Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Red Theatre Beijing Kung Fu ShowStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedThe Beijing guide and driver will hold client's name logo and pick up them at hotel lobby on 6:20pm, then drive to red theater directly, and The show story started when the young Chun Yi was brought by his mother to the temple to start his apprenticeship to become a monk. At first he found it difficult to experience the strict discipline, at his initiation he was given the name "Chun Yi" . Several years later, the boy studied hard,and he also collected vital life energy from heaven and earth. He learned to look to nature and the movements of animals, furthermore,the Master warned him that truth could easily be seduced by ego. Apart from lessons, Chun Yi got in his new-found power, and he met temptation and was distracted from the purity of the Buddhist life. He denied those who are closest to him, unprepared for the life. Deeply remorseful, Chun Yi moved through meditation to renewed focus. He was now truly ready to become a warrior monk, not for violence, but a true warrior for peace.several years later, the wise old Master prepared for the end of his life. Chun Yi went back to the Temple where the Master passed on to him the staff of his authority as Temple Abbott. The whole team of 52 featured a cast of young Kung Fu practitioners, dancers, and acrobats, all of them professional performers from 14 cites of China, including 4 boys under the age of 15, already well-advanced in their training, the performers are not only skilled in Kung Fu martial arts, but are also trained in modern dance presentation. The dancers and acrobats added new dimensions to the exploration of the movements and discipline of Kung Fu. The director had seen action by skillfully combining traditional martial arts movement with dance, ballet and acrobatics, the inspiring story of a young boy seeking enlightenment. Later on the Chinese driver will send client back to hotel. Note: The show time is available from 7:30pm to 8:40pm, and the departure Time is 6:20pm everyday.Read more
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Red Theatre Beijing Kung Fu Show
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Private Beijing Trips
I contacted Terry out-of-the-blue, from Australia, to act as a buyer’s agent and he was excellent even though my re…
We did enjoy the tour overall. The communication before pickup was excellent and our tour guide did an excellent jo…
Terry was terrific!
Terry did a great job getting us around Beijing, avoiding the crowds, and providing us both the historical and cult…
Guide Terry Very Supportive in Every Travel Situation
I am 1 71yo male who travelled alone to China and stayed 17 days Oct. 9-27, 2019. I had bilateral total knee replac…
Tour perfect in length at each stop
Trip bus and guide just right for our group of three adults and four teenagers. The Great Wall area we were able t…
Good tour of the Great Wall
The tour was fun, they took us to a part of the wall which not many tourist go to, which was fun. The tour guide sp…
Terry guide was great! Before arriving at the destination he organized everything for us, from accommodation, trans…
The tour was excellent. My only gripe would be that Tina walked way too quickly and it was hard to keep up with her…
Had a great time
Terry and Mike were great. We saw so much in just a few days. Highlights included the Great Wall, Ming Tombs and Su…
Excellent tour guide
David was an excellent tour guide, he spoke English very well. David had everything flow and kept ahead of each st…
Flexible, friendly and knowledgeable.
We were in Beijing during the national holiday celebrations so the schedules for the normal tour offerings were all…
Terry was a fantastic guide and helped us achieve every goal we set for the day. We were provided with clean and co…
Custom tour of 3 cities
Terry was amazing! Put together several guides for 3 different cities. Everyone was on time, had excellent Englis…
Nice tour with a friendly guide
We really enjoyed our day visiting the Great Wall. The guide was very friendly & knowledgeable and the driver was e…
My Guide was Carrie and I have to say she was the most Informative, helpful and fun guide I have ever encountered. …
- Duration: 3–4 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,957 travelers!
from $150.40* $188.00
Popular: Booked by 1,362 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 129 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 993 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Beijing Night Tour Of KungFu Show In Red Theater Including Private Transfer
What time does Beijing Night Tour Of KungFu Show In Red Theater Including Private Transfer start?
Beijing Night Tour Of KungFu Show In Red Theater Including Private Transfer will start at 6:20 PM. Discover and book Beijing Night Tour Of KungFu Show In Red Theater Including Private Transfer on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Beijing Night Tour Of KungFu Show In Red Theater Including Private Transfer?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Beijing Night Tour Of KungFu Show In Red Theater Including Private Transfer on Tripadvisor
How much is Beijing Night Tour Of KungFu Show In Red Theater Including Private Transfer?
Beijing Night Tour Of KungFu Show In Red Theater Including Private Transfer price starts from $105.00. Discover and book Beijing Night Tour Of KungFu Show In Red Theater Including Private Transfer on Tripadvisor
What is the Beijing Night Tour Of KungFu Show In Red Theater Including Private Transfer cancellation policy?
Beijing Night Tour Of KungFu Show In Red Theater Including Private Transfer cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Beijing Night Tour Of KungFu Show In Red Theater Including Private Transfer on Tripadvisor