Private City Overview Tour With Imperial Lunch and Cruise Inside Summer Palace
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private guide
- 1 Hour Chartered Boat inside Summer Palace
- Imperial Lunch with soft drinks and local beer
- Mineral water
- Entrance fee
- Entry/Admission - Forbidden City-The Palace Museum
- Entry/Admission - Summer Palace (Yiheyuan)
- Entry/Admission - Central Radio and Television Tower (Zhongyang Dianshita)
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Guide will meet you in your Beijing hotel lobby
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 25174P23
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Passport name, number, is required at time of booking for all participants (for getting attraction ticket in advance)
- Private tour with no shopping stop
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private City Overview Tour With Imperial Lunch and Cruise Inside Summer Palace?
- How much is Private City Overview Tour With Imperial Lunch and Cruise Inside Summer Palace?
- Private City Overview Tour With Imperial Lunch and Cruise Inside Summer Palace price starts from $248.00. Discover and book Private City Overview Tour With Imperial Lunch and Cruise Inside Summer Palace on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private City Overview Tour With Imperial Lunch and Cruise Inside Summer Palace cancellation policy?
- Private City Overview Tour With Imperial Lunch and Cruise Inside Summer Palace cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private City Overview Tour With Imperial Lunch and Cruise Inside Summer Palace on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private City Overview Tour With Imperial Lunch and Cruise Inside Summer Palace?
- Private City Overview Tour With Imperial Lunch and Cruise Inside Summer Palace is hosted by WikiBeijing. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact WikiBeijing on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private City Overview Tour With Imperial Lunch and Cruise Inside Summer Palace on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 25174P23
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Tiananmen Square (Tiananmen Guangchang)Stop: 40 minutesSee details
- 2Forbidden City-The Palace MuseumStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 3Summer Palace (Yiheyuan)Stop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 4Central Radio and Television Tower (Zhongyang Dianshita)Stop: 40 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
The best tour! Dana, our tour guide, know so much history about all the places we visited. She was attentive and pa…
Beautiful place to visit. I visit there in 2018
A must place to visit that full of history. Take a camera, there is a museum to learn about its history.
Oh my gosh! Angie is an AMAZING tour guide!
My friend and I took both group tours and private tours. We explored all over the city and to the wall. We were p…
Our favorite tour in Beijing!
Our guide, Angie, made our day exceptional! She was prompt to meet us, professional, spoke beautiful English and ad…
Tour of china
Not knowing how to speak the native language was a bit scary. So my partner and I decided to book a private tour gu…
The best guide in Beijing!
Our guide, Selena, was simply amazing. She was kind, thoughtful and knowledgeable. She went above and beyond and he…
What a wonderful day! Our guide Dana was very friendly and shared the centuries of history, beauty and intrigue tha…
Insightful and well paced
My husband, parents, and brother took this tour on Saturday 11/2. Pickup was prompt with communication the night be…
This tour was amazing!!!! Angie was super kind and knowledgeable. The Gubei Water town was nice and the Great Wall …
Amazing tour our guide Colin was incredibly knowledgable and informative. To see so many amazing sites in one day w…
Fantastic Tour with top guide
Our guide, Angie, is an excellent guide. Has great people skills, speakes very good English and knows the History o…
Awesome tour with Serena
We had a wonderful tour with Serena. With our elderly parents, our guide Serena was extremely empathetic and patien…
Great intro to Beijing culture and history
With only a weekend in Beijing we booked this tour to take us to all the highlights. The monuments are large and yo…
Super Informative with Excellent Guide!
We took the above tour with Angie today. As soon as we booked, communication was thorough, clear and easy to unders…
Great way to see Beijing in one day minus the Great Wall
We unknowingly visited Beijing during Golden Week so everything was extremely packed but Carrie modified our itiner…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
This tour is great for those that don't have a lot of time in Beijing. This tour takes you to all the main sites and you don't have to wait in line. We were able to see the Temple of Heaven, Tiananmen Square, The Forbidden City, and the Summer Palace. The Peking Duck lunch was delicious as well. Shen Shen our tour guide spoke very good English and gave us a lot of history about all of the sites. She was very knowledgeable. I highly recommend this tour.
Written January 3, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.