per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 6–7 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private tour
- Professional English speaking guide
- Visit of Nanluoguxiang Hutong, Houhai lake
- Pekin Roast duck for lunch
- Taxi,subway or air conditioning public bus
- Hotel pick up
- Gratuities for your tour guide
- Hotel drop-off
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 5533P74
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Private Tour-Best of Beijing?
- Private Tour-Best of Beijing price starts from $330.00. Discover and book Private Tour-Best of Beijing on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Tour-Best of Beijing cancellation policy?
- Private Tour-Best of Beijing cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Tour-Best of Beijing on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Tour-Best of Beijing?
- Private Tour-Best of Beijing is hosted by Beijing Urban Passer. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Beijing Urban Passer on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Tour-Best of Beijing on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 5533P74
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1BeijingStop: 3 hoursSee details
- 2BeijingStop: 3 hoursSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
fun, relaxing and informative.
This cooking class was fun! We met several people from other countries and had a wonderful time learning a new dish…
Virus shutdown time!
We had a scheduled 3day stay in Beijing as part of our China tour.due to the above circumstances our great guide de…
Fun cooking class with an intriguing market tour
I had a lot of fun on this tour. First we went to the market which was an indoor market. This is great because it w…
Excellent Hutong experience with Dean
My wife, two kids (ages 12&14) and I went on this four-hour tour with our guide Dean on 12/26/2019. He picked us up…
Don’t do it! If we could put zero we would. They never showed up at our hotel to pick us up. We called and they sa…
Forbidden City, Tiananmen & Temple of Heaven Private Tour
Excellent!! The tour guide was very friendly and helpful throughout the tour. He gave a lot of useful insights to m…
Forbidden City Tour
Excellent private tour services rendered from Mr. Gary! A very helpful tour guide and provide my family a meaningfu…
Great tour guide
I extremely enjoyed this experience. I was picked up on time by my tour guide Dean and received a warm greeting. De…
Dean was a fantastic guide!!!
I booked this private and customizable tour for myself and my husband. We opted to see the major sites, have lunch…
Had a great guide called Dean who was very informative and helpful whilst on our tour. Unfortunately Forbidden City…
Julie was a great guide providing us with lots of background info on the sights we chose to see on our tour. She kn…
Traveled all over China with Owen with 3 teenage boys. Owen was the perfect guide that made all of us comfortable …
We love it!!!
We have wonderful day with Dean! Beijing is amazing! Dean is super knowledgeable! He shares his love of his city an…
Beijing bike tour
Excellent!!!!! Dean has a wealth of knowledge and the tour was just what we wanted. I’d highly recommend this tour
Great Learning Experience
Really enjoyed this experience. Visiting the market was educational - not mind blowing - but really interesting as …