Self Guided transfer service to Juyongguan Great Wall or Badaling Great Wall
By Beijing Driver Guide Service
Have a private car with a reliable driver to Great Wall at Juyongguan or Badaling section. Explore Great Wall in a hassle-free and convenient way to avoid crowds and traffic.You will be picked up from your hotel's lobby.After your hike of the Great Wall ,your driver will take you back to your hotel in Beijing.If you wish to have a friendly private guide to show you the way, tell you the histories and stories along the way and even take photos for you and your family, you also can book a guide and transfer service option upon booking.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off(For hotels within the 4th ring road of the Beijing City)
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private guide service if related tour option is selected
- Fuel surcharge
- Food and drinks
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- If your hotel out of the 5th ring road of Beijing City will have extra cost
- Beijing, Beijing Your hotel in Beijing City
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 16270P32
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- The use of the service is 5 hours ,more than 6 hours you are required to pay 15USD for each extra hour
- You may have a Chinese speaking driver but knows exactly where to go. He will come with a phone translator. If you require an English speaking driver please add in the "special requirements"
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Self Guided transfer service to Juyongguan Great Wall or Badaling Great Wall?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Self Guided transfer service to Juyongguan Great Wall or Badaling Great Wall on Tripadvisor
- How much is Self Guided transfer service to Juyongguan Great Wall or Badaling Great Wall?
- Self Guided transfer service to Juyongguan Great Wall or Badaling Great Wall price starts from $78.00. Discover and book Self Guided transfer service to Juyongguan Great Wall or Badaling Great Wall on Tripadvisor
- What is the Self Guided transfer service to Juyongguan Great Wall or Badaling Great Wall cancellation policy?
- Self Guided transfer service to Juyongguan Great Wall or Badaling Great Wall cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Self Guided transfer service to Juyongguan Great Wall or Badaling Great Wall on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Self Guided transfer service to Juyongguan Great Wall or Badaling Great Wall?
- Self Guided transfer service to Juyongguan Great Wall or Badaling Great Wall is hosted by Beijing Driver Guide Service. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Beijing Driver Guide Service on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Self Guided transfer service to Juyongguan Great Wall or Badaling Great Wall on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 16270P32
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
We booked a private driver in January 2023. Everything worked super easy. We booked, paid and got contacted via WeC…
Great Wall Layover tour
This tour was amazing! I wish I could remember my driver's name, because he was wonderful. It was absolutely freezi…
Top option for making the most out of your layover time
Communication with the travel agency beforehand was excellent and as soon as we had arrived, our driver Fred was ca…
Driver (Michael Zhang) - return trip Jingshangling Great Wall of China
A very knowledgeable and friendly driver. Very professional driver cum tour guide and will not hard sell product th…
Four of us spent the day with Coco and Mr Wu. They were prompt in their pickup, and used the car ride to good adva…
Perfect wall experience
We had a wonderful stay at the great wall: great weather, almost no people and the transfer was flawless. The drive…
We changed flights and hotel at the last minute (communicated the changes through Tripadvisor) and were accommodate…
Driver was very attentive
Good experience, the wall was a tough hike but the car pick up and drop off was very good. The driver made special …
A Hot Day
The drive out from Beijing was pleasant & uneventful- whilst the drive Back was horrendous. Poor driving - swapping…
Amazing experience and great service
Amazing service! We have made a booking through Tripadvisor on Sunday 10 p.m., 5 min later I made a short call to l…
Easy to use
This service works-simple as that. It is reliable, clean and dependable. Much better than a taxi. We will use it e…
Jinshanling was fabulous
A great section of the wall to walk along - very few people and great views. Walk up then come down on the cable c…
Best thing we did in China so far!
What else can I say? Driver, David, was brilliant. Picked us up on time, gave us advice on where to go and literall…
I had an amazing time visiting and exploring the Great Wall of Gubeikou and Jinshanling. We hiked from one section …
Private Transfer to Mutianyu and Huanghuacheng!
Driver will get you to your destination and back within the expected hours (8 - 9 hours). Our driver didn't speak …
More to explore in Beijing
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We visited the Great Wall in the morning. Our tour guide Lucy really went out her way to ensure that we have a great experience on the day. We were very grateful for that. We owe our wonderful experience at the Great Wall of China to her professional suggestion to make a last minute change to visit the Mutianyu section instead of Badaling since upon her checking earlier that morning Badaling was already well sold out. Had we not changed course we would have found ourselves stranded in a terribly crowded situation which would have significantly diminished our appreciation and enjoyment of the tour. Lucy always gives our preferences priority - in a quiet and pleasant way. For example we did not prefer cable car or chairlift so she walked all the way up the steps with us (and wouldn’t mind stopping so many times to wait for us patiently and let us catch our breath – we were horribly slow!). Elsewhere Lucy offered kind advice when we wanted to visit other places ourselves in the afteroon. We also had a good chat with her about modern day China - Beijing, Hutongs etc. We learned a lot from her. We thoroughly enjoyed our trip and have no hesitation in recommending Lucy to any one interested in visiting Beijing.
Written August 6, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.