Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Mutianyu Great WallStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Hongluo TempleStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- English-speaking tour guide service fee
- Air-conditioned vehicle with a private driver
- Gas, toll & parking lot fees
- Lunch at the local Chinese restaurant nearby the wall
- Round Trip cable car up & cable car down the wall or chair lift up & toboggan down the wall
- Bottled water
- Entrance Tickets to the Sights
- Entry/Admission - Mutianyu Great Wall
- Entry/Admission - Hongluo Temple
- Gratuity to the guide and driver
- Personal Costs
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- For the lunch, you will be taken to the authentic Chinese local restaurant catering for the locals and the lunch has its budget
- Dress code is smart casual
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant (1-3 years old) are free providing they do not occupy a seat
- Extra fee is requested after 8 hours tour
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
I booked this tour because I wanted to see the Mutianyu section of the Great Wall and the beautiful Hong Luo Buddhist Temple as a less touristy alternative to the imperial tombs that would let me see a bit more of the mountains near Beijing. It was an excellent choice. My…
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Catherine Lu Tours
Fantastic Beijing trip! Couldn't have asked for more.
We had an INCREDIBLE time with Lena on our Catherine Lu tour of Beijing! Lena was a fantastic tour guide, really kn…
Wonderful visit with Joyce!
We did a Beijing Private Tour with Joy and had a wonderful set of visits! We were able to come up with a customized…
I forgot my password to tripadvisor and the reason I got a new one was this tour! We were treated to a fabulous pri…
7-Day Private Tour
From the get go, our communication with Catherine Lu tours was top notch. We did a 2 city, 7-day private tour. From…
4 cities, 12 days with Catherine Lu tours
Jenna from Catherine Lu Tours came up with great itineraries for our stays in Chengdu, Hangzhou, Xi’an and Beijing.…
Great Knowledge, Amazing Places & Good Food
The 3 things most travelers are looking for when taking on an adventure. Booking was very easy with plenty of conta…
Wonderful Day in Beijing
This full-day private tour to Tiananmen Square, the Forbidden City, and the Great Wall did not disappoint. We appre…
20 hour layover: an incredible experience
Amazing day tour began with our driver picking us up in hotel lobby. Our guide was Joyce and she was truly a joy- s…
Beijing Private Tour
We had two families (8 people) on our first trip to China. Catherine Lu Tours was amazing. From Jenna helping us ma…
Joyce was amazing!!!! She spoke excellent English, knew so much about all the sites, made things as comfortable as…
We toured Beijing with Joyce and she was fantastic. So full of knowledge, interesting facts and she always knew whe…
Private One-Day Tour of Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, Great Wall, Bird's Nest/Olympic Park
Outstanding tour and overall experience. Very easy to book, and Catherine Lu was highly responsive and accommodati…
Great Day! Highly Recommend
We did this private tour on our last day in Beijing and I would highly recommend this tour. Our tour guide was Joyc…
Justin Was A Wonderful Guide
Walking with a private guide is the best way to see a city, provided the guide is good, and Justin was. He was know…
Great guide and trip
We booked the trip the day before, only a couple of hours before our flight. We received confirmation and a persona…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
from $150.40* $188.00
Popular: Booked by 1,362 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 993 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Day Tour to Mutianyu Great Wall and Hong Luo Buddhist Temple
What time does Private Day Tour to Mutianyu Great Wall and Hong Luo Buddhist Temple start?
Private Day Tour to Mutianyu Great Wall and Hong Luo Buddhist Temple will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Private Day Tour to Mutianyu Great Wall and Hong Luo Buddhist Temple on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Private Day Tour to Mutianyu Great Wall and Hong Luo Buddhist Temple?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Day Tour to Mutianyu Great Wall and Hong Luo Buddhist Temple on Tripadvisor
How much is Private Day Tour to Mutianyu Great Wall and Hong Luo Buddhist Temple?
Private Day Tour to Mutianyu Great Wall and Hong Luo Buddhist Temple price starts from $195.00. Discover and book Private Day Tour to Mutianyu Great Wall and Hong Luo Buddhist Temple on Tripadvisor
What is the Private Day Tour to Mutianyu Great Wall and Hong Luo Buddhist Temple cancellation policy?
Private Day Tour to Mutianyu Great Wall and Hong Luo Buddhist Temple cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Day Tour to Mutianyu Great Wall and Hong Luo Buddhist Temple on Tripadvisor