Beijing Night Tour Of KungFu Show In Red Theater Including Private Transfer
By Private Beijing Trips
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Red Theatre Beijing Kung Fu Show
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We can also pick up clients who stay at other hotels within the downtown area of Beijing.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 7878P39
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Beijing Night Tour Of KungFu Show In Red Theater Including Private Transfer?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Beijing Night Tour Of KungFu Show In Red Theater Including Private Transfer on Tripadvisor
- How much is Beijing Night Tour Of KungFu Show In Red Theater Including Private Transfer?
- Beijing Night Tour Of KungFu Show In Red Theater Including Private Transfer price starts from $105.00. Discover and book Beijing Night Tour Of KungFu Show In Red Theater Including Private Transfer on Tripadvisor
- What is the Beijing Night Tour Of KungFu Show In Red Theater Including Private Transfer cancellation policy?
- Beijing Night Tour Of KungFu Show In Red Theater Including Private Transfer cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Beijing Night Tour Of KungFu Show In Red Theater Including Private Transfer on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Beijing Night Tour Of KungFu Show In Red Theater Including Private Transfer?
- Beijing Night Tour Of KungFu Show In Red Theater Including Private Transfer is hosted by Private Beijing Trips. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Private Beijing Trips on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Beijing Night Tour Of KungFu Show In Red Theater Including Private Transfer on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 7878P39
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Red Theatre Beijing Kung Fu ShowStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedThe Beijing guide and driver will hold client's name logo and pick up them at hotel lobby on 6:20pm, then drive to red theater directly, and The show story started when the young Chun Yi was brought by his mother to the temple to start his apprenticeship to become a monk. At first he found it difficult to experience the strict discipline, at his initiation he was given the name "Chun Yi" . Several years later, the boy studied hard,and he also collected vital life energy from heaven and earth. He learned to look to nature and the movements of animals, furthermore,the Master warned him that truth could easily be seduced by ego. Apart from lessons, Chun Yi got in his new-found power, and he met temptation and was distracted from the purity of the Buddhist life. He denied those who are closest to him, unprepared for the life. Deeply remorseful, Chun Yi moved through meditation to renewed focus. He was now truly ready to become a warrior monk, not for violence, but a true warrior for peace.several years later, the wise old Master prepared for the end of his life. Chun Yi went back to the Temple where the Master passed on to him the staff of his authority as Temple Abbott. The whole team of 52 featured a cast of young Kung Fu practitioners, dancers, and acrobats, all of them professional performers from 14 cites of China, including 4 boys under the age of 15, already well-advanced in their training, the performers are not only skilled in Kung Fu martial arts, but are also trained in modern dance presentation. The dancers and acrobats added new dimensions to the exploration of the movements and discipline of Kung Fu. The director had seen action by skillfully combining traditional martial arts movement with dance, ballet and acrobatics, the inspiring story of a young boy seeking enlightenment. Later on the Chinese driver will send client back to hotel. Note: The show time is available from 7:30pm to 8:40pm, and the departure Time is 6:20pm everyday.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
I contacted Terry out-of-the-blue, from Australia, to act as a buyer’s agent and he was excellent even though my re…
We did enjoy the tour overall. The communication before pickup was excellent and our tour guide did an excellent jo…
Terry was terrific!
Terry did a great job getting us around Beijing, avoiding the crowds, and providing us both the historical and cult…
Guide Terry Very Supportive in Every Travel Situation
I am 1 71yo male who travelled alone to China and stayed 17 days Oct. 9-27, 2019. I had bilateral total knee replac…
Tour perfect in length at each stop
Trip bus and guide just right for our group of three adults and four teenagers. The Great Wall area we were able t…
Good tour of the Great Wall
The tour was fun, they took us to a part of the wall which not many tourist go to, which was fun. The tour guide sp…
Terry guide was great! Before arriving at the destination he organized everything for us, from accommodation, trans…
The tour was excellent. My only gripe would be that Tina walked way too quickly and it was hard to keep up with her…
Had a great time
Terry and Mike were great. We saw so much in just a few days. Highlights included the Great Wall, Ming Tombs and Su…
Excellent tour guide
David was an excellent tour guide, he spoke English very well. David had everything flow and kept ahead of each st…
Flexible, friendly and knowledgeable.
We were in Beijing during the national holiday celebrations so the schedules for the normal tour offerings were all…
Terry was a fantastic guide and helped us achieve every goal we set for the day. We were provided with clean and co…
Custom tour of 3 cities
Terry was amazing! Put together several guides for 3 different cities. Everyone was on time, had excellent Englis…
Nice tour with a friendly guide
We really enjoyed our day visiting the Great Wall. The guide was very friendly & knowledgeable and the driver was e…
My Guide was Carrie and I have to say she was the most Informative, helpful and fun guide I have ever encountered. …