The tour starts from your hotel pickup in the morning, and head up to the Tian'anmen Square by Metro.
Upon arrival, your tour guide will provide in-depth information about the Square and the surrounding area. Some attractions you will see along the road:
• Qianmen (Zhengyangmen)
• Old Beijing Railway Station
• Monument to the People's Heroes
• The Flagpole Based on your interests, choose below 2 to 3 sites to explore more:
• Gate of the Heavenly Peace
• The National Museum of China
• Beijing Urban Planning Exhibition Hall
• Chairman Mao's Memorial Hall (based on availability, it might be closed due to national conference)
• The Great Hall of the People (based on availability, it might be closed due to national conference)After your tour is finished, your guide will assist you to find a taxi back to your hotel (at your own expense), or you can take the subway back.