Private Beijing Huaibei Ski Resort Tour with Mutianyu Great wall and Olympic stadiums
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 8–9 hours
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: Chinese, English
What's not included
- Fuel surcharge
- Private Air conditioned vehicle
- The ski fee for the 2 hours ski
- Professional English and Chinese speaking tour guide
- Entrance fee charge of sites
- Entry/Admission - Mutianyu Great Wall
- Entry/Admission - Olympic Park
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Cable car charge on the Mutianyu Great Wall
- Ski wear rental fee
- Ski wear rental deposit
- Snow Skis deposit
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We can also pick up other clients who stay at hotels within the downtown area of Beijing.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 7878P68
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Please provide all travelers' dates of birth, full passport names, passport numbers and lead traveler's cell phone number . We need this information for buying entrance tickets to attractions for you. This information must match with your passports exactly, on the day of travel.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private Beijing Huaibei Ski Resort Tour with Mutianyu Great wall and Olympic stadiums?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Beijing Huaibei Ski Resort Tour with Mutianyu Great wall and Olympic stadiums on Tripadvisor
- How much is Private Beijing Huaibei Ski Resort Tour with Mutianyu Great wall and Olympic stadiums?
- Private Beijing Huaibei Ski Resort Tour with Mutianyu Great wall and Olympic stadiums price starts from $221.00. Discover and book Private Beijing Huaibei Ski Resort Tour with Mutianyu Great wall and Olympic stadiums on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Beijing Huaibei Ski Resort Tour with Mutianyu Great wall and Olympic stadiums cancellation policy?
- Private Beijing Huaibei Ski Resort Tour with Mutianyu Great wall and Olympic stadiums cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Beijing Huaibei Ski Resort Tour with Mutianyu Great wall and Olympic stadiums on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Beijing Huaibei Ski Resort Tour with Mutianyu Great wall and Olympic stadiums?
- Private Beijing Huaibei Ski Resort Tour with Mutianyu Great wall and Olympic stadiums is hosted by Private Beijing Trips. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Private Beijing Trips on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Beijing Huaibei Ski Resort Tour with Mutianyu Great wall and Olympic stadiums on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 7878P68
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Mutianyu Great WallStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Olympic ParkStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Private Beijing Trips
Joined in December 2011
#45 of 469 Tours & Activities in Beijing
- Travelling_sra00Fantastic experience with a wonderful guideHad a fantastic day learning to cook three Chinese dishes and visiting the Temple of Heaven. Terry was a terrific guide, very knowledgeable, chatty and great to be around. He went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable. He picked me up at the hotel and a private driver brought us to the Hutong where I attended the cooking class. Terry picked me up after the class and we drove to the Temple of Heaven to show me around. After the tour, he even brought me to another park despite that not being part of the program. I can really recommend Terry and the tour - it's a guarantee for a great day in Beijing!
- _J436LS00Family trip to the Great WallBeing a family with 3 small kids it was vital for us to find a transfer to go to the Great Wall. I found Terry and he said it was no problem for his company. He found a minivan and a driver for us. We easily agreed on the price and on the date. The driver can to the date well in advance, took us to Mutianyu, got tickets and local transfer (to the entrance) for us. If we need a transfer next time I’ll definitely contact Terry
- annpR9659DZ00Highly recommend!Terry was amazing and very helpful throughout the entire process. Not only was Terry knowledgeable and professional, but also very friendly and easy to work with. He went above and beyond to ensure that I received the best possible service and outcome. I highly recommend Terry's service to anyone in need of assistance. I will definitely continue using Terry's service in the future. Thank you Terry for your outstanding service!
- ianhW2727NJ00Buyer’s AgentI contacted Terry out-of-the-blue, from Australia, to act as a buyer’s agent and he was excellent even though my request was outside the scope of his operations! I made an initial purchase when visiting Beijing last June with repeat orders made on-line. The subsequent on-line orders transacted without incident until the supplier suffered a recent Cyber Attack! The hacker imitated emails from the supplier regarding a change in banking arrangements making it impossible for me to differentiate between the two. Terry contacted the supplier directly on my behalf and provided the necessary verification. Well done Terry and I look forward to meeting you when next in Beijing.
