Beijing Half Day Walking Tour of Ancient Hutongs with Taste of Local Snacks
By Wendy Wu Tours
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- To taste several kinds of local snacks
- An English-speaking local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip private transfer
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entry/Admission - Bell and Drum Towers
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- If your pick-up location is not within the scoop of definition, your guide will meet you at an appointed place and transfer you back to the same location after the tour ends, or you can pay additional car charge for pickup and drop-off service from your hotel.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 41501P63
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Beijing Half Day Walking Tour of Ancient Hutongs with Taste of Local Snacks?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Beijing Half Day Walking Tour of Ancient Hutongs with Taste of Local Snacks on Tripadvisor
- How much is Beijing Half Day Walking Tour of Ancient Hutongs with Taste of Local Snacks?
- Beijing Half Day Walking Tour of Ancient Hutongs with Taste of Local Snacks price starts from $110.62. Discover and book Beijing Half Day Walking Tour of Ancient Hutongs with Taste of Local Snacks on Tripadvisor
- What is the Beijing Half Day Walking Tour of Ancient Hutongs with Taste of Local Snacks cancellation policy?
- Beijing Half Day Walking Tour of Ancient Hutongs with Taste of Local Snacks cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Beijing Half Day Walking Tour of Ancient Hutongs with Taste of Local Snacks on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Beijing Half Day Walking Tour of Ancient Hutongs with Taste of Local Snacks?
- Beijing Half Day Walking Tour of Ancient Hutongs with Taste of Local Snacks is hosted by Wendy Wu Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Wendy Wu Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Beijing Half Day Walking Tour of Ancient Hutongs with Taste of Local Snacks on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 41501P63
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Huguosi Hutong Snack StreetStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 2Bell and Drum TowersStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
5 Day Private Culinary Cambodia Tour
My husband and I recently returned from a 5-day Wendy Wu Tailor-made Private tour of Cambodia. From the moment we …
One of a kind experience
I went to Sri Lanka in 2017 on a Wendy wu tour. I love how inclusive it was. I wasn't stressed about what I was doi…
I never actually got to take this holiday because of the Coronavirus Pandemic. However, I would like to say that …
Refund of deposit
Unfortunately our tour of China next month has been cancelled due to the virus. Wendy Wu customer service was exemp…
Terrible Customer Service - just after your money
Shortly after booking a 14 day tour of China, and paying a deposit, the Coronavirus outbreak occurred in Wuhan and…
Shocking customer service.
We booked an 18 day tour of China with Wendy Wu and were delighted to to be going on the holiday of a lifetime. A w…
Glories of China Wendy Wu
Had a fantastic tour of China. (Glories of China) Our tour guide Alice was fantastic, she went above and beyond an…
Wonders of China tour
In October 2019 we headed to China for the Wendy Wu “Wonders of China” tour. Our tour guide was Kai Ning. Beijing…
Wendy Wu - Grand Tour of China
Oct 2019 - We have just returned from a 26 day 'Wendy Wu - Grand Tour of China' which was absolutely EXCELLENT!!! …
Wonders of china
My wife and I did the wonders of china tour it was full of amazing places to see ,Beijing, Shanghai, Yankee river c…
We wanted to visit all the must see sights of China plus some less well known so we decided on Wendy Wu Tours . We …
Majestic Yangtze Tour
This was beyond my expectations and enjoyed every minute. We started in Shanghai and worked our way to Beijing, wit…
We recently returned from our Majestic Yangtze Tour with Wendy Wu. A friend recommended this company but had done a…
Amazing trip to South America
We went for a 14 days private tour trip to Peru, Iguazo, Buenos Aires and Rio De Jenairo November 2019 The organisa…
What a fantastic Trip
The trip was fantastic, so many highlights, so much to see, so many special memories, so many new friends made! Chi…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Sep 2019 • Couples
We have literally just returned from the tour entitled "in pursuit of pandas" with Wendy Wu and words can't describe how much we enjoyed the holiday. From start to finish Wendy Wu arranged everything and took care of every detail. Our tour guide Jacky was truly a credit to the company looking after all of us and making us smile. All of the local tour guides were knowledgeable and helpful as well especially Penny who's cheeky sense of humour made us all fall in love with her. This tour covers everything on your bucket list from standing on the great wall to viewing at the splendour of the terracotta warriors. It also gives you so much more from local shows to cultural experiences like a walk in the park where locals play Mahjong and dance. You do need to be prepared to embrace a busy schedule and a whole new culture (and squaty loos!) You will also make new friends and our group bonded like a family to make our tour extra special. Go with an open heart and you will have the experience of a lifetime.
Written September 17, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Dear KerrieandJingles, We are delighted to hear how much you enjoyed your "In Pursuit of Pandas" tour. Thank you for sharing your photos. Please be assured we take our Customer feedback very seriously and your kind words about Jacky and Penny have been shared with our China office. We hope you have returned with some incredible memories of China that will last for many years to come. Kind Regards Wendy Wu Tours (UK)
Written October 17, 2019
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.