Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Dongcheng Library Parking LotStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedThe Beijing guide and driver will hold client's name logo and pick up them at hotel lobby on 4:30pm or 6:30pm, because there are 2 shifts of "5:30pm to 6:30pm" and "7:30pm to 8:40pm" everyday, so please tell us which one you prefer when you book the tour, then drive to theater directly, Chinese Acrobatic art has its own features. The performance is very deceptive,so the requirement for lighting is much stricter than opera. A successful acrobatic show also requires beautiful clothing. Costumes further enhance the beauty of the performance and increase the visual effects. This kind of art is still what it was centuries ago in that it does not over emphasize the role of music. Performers pay more attention to the action, and he music perfectly coincided with the performance,the high level acrobatic program needs excellent technique coaches and much preparation time before it is ready . When you watch a Chinese acrobatics show, you are strongly impacted both mentally and physically. It is truly and unforgettable experience. At present, Chinese Acrobatics have developed into a kind of performance art. There are over 122 acrobatic teams above the county level in China,and Chinese acrobatics has won praise from audiences both at home and abroad, and Chinese acrobats won many gold medals in World Acrobatic Festivals in recent years. In Beijing area, there is a famous theater where you could watch acrobatics and other programs of entertainment. Top acrobatic artists invited from all over the country and the program shows trick cycling, leaping through hoops and Chinese magic tricks. Some of the artists have won prizes in international competitions. Spinning plates, juggling umbrellas, contortionists and acrobats fill the air. Finally the Chinese driver will send clients back to hotel after show. Note: The Beijing acrobatics show time is available from "5:30pm to 6:30pm" or "7:30pm to 8:40pm" everyday, and the departure Time is 4:30pm or 6:30pm everyday, so please tell us which shift you wanna choose when you book the tour.Read more
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Charge for Beijing acrobatics show
- Entry/Admission - Dongcheng Library Parking Lot
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Passport names, passport numbers, and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Private Beijing Trips
I contacted Terry out-of-the-blue, from Australia, to act as a buyer’s agent and he was excellent even though my re…
We did enjoy the tour overall. The communication before pickup was excellent and our tour guide did an excellent jo…
Terry was terrific!
Terry did a great job getting us around Beijing, avoiding the crowds, and providing us both the historical and cult…
Guide Terry Very Supportive in Every Travel Situation
I am 1 71yo male who travelled alone to China and stayed 17 days Oct. 9-27, 2019. I had bilateral total knee replac…
Tour perfect in length at each stop
Trip bus and guide just right for our group of three adults and four teenagers. The Great Wall area we were able t…
Good tour of the Great Wall
The tour was fun, they took us to a part of the wall which not many tourist go to, which was fun. The tour guide sp…
Terry guide was great! Before arriving at the destination he organized everything for us, from accommodation, trans…
The tour was excellent. My only gripe would be that Tina walked way too quickly and it was hard to keep up with her…
Had a great time
Terry and Mike were great. We saw so much in just a few days. Highlights included the Great Wall, Ming Tombs and Su…
Excellent tour guide
David was an excellent tour guide, he spoke English very well. David had everything flow and kept ahead of each st…
Flexible, friendly and knowledgeable.
We were in Beijing during the national holiday celebrations so the schedules for the normal tour offerings were all…
Terry was a fantastic guide and helped us achieve every goal we set for the day. We were provided with clean and co…
Custom tour of 3 cities
Terry was amazing! Put together several guides for 3 different cities. Everyone was on time, had excellent Englis…
Nice tour with a friendly guide
We really enjoyed our day visiting the Great Wall. The guide was very friendly & knowledgeable and the driver was e…
My Guide was Carrie and I have to say she was the most Informative, helpful and fun guide I have ever encountered. …
- Duration: 3–4 minutes
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,957 travelers!
from $150.40* $188.00
Popular: Booked by 1,362 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 677 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Beijing Night Tour Of Acrobatics Show Including Private Transfer
What time does Beijing Night Tour Of Acrobatics Show Including Private Transfer start?
Beijing Night Tour Of Acrobatics Show Including Private Transfer will start at 4:30 PM. Discover and book Beijing Night Tour Of Acrobatics Show Including Private Transfer on Tripadvisor
How much is Beijing Night Tour Of Acrobatics Show Including Private Transfer?
Beijing Night Tour Of Acrobatics Show Including Private Transfer price starts from $104.00. Discover and book Beijing Night Tour Of Acrobatics Show Including Private Transfer on Tripadvisor
What is the Beijing Night Tour Of Acrobatics Show Including Private Transfer cancellation policy?
Beijing Night Tour Of Acrobatics Show Including Private Transfer cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Beijing Night Tour Of Acrobatics Show Including Private Transfer on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Beijing Night Tour Of Acrobatics Show Including Private Transfer?
Beijing Night Tour Of Acrobatics Show Including Private Transfer is hosted by Private Beijing Trips. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Private Beijing Trips on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Beijing Night Tour Of Acrobatics Show Including Private Transfer on Tripadvisor