- paulsI5032AW00Small GroupWe did enjoy the tour overall. The communication before pickup was excellent and our tour guide did an excellent job of keeping us informed of what was to occur. The tour started at a Jade factory which I was hoping would be more informative but turned out to be very little factory and more sales oriented, quite a large store with an impressive selection. Next stop was the Ming Tombs which we liked but would have liked to hear a little more history. After that was lunch which was pretty good but standard fare. Off to the Great wall, which was the highlight of the trip for us. Given all the history of the wall I expected to hear a lot more than was given on the bus ride coming and going. Last stop was the tea shop, this was pretty informative but again turned into more sales. Our guide Yoyo was very nice and kept everyone well informed.
- china201900Terry was terrific!Terry did a great job getting us around Beijing, avoiding the crowds, and providing us both the historical and cultural information that made the trip very enjoyable. He was always on time and was well prepared for each day. In four days we saw the main sites and never felt rushed.
- HereorAbroad00Guide Terry Very Supportive in Every Travel SituationI am 1 71yo male who travelled alone to China and stayed 17 days Oct. 9-27, 2019. I had bilateral total knee replacement 8 yrs. ago. I was incredibly fortunate to have Terry as my 1:1 travel guide for 4 days while in Beijing. Terry's fluency was excellent. Socially, he was always positive+, cool, calm and unflappable in any situation. During our time together, we visited Tiananmen Sq., the Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven, Summer Palace, Capital and Silk Museums and The Great Wall. For me personal comfort while traveling is imperative. Terry smoothed all obstacles such as carrying my daypack (as needed) or offering a hand while climbing steps, etc. When I needed a "breather", Terry sensed it and we sat and rested until I was ready to continue. There was no obstacle on my behalf that was too difficult for Terry to make happen
- sylviapizzamom00Tour perfect in length at each stopTrip bus and guide just right for our group of three adults and four teenagers. The Great Wall area we were able to walk for two hours which was enough for a very hot day and then slide down to the bottom. Lunch was an ok buffet but we came at the very end of when they were serving so not a lot left. We went to a jade market area where we learned about jade and then the tea tour and tasting topped off the tour. The teenagers were skeptical about doing the tea tasting but it turned out to be one of the highlights!
- BKPatel1700Good tour of the Great WallThe tour was fun, they took us to a part of the wall which not many tourist go to, which was fun. The tour guide spoke passable English but it was hard to understand some of the history he was giving about the great wall as he was using a mic on a coach which wasn't loud enough and slightly distorted. As a part of the tour we had a lunch which was included in the price, this lunch was quite nice and had veggie options. However drinks were not included.
- blagojevska00Guide TerryTerry guide was great! Before arriving at the destination he organized everything for us, from accommodation, transfers, excursions and tickets. And above all he is one wonderful man who wants to help in every situation. If you decide for Terry, you will not be wrong!
- 282shirleyp00ShirleyThe tour was excellent. My only gripe would be that Tina walked way too quickly and it was hard to keep up with her with the children. Highly recommend.
- SallyE26400Had a great timeTerry and Mike were great. We saw so much in just a few days. Highlights included the Great Wall, Ming Tombs and Summer Palace. Thanks.
- BuenoOrNot00Excellent tour guideDavid was an excellent tour guide, he spoke English very well. David had everything flow and kept ahead of each stop. I liked the information and history that he provided. He made sure we all got off the bus at the correct spot. He was very helpful at each location and explained our options. I would try to ask for David when you book Private Beijing Trips. I took the Great Wall Tour and Ming Tomb and loved it.
- SkullCaveGuy00Flexible, friendly and knowledgeable.We were in Beijing during the national holiday celebrations so the schedules for the normal tour offerings were all out of whack and we needed to be back at our hotel before 4pm before central BJ was locked down for the 1 October parade.... No problem!! our tour guide Terry took us on a bespoke tour of Mutianyu Great Wall and the Summer Palace that he had organised to suit us and some other friends who were in BJ at the same time. Nothing was too much trouble... knowledgeable, great English, engaging we had a ton of fun with our friends thanks to Terry. Oh!! and if you're an Aussie, we improved his vocabulary of Aussie slang. Say "Gidday Mate" to Terry for us. You'll have a "fair Dinkum" good time with Terry showing you around. :)
- puebloguy8900Great experience!Terry was a fantastic guide and helped us achieve every goal we set for the day. We were provided with clean and comfortable transportation. Terry then showed us around the shopping districts and a few other areas around Beijing. Very enjoyable!