Private Excursion Tour to East Qing Tombs from Beijing
By Catherine Lu Tours
Spend full-day with a professional tour guide to explore the mesmerizing and charming Eastern Qing Tombs that is the largest and best preserved extant tomb complexes for royal families in China. The tour lasts 8 - 9 hours, guide and hotel transfer are inclusive.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- English-speaking tour guide service fee
- Air-conditioned vehicle with a private driver
- Gas, toll & parking lot fees
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- Entrance Tickets to the Sights
- Entry/Admission - Eastern Royal Tombs of the Qing Dynasty
- Meals (Lunch & Dinner)
- Gratuity to the guide and driver
- Personal cost
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 37561P53
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant (1-3 years old) are free providing they do not occupy a seat
- Extra fee is requested after 9 hours tour
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private Excursion Tour to East Qing Tombs from Beijing?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Excursion Tour to East Qing Tombs from Beijing on Tripadvisor
- How much is Private Excursion Tour to East Qing Tombs from Beijing?
- Private Excursion Tour to East Qing Tombs from Beijing price starts from $176.00. Discover and book Private Excursion Tour to East Qing Tombs from Beijing on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Excursion Tour to East Qing Tombs from Beijing cancellation policy?
- Private Excursion Tour to East Qing Tombs from Beijing cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Excursion Tour to East Qing Tombs from Beijing on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Excursion Tour to East Qing Tombs from Beijing?
- Private Excursion Tour to East Qing Tombs from Beijing is hosted by Catherine Lu Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Catherine Lu Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Excursion Tour to East Qing Tombs from Beijing on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 37561P53
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Eastern Royal Tombs of the Qing DynastyStop: 2 hours - Admission includedAccompanied by a professional guide in the morning from your hotel to visit the charming Eastern Qing Tombs. The last Dynasty Qing is ruled by Manchurians from north eastern China. Their tombs are designed to overcome the splendor of the previous dynasty Ming. The stone carvings and Tibetan Buddhism reflection in the tomb of the most influential Emperor Qianlong, the unimaginable luxury in the bomb of notorious but most powerful woman Dowager Cixi, and the massive tomb robbery by warlords in 1920’s brought it to everyone’s attention. Longer distance than the Ming Tombs make it less visited so you will enjoy the peaceful time reading the history. Relax on the 2 - 2.5 hours journey from the Beijing city to the East Qing Tombs and return to your hotel after the tour. Please note: there are no good restaurants near the Tombs, only some village restaurants nearby which are not very tasty and clean enough, we suggest you’d better prepare some fast food or snack for lunch by your own in advance.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
3 day tour of Beijing
Fabulous 3 day tour in Beijing with our tour guide Catherine. Catherine is very knowledgeable and super friendly. …
We used Catherine Lu tours for private tours of both the Mutianyu Great Wall and the Forbidden City. I am SO glad w…
Great Wall Hiking Tour
The trip was amazing and many thanks to Peter and Catherine for guiding me every stip of the way. There were no cro…
Amazing Trip to Beijing
This was our first time to go on a private tour here in China and it was well worth it. Peter was an excellent guid…
Best trip we ever had!
We were in beijing for 3 days and had Peter as our guide. From the very beginning he was personable, very helpful …
One of the best trips we ever went on!
We went to Beijing and had a trip we‘ll never forget. Our tour guide was considerate of all our wishes and enabled …
Fantastic Beijing trip! Couldn't have asked for more.
We had an INCREDIBLE time with Lena on our Catherine Lu tour of Beijing! Lena was a fantastic tour guide, really kn…
Wonderful visit with Joyce!
We did a Beijing Private Tour with Joy and had a wonderful set of visits! We were able to come up with a customized…
I forgot my password to tripadvisor and the reason I got a new one was this tour! We were treated to a fabulous pri…
7-Day Private Tour
From the get go, our communication with Catherine Lu tours was top notch. We did a 2 city, 7-day private tour. From…
4 cities, 12 days with Catherine Lu tours
Jenna from Catherine Lu Tours came up with great itineraries for our stays in Chengdu, Hangzhou, Xi’an and Beijing.…
Great Knowledge, Amazing Places & Good Food
The 3 things most travelers are looking for when taking on an adventure. Booking was very easy with plenty of conta…
Wonderful Day in Beijing
This full-day private tour to Tiananmen Square, the Forbidden City, and the Great Wall did not disappoint. We appre…
20 hour layover: an incredible experience
Amazing day tour began with our driver picking us up in hotel lobby. Our guide was Joyce and she was truly a joy- s…
Beijing Private Tour
We had two families (8 people) on our first trip to China. Catherine Lu Tours was amazing. From Jenna helping us ma…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
I wanted to visit the Tombs without including a visit to the Wall, so this visit delivered that. I was met by Kim, who was great. It was an early start and my driver whisked us out to the Tombs. Once there I enjoyed a crowd-less, detailed tour of a number of tombs. Not all are open and many are similar so the ones you see cover the main tombs worth visiting. Kim supplied lots of details about the history, individuals buried there and background. The 5th Emperors tomb is the most impressive and learning about the Dragon Lady, will make you wonder, good or bad!
Written November 8, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.