Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Enjoy your impressive moment by the summer palace and Peking duck lunch through half Beijing tour, which is amazing experience for experiencing imperial garden of summer palace and delicious Peking duck lunch from Beijing.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Summer Palace (Yiheyuan)Stop: 2 hours - Admission includedThe Beijing English tour guide will hold your name logo and wait for you at central located Beijing's hotel lobby on 8:00am in the morning time , then go to summer palace directly, which is one of the most popular and visited sites together with the Forbidden City, or Great Wall in Beijing.This ancient royal garden is beautifully composed of palaces, gardens, pavilions, lakes and corridors fully connecting the natural beauty of imperial gardens, then take a short trip for silk factory and learn interesting silk culture before lunch . Later on have Peking duck lunch, and it also came with this lovely thin pancakes, vegetables and sweet sauce, so that you can experience authentic meal of Peking duck and get to know the precise cooking procedure, finally go back home.Read more
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Peking duck lunch
- Entry/Admission - Summer Palace (Yiheyuan)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Passport names, passport numbers, date of birth and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Private Beijing Trips
I contacted Terry out-of-the-blue, from Australia, to act as a buyer’s agent and he was excellent even though my re…
We did enjoy the tour overall. The communication before pickup was excellent and our tour guide did an excellent jo…
Terry was terrific!
Terry did a great job getting us around Beijing, avoiding the crowds, and providing us both the historical and cult…
Guide Terry Very Supportive in Every Travel Situation
I am 1 71yo male who travelled alone to China and stayed 17 days Oct. 9-27, 2019. I had bilateral total knee replac…
Tour perfect in length at each stop
Trip bus and guide just right for our group of three adults and four teenagers. The Great Wall area we were able t…
Good tour of the Great Wall
The tour was fun, they took us to a part of the wall which not many tourist go to, which was fun. The tour guide sp…
Terry guide was great! Before arriving at the destination he organized everything for us, from accommodation, trans…
The tour was excellent. My only gripe would be that Tina walked way too quickly and it was hard to keep up with her…
Had a great time
Terry and Mike were great. We saw so much in just a few days. Highlights included the Great Wall, Ming Tombs and Su…
Excellent tour guide
David was an excellent tour guide, he spoke English very well. David had everything flow and kept ahead of each st…
Flexible, friendly and knowledgeable.
We were in Beijing during the national holiday celebrations so the schedules for the normal tour offerings were all…
Terry was a fantastic guide and helped us achieve every goal we set for the day. We were provided with clean and co…
Custom tour of 3 cities
Terry was amazing! Put together several guides for 3 different cities. Everyone was on time, had excellent Englis…
Nice tour with a friendly guide
We really enjoyed our day visiting the Great Wall. The guide was very friendly & knowledgeable and the driver was e…
My Guide was Carrie and I have to say she was the most Informative, helpful and fun guide I have ever encountered. …
- Duration: 4–5 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,960 travelers!
from $83.30* $98.00
Popular: Booked by 1,615 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Half Day Tour Including Summer Palace and Peking Duck Lunch
- Private Half Day Tour Including Summer Palace and Peking Duck Lunch will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Private Half Day Tour Including Summer Palace and Peking Duck Lunch on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Half Day Tour Including Summer Palace and Peking Duck Lunch on Tripadvisor
- Private Half Day Tour Including Summer Palace and Peking Duck Lunch price starts from $180.00. Discover and book Private Half Day Tour Including Summer Palace and Peking Duck Lunch on Tripadvisor
- Private Half Day Tour Including Summer Palace and Peking Duck Lunch cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Half Day Tour Including Summer Palace and Peking Duck Lunch on Tripadvisor