Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Explore one of the Seven wonders of the World --The Great Wall of China at Mutianyu section and discover the charming surroundings at Red Snail Temple on a 8-9 hour self-guided sightseeing trip from Beijing. You will enjoy the hike of the Great Wall and surrounding scenery. While Red Snail Temple (The Hongluo temple) provides you the chance for getting close to the Buddhist constructions and experiencing the religious cultures.If you wish to have an experienced private guide to hike with you ,tell the histories and stories and even take photos for you and your family, you also can book a guide and transfer service option upon booking.There is no factory and shopping stops during the tour.
- Bottled water
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off(For hotels within the 4th ring road of the Beijing City)
- Round-trip private transfer
- Private guide service if related tour option is selected
- Fuel surcharge
- Food and drinks
- Entrance Fee
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Private driver service is for 9 hours. More than 9 hours you are required to pay 15USD for each extra hour
- You may have a Chinese speaking driver but knows exactly where to go. He will come with a phone translator. If you require an English speaking driver please add in the "special requirements"
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Beijing Driver Guide Service
Great Wall Layover tour
This tour was amazing! I wish I could remember my driver's name, because he was wonderful. It was absolutely freezi…
Top option for making the most out of your layover time
Communication with the travel agency beforehand was excellent and as soon as we had arrived, our driver Fred was ca…
Driver (Michael Zhang) - return trip Jingshangling Great Wall of China
A very knowledgeable and friendly driver. Very professional driver cum tour guide and will not hard sell product th…
Four of us spent the day with Coco and Mr Wu. They were prompt in their pickup, and used the car ride to good adva…
Perfect wall experience
We had a wonderful stay at the great wall: great weather, almost no people and the transfer was flawless. The drive…
We changed flights and hotel at the last minute (communicated the changes through Tripadvisor) and were accommodate…
Driver was very attentive
Good experience, the wall was a tough hike but the car pick up and drop off was very good. The driver made special …
A Hot Day
The drive out from Beijing was pleasant & uneventful- whilst the drive Back was horrendous. Poor driving - swapping…
Amazing experience and great service
Amazing service! We have made a booking through Tripadvisor on Sunday 10 p.m., 5 min later I made a short call to l…
Great Wall, Great Experience and a Great Day with Lucy!
We visited the Great Wall in the morning. Our tour guide Lucy really went out her way to ensure that we have a gre…
Easy to use
This service works-simple as that. It is reliable, clean and dependable. Much better than a taxi. We will use it e…
Jinshanling was fabulous
A great section of the wall to walk along - very few people and great views. Walk up then come down on the cable c…
Best thing we did in China so far!
What else can I say? Driver, David, was brilliant. Picked us up on time, gave us advice on where to go and literall…
I had an amazing time visiting and exploring the Great Wall of Gubeikou and Jinshanling. We hiked from one section …
Private Transfer to Mutianyu and Huanghuacheng!
Driver will get you to your destination and back within the expected hours (8 - 9 hours). Our driver didn't speak …
- Duration: 8–9 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,189 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 261 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 5,228 travelers!
from $52.70* $62.00
Popular: Booked by 191 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Transfer Service from Beijing to Mutianyu and Red Snail Temple
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Transfer Service from Beijing to Mutianyu and Red Snail Temple on Tripadvisor
- Private Transfer Service from Beijing to Mutianyu and Red Snail Temple price starts from $88.00. Discover and book Private Transfer Service from Beijing to Mutianyu and Red Snail Temple on Tripadvisor
- Private Transfer Service from Beijing to Mutianyu and Red Snail Temple cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Transfer Service from Beijing to Mutianyu and Red Snail Temple on Tripadvisor
- Private Transfer Service from Beijing to Mutianyu and Red Snail Temple is hosted by Beijing Driver Guide Service. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Beijing Driver Guide Service on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Transfer Service from Beijing to Mutianyu and Red Snail Temple on Tripadvisor