Private tour-2-Day Beijing Highlight
By Beijing Urban Passer
This two days Beijing private tour will be the best choice if you only have two days in Beijing and wish to see all the most famous parts of this city, this tour will be including the Tiananmen Square, forbidden city, temple of heaven ,Mutianyu Great Wall and Hutong walking with foodie experience.The whole tour will be guided by a very professsional English tour guide and professional driver serving for you, you will also taste the yummy Beijing roast duck and other local specialty food for your meals which are included in the itinerary, all the mentioned sightseeing places entrance fee are included. What you need do is book this tour, then enjoy your tour in Beijing.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- 2 Lunches which include Pekin roast duck
- Professional English speaking tour guide
- Private air condition tour vehicle with professional driver
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Forbidden City-The Palace Museum
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Heaven
- Entry/Admission - Mutianyu Great Wall
- Gratuities to your tour guide and driver(recommended)
- Departure details
- Location Name: In the lobby of your own booked Beijing hotel
- Beijing, Beijing
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 5533P53
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please offer your passport full name, passport no. at the time of booking, we need that to book the Forbidden City museum ticket
- Forbidden City museum will be closed on every Monday, Lama temple will be replacing for that.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private tour-2-Day Beijing Highlight?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private tour-2-Day Beijing Highlight on Tripadvisor
- How much is Private tour-2-Day Beijing Highlight?
- Private tour-2-Day Beijing Highlight price starts from $500.00. Discover and book Private tour-2-Day Beijing Highlight on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private tour-2-Day Beijing Highlight cancellation policy?
- Private tour-2-Day Beijing Highlight cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book Private tour-2-Day Beijing Highlight on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private tour-2-Day Beijing Highlight?
- Private tour-2-Day Beijing Highlight is hosted by Beijing Urban Passer. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Beijing Urban Passer on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private tour-2-Day Beijing Highlight on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 5533P53
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
fun, relaxing and informative.
This cooking class was fun! We met several people from other countries and had a wonderful time learning a new dish…
Fun cooking class with an intriguing market tour
I had a lot of fun on this tour. First we went to the market which was an indoor market. This is great because it w…
Excellent Hutong experience with Dean
My wife, two kids (ages 12&14) and I went on this four-hour tour with our guide Dean on 12/26/2019. He picked us up…
Don’t do it! If we could put zero we would. They never showed up at our hotel to pick us up. We called and they sa…
Forbidden City, Tiananmen & Temple of Heaven Private Tour
Excellent!! The tour guide was very friendly and helpful throughout the tour. He gave a lot of useful insights to m…
Forbidden City Tour
Excellent private tour services rendered from Mr. Gary! A very helpful tour guide and provide my family a meaningfu…
Great tour guide
I extremely enjoyed this experience. I was picked up on time by my tour guide Dean and received a warm greeting. De…
Dean was a fantastic guide!!!
I booked this private and customizable tour for myself and my husband. We opted to see the major sites, have lunch…
Had a great guide called Dean who was very informative and helpful whilst on our tour. Unfortunately Forbidden City…
Julie was a great guide providing us with lots of background info on the sights we chose to see on our tour. She kn…
Traveled all over China with Owen with 3 teenage boys. Owen was the perfect guide that made all of us comfortable …
We love it!!!
We have wonderful day with Dean! Beijing is amazing! Dean is super knowledgeable! He shares his love of his city an…
Beijing bike tour
Excellent!!!!! Dean has a wealth of knowledge and the tour was just what we wanted. I’d highly recommend this tour
Great Learning Experience
Really enjoyed this experience. Visiting the market was educational - not mind blowing - but really interesting as …
Awesome Tour Guide!
My family (adult kids) and I just came back from spending a week in Beijing. One of the highlights of our trip was …
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We had a scheduled 3day stay in Beijing as part of our China tour.due to the above circumstances our great guide dean helped us through the situation!though many sites were shut he still managed to keep us going with open spaces and local knowledge.he spoke excellent English and had a great sense of humour.his local knowledge and ‘can do’attitude made our stay quite memorable in many ways!we would definitely specify him as guide when we go back tho finish our trip(when the virus is under control and it is safe to do so).he was invaluable in re-booking our flights home at the air China office.ps their website is awful-and I told them so when we had our tickets!
Written February 6, 2020
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.