Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 3-99, max of 999 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Chinese style lunch
- Transport by air-conditioned coach/mini-van
- Hutong rickshaw ride
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- Pick-up and drop-off services from the hotels located within 4th ring circle highway
- If your hotel is located out of 4th Ring Circle Highway, please go to Prime Hotel to join the tour at 07:30AM. (Add: No. 2, Wangfujing Ave. Tel: +86-10-65136666)
- Admission tickets
- Entry/Admission - Hutong Tour
- Entry/Admission - Bell and Drum Towers
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Departure Point: Pick-up and drop-off services from the hotels located within 4th ring circle highway Dates: Daily Return point: Returns to original departure point
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 2042BJSIC_08
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Beijing's Present and Past: Olympic Park and Hutong Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Beijing's Present and Past: Olympic Park and Hutong Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Beijing's Present and Past: Olympic Park and Hutong Tour?
- Beijing's Present and Past: Olympic Park and Hutong Tour price starts from $139.00. Discover and book Beijing's Present and Past: Olympic Park and Hutong Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Beijing's Present and Past: Olympic Park and Hutong Tour cancellation policy?
- Beijing's Present and Past: Olympic Park and Hutong Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Beijing's Present and Past: Olympic Park and Hutong Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Beijing's Present and Past: Olympic Park and Hutong Tour?
- Beijing's Present and Past: Olympic Park and Hutong Tour is hosted by Han Tang Tour Beijing. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Han Tang Tour Beijing on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Beijing's Present and Past: Olympic Park and Hutong Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 2042BJSIC_08
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Olympic ParkStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 2Hutong TourStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 3Bell and Drum TowersStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
This was amazing and had a great time during my tour, our guide explain us everything of this place, the history, …
Really world first class airport the Daxing
Less than 20minutes to get everything done After arriving at Beijing daxing international airport .Entrance one sto…
As a bucket list experience it did not disappoint. I was amazed by the vastness and size of that wall. Walked all l…
Kelly Halima S00
This was an amazing place I couldn’t walk it all as the steps are huge, my brother did though, it would be a mistak…
Great fun way to see a different part of the City
We just booked one of the drivers off the street so did not book a recognized tour as such. It is quite funny, the…
Bad, quick, and rude
Pros: It was fast, they picked up, and left us next to our hotel, it was low season so only the two of us on the t…
Ronald Edward N00
Great tour and great guide
I had a great time on my tour. Cynthia was a great guide answering all of my questions. And if you need a fantast…
Great sceneries In winter and not many people
Use a cable car and you will fully enjoy! Use a travel agent you can find in sunlitan. Try also skiing
Be aware and don't do it
I booked this tour for my brother and his wife. First, the tour was 45 minutes late picking them up at the hotel. S…
Min Li F00
As good as it gets!
The driver came punctually, picked us up, drove us safely to the airport, and that was it! As good as it gets!
Min Li F00
As easy as it gets
We arrived 30 minutes earlier and got out of the airport extremely fast too. I thought our guide wouldn't be here b…
Enjoyed our tour from Beijing
The weather in Beijing was cold, we visited the Great Wall entered from the Jiayuguan pass near Beijing. The view …
Hiking the Great Wall of China was a bucket list item for me and it was amazing to visit! I arranged the tour throu…
Vicki was an amazing guide. Super knowledgeable and friendly. She stayed with us the entire time, giving amazing ti…
An amazing Journey!
A great all around journey with informative tour guide. I preferred the Great Wall as I feel that more more special…