where he had told us he'd be. He whisked us away in a nice, clean and spacious SUV for our 1.5 hour drive to The Great Wall. We felt warm and safe and excited. We had flown from our long visit in Southeast Asia and were not prepared for the cold weather in Beijing. Tony had warm coats for all of us and we stopped to pick up gloves and hats as we were starting the tour. Everything went according to plan and then we were on the lifts to get us to the wall. Tony was very accommodating with all our questions and requests. He helped us get the best photos at the best spots for memories of a lifetime. We finished the climb with the fun toboggan ride down ...which was an extra bonus for my teenage son. :) He also took us to a tea ceremony where we got to taste some incredible teas. Once finished with our tour and back in the car, Tony took us to a local restaurant for noodles for lunch and to warm up before heading back to the airport. Once at the airport, before our good-byes, he escorted us in to make sure we were at the right place to continue our flight.... with plenty of time. The most memorable experience!!!! I highly recommend this tour. It definitely was a spectacular experience to end our Asia trip. Thank you, Tony! Our best wishes to you and your family - Hank, Pich and Alex.
- dad2twins00Perfect excursion for our long layoverWe flew in from Thailand at 0400 and had a 13 hour layover. Our guide David arrived promptly at 0630 and the specified location after we applied for a 24 visa at the airport (easy even at an early hour). We left the airport for the 1.5 drive to the wall. Being early, we were one of the only ones at the wall when it opened around 0830. We spent a couple of hours exploring with David. David was incredible. He was knowledgeable and welcoming. We even requested to stop for a quick lunch on the way back and had a delicious lunch which beer anything from the airport. I can’t say enough about how easy this quick and easy this excursion was for our group. There was great communication and everything was efficient. Thank you for the memories!
- rahulcool130500Quick trip to the WallI would highly recommend this trip. Due to huge crowd on airport (Christmas season ) it took me 3 hours to come out and I was delayed by 1.5 hours for this tour, however Jim was ki d enough to wait for me. Tony was always in touch with me to track where I was. Jim managed to get me quickly to the main spots on wall including the snow activities planned and dropped me back to airport just in time. Thanks guys!
Dear madam/sir, We are a family of 3 people and have a layover of 9 hours. We arrive on Saturday August 18 at 16:40 hours and depart on August 19 at 01:50 hours. Is there a Beijing layover tour we can do? What will be the costs? With kind regards, Rinaldo Dijo
Buy it with
5-Hour Beijing Night Layover Tour with Dim Sum and Market Shopping provided by Airport Layover Tour
Product Overview: 5-Hour Beijing Night Layover Tour with Dim Sum and Market Shopping
Number of Photos