Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Tiananmen Square (Tiananmen Guangchang)Stop: 30 minutesSee details
- 2Forbidden City-The Palace MuseumStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 3Hall of Great Harmony (Taihe Dian)Stop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Hall of UnionStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5The Imperial Garden of The Palace MuseumStop: 10 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6Mutianyu Great WallStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- Cable car or ski lift up and toboggan down
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (For hotels within the 4th Ring Road of the Beijing City)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entrance Fee
- Entry/Admission - Forbidden City-The Palace Museum
- Entry/Admission - Hall of Great Harmony (Taihe Dian)
- Entry/Admission - Hall of Union
- Entry/Admission - The Imperial Garden of The Palace Museum
- Entry/Admission - Mutianyu Great Wall
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 2 more reviews on Viator
My wife and I traveled from San Jose California to Beijing for vacation to tour Tiananmen Square, The Forbidden city and the Great Wall of China. Lucy picked us up from the Hotel 15 minutes early. She is very friendly and knowledgeable, answering our questions about different…
Date of experience: December 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Discover Beijing Tours
i was transported to a totally new world! can you believe such a place exists on earth? and this mesmerizing Hanfu …
Good Tour with Linda!
Fluent in English (and Chinese of course) and energetic, it was great to have Linda as our day tour guide. She made…
JIMMY! The best!
This tour was AMAZING. Although it was a rainy day, Jimmy brought sunshine. He was very knowledgable, purchased o…
The BEST Day !!!
This day is one I will never forget. We went on the fourth of July... the HOTTEST day. Lucy took us to a private …
Becky was a fabulous tour guide.
This review is a long time in coming, we visited China last year 2019 in March/ April. We were a private party of …
My partner and I landed in Beijing the night before and we wanted to experience Chinese cuisine the next day so we …
Our guide, Becky was amazing. She was very knowledgeable about the history of the zoo and surrounding areas. She al…
Great tour combo if you've seen great wall and forbidden city.
Our guide Lucy was waiting for us ahead of schedule in the hotel lobby. We followed the itinerary and were able to…
Perfect for my overnight stay
This tour was perfect for the few hours I had in Beijing. Pick up and drop off from Hotel very handy. It was a cond…
Highlight of my trip to Beijing
My tour guide Lucy showed up at my hotel early and prepared. We embarked on a perfect day of serious walking and hi…
Great tour for a short trip to Beijing
Lucy took me on the tour of the Summer Palace, she was very knowledgeable and a great companion for the day (she ta…
Best tour guide in Beijing!!
We had a great time on our tour with Jimmy. He knew every historical fact about Tiananmen Square and Forbidden City…
Private tour of forbidden city
The forbidden city and tiananmen are a must-see when visiting Beijing. Jimmy was a great tour guide and pre-purchas…
Lucy was lovely, the wall was beautiful and the toboggan ride so much fun! My phone ran out of power so Lucy took s…
Great Wall is great fun
Lucy and her driver took us around Beijing. An amazing highlight was seeing the Great Wall (held together by sticky…
- Duration: 9h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
from $150.40* $188.00
Popular: Booked by 1,362 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 993 travelers!
Beijing Classic Full-Day Tour including the Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square, Summer Palace and Temple of Heaven
Popular: Booked by 2,849 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Beijing Small-Group Tour: Mutianyu Great Wall, Tiananmen Square and Forbidden City
What time does Beijing Small-Group Tour: Mutianyu Great Wall, Tiananmen Square and Forbidden City start?
Beijing Small-Group Tour: Mutianyu Great Wall, Tiananmen Square and Forbidden City will start at 7:30 AM. Discover and book Beijing Small-Group Tour: Mutianyu Great Wall, Tiananmen Square and Forbidden City on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Beijing Small-Group Tour: Mutianyu Great Wall, Tiananmen Square and Forbidden City?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Beijing Small-Group Tour: Mutianyu Great Wall, Tiananmen Square and Forbidden City on Tripadvisor
How much is Beijing Small-Group Tour: Mutianyu Great Wall, Tiananmen Square and Forbidden City?
Beijing Small-Group Tour: Mutianyu Great Wall, Tiananmen Square and Forbidden City price starts from $148.00. Discover and book Beijing Small-Group Tour: Mutianyu Great Wall, Tiananmen Square and Forbidden City on Tripadvisor
What is the Beijing Small-Group Tour: Mutianyu Great Wall, Tiananmen Square and Forbidden City cancellation policy?
Beijing Small-Group Tour: Mutianyu Great Wall, Tiananmen Square and Forbidden City cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Beijing Small-Group Tour: Mutianyu Great Wall, Tiananmen Square and Forbidden City on Tripadvisor