Private Day Tour: Mutianyu Great Wall Trip with Foot Massage Relax
By Catherine Lu Tours
This 8-hour tour gives you the opportunity to see the Great Wall of China at Mutianyu, then enjoy a relaxing foot massage to complete your day. English speaking guide, lunch, entrance fees, return cable car on Great Wall and transport are all included.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- English-speaking tour guide service fee
- Air-conditioned vehicle with a private driver
- Gas, toll & parking lot fees
- Lunch at the local Chinese restaurant
- Round Trip cable car or chair lift up and toboggan down the wall
- Bottled water
- Entrance Tickets to the Sights
- Foot Massage
- Entry/Admission - Mutianyu Great Wall
- Gratuity to the guide and driver
- Personal Costs
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 37561P45
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- For the lunch, you will be taken to the authentic Chinese local restaurant catering for the locals or at the western-style subway restaurant (2 options). And the lunch has its budget
- Dress code is smart casual
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant (1-3 years old) are free providing they do not occupy a seat
- Extra fee is requested after 8 hours tour
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Private Day Tour: Mutianyu Great Wall Trip with Foot Massage Relax?
- Private Day Tour: Mutianyu Great Wall Trip with Foot Massage Relax price starts from $245.34. Discover and book Private Day Tour: Mutianyu Great Wall Trip with Foot Massage Relax on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Day Tour: Mutianyu Great Wall Trip with Foot Massage Relax cancellation policy?
- Private Day Tour: Mutianyu Great Wall Trip with Foot Massage Relax cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Day Tour: Mutianyu Great Wall Trip with Foot Massage Relax on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Day Tour: Mutianyu Great Wall Trip with Foot Massage Relax?
- Private Day Tour: Mutianyu Great Wall Trip with Foot Massage Relax is hosted by Catherine Lu Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Catherine Lu Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Day Tour: Mutianyu Great Wall Trip with Foot Massage Relax on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 37561P45
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Mutianyu Great WallStop: 5 hours - Admission includedMeet your guide in your central Beijing hotel lobby and start your exciting tour, take approximately hour and half drive to Mutianyu Great Wall. This surrounding area is plush with flourishing grasses and dense forests, higher than any other part of the Great Wall, you can take the return cable car or chairlift up & toboggan down the wall (2 options). Stop for lunch to the authentic Chinese local restaurant catering for the locals, then drive back to Beijing city for foot massage, enjoy an invigorating 60-minute foot massage, incorporating reflexology to stimulate the acupuncture pressure points in your feet to fully relaxation of your body, mind and soul. You also can extend time by your own expense. At the end of the massage, take you back to your hotel.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
3 day tour of Beijing
Fabulous 3 day tour in Beijing with our tour guide Catherine. Catherine is very knowledgeable and super friendly. …
We used Catherine Lu tours for private tours of both the Mutianyu Great Wall and the Forbidden City. I am SO glad w…
Great Wall Hiking Tour
The trip was amazing and many thanks to Peter and Catherine for guiding me every stip of the way. There were no cro…
Amazing Trip to Beijing
This was our first time to go on a private tour here in China and it was well worth it. Peter was an excellent guid…
Best trip we ever had!
We were in beijing for 3 days and had Peter as our guide. From the very beginning he was personable, very helpful …
One of the best trips we ever went on!
We went to Beijing and had a trip we‘ll never forget. Our tour guide was considerate of all our wishes and enabled …
Fantastic Beijing trip! Couldn't have asked for more.
We had an INCREDIBLE time with Lena on our Catherine Lu tour of Beijing! Lena was a fantastic tour guide, really kn…
Wonderful visit with Joyce!
We did a Beijing Private Tour with Joy and had a wonderful set of visits! We were able to come up with a customized…
I forgot my password to tripadvisor and the reason I got a new one was this tour! We were treated to a fabulous pri…
7-Day Private Tour
From the get go, our communication with Catherine Lu tours was top notch. We did a 2 city, 7-day private tour. From…
4 cities, 12 days with Catherine Lu tours
Jenna from Catherine Lu Tours came up with great itineraries for our stays in Chengdu, Hangzhou, Xi’an and Beijing.…
Great Knowledge, Amazing Places & Good Food
The 3 things most travelers are looking for when taking on an adventure. Booking was very easy with plenty of conta…
Wonderful Day in Beijing
This full-day private tour to Tiananmen Square, the Forbidden City, and the Great Wall did not disappoint. We appre…
20 hour layover: an incredible experience
Amazing day tour began with our driver picking us up in hotel lobby. Our guide was Joyce and she was truly a joy- s…
Beijing Private Tour
We had two families (8 people) on our first trip to China. Catherine Lu Tours was amazing. From Jenna helping us ma…