Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Tiananmen Square+ Forbidden City...
Mutianyu Great Wall + Summer...
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Air-conditioned vehicle with a private driver
- Great wall Round Trip cable car or Chairlift up and toboggan down
- Above attractions entrance fee and Hutong rick shaw fee
- Tolls gas, parking fee and No limited bottled water
- No limited bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Forbidden City-The Palace Museum
- Entry/Admission - Back Lakes (Hou Hai)
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Heaven
- Entry/Admission - Mutianyu Great Wall
- Entry/Admission - Summer Palace (Yiheyuan)
- Lunch fee ( Guide recommend restaurant based on your request)
- Gratuities ( Recommend for excellent service )
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Please note that the itinerary is flexible and we can adjust it according to your personal interests, the weather or any unexpected conditions.
- The tour is complete non-forced shopping tour and you won't be taken to any “factories” or “museum”
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
I booked my 2 days private tour of Beijing through trip advisor. This was a fantastic trip. Our guide was Ms.Ada ding, she was very good in English & took a great care in making our trip comfortable. She was guiding us throughout out trip & briefing us about history &…
Date of experience: October 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Private Forbidden City Walking Tours
Awesome way to experience the forbidden city
With Helen's commentary and guidance, we really enjoyed our tour of the square and the forbidden city. It was bitte…
Private Forbidden City Tour
We took a tour of The Forbidden City with Helena and from Leo' s private tour's. It was amazing, we really didn't u…
Mutianyu Great Wall and Summer Palace
Mutianyu Great Wall is less crowded. You will save sometime is you take the cable car to the top of the Wall. Beaut…
One of the best tours I’ve ever experienced!
Helena (hanshufang), our tour guide was absolutely amazing! She was such a joy to be with and she constantly asks i…
Great tour (again) with Leo’s
For the third time this year we chose a private tour of The Palace Museum with Leo’s and for the second time we wer…
Thank YOU Helen - you are a sensational guide. We thoroughly enoyed our afternoon and your patience with our two yo…
Excellent walking day tour
We were very pleased with our walking tour with Helen. From the timely start at our hotel and easy transport we wer…
Awesome experience: Helen was a charming and knowledgeable guide. She came to pick us up at our hotel and we made o…
The Forbidden City
The only thing that could've made this tour better, would-be if it could have lasted the entire day! My lovely guid…
Forbidden City half day walking tour
The tour started with us walking to a bus stop, waiting 20 minutes and then walking all around the forbidden city t…
Looking for a last minute tour we decided on this one and right from the start we knew we made an excellent choice …
Forbidden City Highlights
This tour is a great way to spend four hours and see some of the Beijing Highlights we have always wanted to see!! …
Fantastic experience at the Great Wall
Highly recommend - having spent a fantastic day with Helena on Tuesday at the Forbidden City (see review from Sue N…
Knowledgeable tour guide and efficient service
I can't recommend this tour company enough - not least because they were able to accommodate a last minute booking …
Wonderful Tour! Helen was amazing!
When we booked the walking tour I was hesitant because we had our two year old son with us who is not a fan of the …
- Tiananmen Square (Tiananmen Guangchang), Forbidden City-The Palace Museum, and 5 more
- Duration: 2 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Popular: Booked by 179 travelers!
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,362 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 1,612 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 4,359 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 2- Day Beijing Private Tour
Which attractions will I visit with 2- Day Beijing Private Tour?
How much is 2- Day Beijing Private Tour?
2- Day Beijing Private Tour price starts from $400.00. Discover and book 2- Day Beijing Private Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the 2- Day Beijing Private Tour cancellation policy?
2- Day Beijing Private Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 2- Day Beijing Private Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides 2- Day Beijing Private Tour?
2- Day Beijing Private Tour is hosted by Private Forbidden City Walking Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Private Forbidden City Walking Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 2- Day Beijing Private Tour on Tripadvisor