Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Jinshanling Great WallStop: 3 hours - Admission excludedAfter the pick-up, you'll be driven for Jinshanling Great Wall directly. Driving for about 2 hours. The driver will drop you off at the main gate (mid-gate) of Jinshanling Great Wall. You are supposed to hike for approximately 6km, and get out from the east gate. We'll send you a file of the route after booking and you'll know how to figure out the way. Usually the hiking takes around 3-4 hours. The driver will wait for you at the parking place just out of the east gate.Read more
- Private transportation
- Bottled water & drinks
- Gift as souvenir
- Tour guide service
- Tickets (Entrance/shuttle bus/cable car)
- Any other personal expense
- Entry/Admission - Jinshanling Great Wall
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Moderate-level hiking, good fitness level required for all ages
- Hiking or other comfortable walking shoes recommended
- Bring hat, sunscreen, snacks and bottle water
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Iris was great. Very friendly and with very good English. Bring snacks to the trek and good grippy shoes.
Gert-Jan den Boer wrote a review Sep 2019Untersiggenthal, Switzerland13 contributions5 helpful votes
Had a great day out from Beijing to the wall. Was a bit further to drive, but amazing views and nice challenging walk over the wall. Excellent organisation by Iris, our friendly guide, who walked with us the whole way.
Iris was a great guide for our tour! And this part of the Wall is great for pictures as it is not crowded. Takes some work to get there but it is worth it!
Before booking the tour I was hesitant because I wasn’t sure which section would be the best. I am soooo happy I chose this one! Everywhere I went in Beijing it was way too crowded and this hiking was lovely! I barely saw people around so you have plenty of opportunities to…
Date of experience: August 2019
1 Helpful vote
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Beijing Downtown Travel Service Co., Ltd.
It's the path less traveled so there is no crowd at all in winter, you also get to let less restored sections of th…
Wobderful experience far from the croud
We book the group tour. Meeting point easy to access in beijing. This day (8th august) we were a "big group" of mor…
The great Chinese Wall
We had booked a trip via our hotel Beijing 161 Courtyard for a hike. We were picked up by Joe and Iris our guide. S…
Great explanation and ways to tour mutianyu great wall
I have been to badaling great wall long time ago. This time I accompany mu friends from Australia to tour Beijing. …
Wonderfully plan and executed hike @ Jinshanling Wall
Feeling slightly under weather,I am worried that I was unable to complete the hike according to the given time. But…
Exactly as advertised, without hidden Sales etc.
The tour guide Iris was very welcoming and tried her best to make us feel comfortable. We were also a quite small …
Worth the early waking hours
Iris was our guide and she was excellent!! Chirpy and fluent in both English and Mandarin, she gave a concise yet c…
Just came back from the tour from Jinshanling to Simatai West and I am still heavily impressed by this incredible m…
Amazing tour along the Great Wall
Iris was such an awesome tour guide. She told us loads of information about the history of the Great Wall and she w…
Remarkable Trip to the Great Wall
I joined the tour due to recommendation from the hostel I stayed at. The tour was great and Iris was very informati…
Mutianyu one-day tour
I went to Mutianyu great wall take around 2 hrs to reach it. There is 3 options to get Mutianyu from parking lot - …
The Best Way to See and Experience the Great Wall of China
This Great Wall hike was a true highlight of our Asian Vacation. Our private guide Zachary picked us up at our Bei…
Incredible day on the wall!!
Book it!!! I’ve been traveling the world for 6 months and this trip to the Great Wall is truly special. Being at a …
Beautiful hike and very well organised
I was travelling alone and joined this group hike. it goes through the restored and unrestored sections of the jins…
Francisco Javie... G00
Amazing Great Wall experience
Aris was a great guide, I loved that they let us know do it at our own pace and that the wall was almost empty whic…
- Duration: 8–9 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,802 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Private round-trip transfer from Beijing to Jinshanling Great Wall
Which attractions will I visit with Private round-trip transfer from Beijing to Jinshanling Great Wall?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private round-trip transfer from Beijing to Jinshanling Great Wall on Tripadvisor
How much is Private round-trip transfer from Beijing to Jinshanling Great Wall?
Private round-trip transfer from Beijing to Jinshanling Great Wall price starts from $175.70. Discover and book Private round-trip transfer from Beijing to Jinshanling Great Wall on Tripadvisor
What is the Private round-trip transfer from Beijing to Jinshanling Great Wall cancellation policy?
Private round-trip transfer from Beijing to Jinshanling Great Wall cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private round-trip transfer from Beijing to Jinshanling Great Wall on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Private round-trip transfer from Beijing to Jinshanling Great Wall?
Private round-trip transfer from Beijing to Jinshanling Great Wall is hosted by Beijing Downtown Travel Service Co., Ltd.. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Beijing Downtown Travel Service Co., Ltd. on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private round-trip transfer from Beijing to Jinshanling Great Wall on Tripadvisor