per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: Chinese, English
What's not included
- Bottled water
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Toll fee
- Parking fee
- Entry/Admission - Imperial Summer Palace of Mountain Resort
- Entry/Admission - Jinshanling Great Wall
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- You will pickup in your city center hotel lobby
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 26448P25
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- This is a self-guided day trip, and if you need an English speaking tour guide accompany with you for this tour, please make your request in special requirement field upon booking.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Beijing Private Day Trip to Chengde Mountain Resort and Jinshanling Great Wall?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Beijing Private Day Trip to Chengde Mountain Resort and Jinshanling Great Wall on Tripadvisor
- How much is Beijing Private Day Trip to Chengde Mountain Resort and Jinshanling Great Wall?
- Beijing Private Day Trip to Chengde Mountain Resort and Jinshanling Great Wall price starts from $318.00. Discover and book Beijing Private Day Trip to Chengde Mountain Resort and Jinshanling Great Wall on Tripadvisor
- What is the Beijing Private Day Trip to Chengde Mountain Resort and Jinshanling Great Wall cancellation policy?
- Beijing Private Day Trip to Chengde Mountain Resort and Jinshanling Great Wall cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Beijing Private Day Trip to Chengde Mountain Resort and Jinshanling Great Wall on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Beijing Private Day Trip to Chengde Mountain Resort and Jinshanling Great Wall?
- Beijing Private Day Trip to Chengde Mountain Resort and Jinshanling Great Wall is hosted by Lily's Beijing Tour Guide & Car Service. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Lily's Beijing Tour Guide & Car Service on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Beijing Private Day Trip to Chengde Mountain Resort and Jinshanling Great Wall on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 26448P25
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1BeijingStop: 3 hoursSee details
- 2Imperial Summer Palace of Mountain ResortStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 3Jinshanling Great WallStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 4BeijingStop: 3 hoursSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Lily's Beijing Tour Guide & Car Service
#2 of 198 Outdoor Activities in Beijing
- Z1398IVjulianao00Amazing experience!The experience was amazing from beginning to end. Lucy was our guide and did a fantastic job! Her English was great and she shared so many insightful and interesting information of all the places we visited. Her way of leading the tour made all the difference. The day was fun and filled with nice surprises. Lunch was authentic and great. And the tea tasting experience finalised the day beautifully. Lucy, thanks for looking after us so well! Your friendliness made all the difference. It was a great experience! Thank you!
- claudemiro19600Lucy is the best Tour Guide in ChinaLucy was outstanding. We have no words to express how grateful we are. Her Emglish as well as her knowledge of China culture was amazing and beyond any expectation. We recommend Lucy to anyone coming to China without ant hesitation. You will be very very happy to have Lucy with you during your stay in China.
- N5045AKroyf00Beijing what an experienceAmazing time visiting Tiananmen Square, the forbidden city and the Great Wall with Maggie and Gary. Maggie shared so much knowledge of each site, along with best places to try lovely traditional food. Will be booking another tour with Maggie on my return to Beijing.
- joumanam53900Maggie and GaryMaggie and Gary were a fantastic guides, they were friendly, kind and very informative. They took us to the best local restaurants and ensured we were having a great experience. Very highly recommended 👌
- O1055RQmichaelf00Awesome ExperienceGary and Maggie were Fabulous.. Enjoyed the experience and hassle free. Maggie was very knowledgeable about Chinas history. Would recommend it.
- abigailk35100Great tour experience!Lucy, our guide, was great! I went with my dad, learned so much about the Forbidden City, and took so many photos and video! Great tour and great experience!
- L5358GVchristopherj00Amazing Beijing and Great Wall Experience!Maggie was a phenomenal tour guide! She was incredibly supportive of us throughout the tour and tailored the activities to our needs and schedule! Definitely the best tour I've ever had the opportunity to take! Thank you Maggie and Garrett for your hospitality!
- georginahG6623GN00Tour exceeded expectationsShort on time but want to see some of Beijing’s biggest and best known sights? This tour covers a lot of ground but we never felt rushed. Our tour guide Maggie checked in the day before the tour to double check pick up arrangements. On the day, she greeted us with such a welcoming smile when she picked us up that set the tone for the adventure ahead. It’s amazing to experience the scale of Tian’anmen Square, the Great Wall and the Forbidden City after seeing it only through a tv screen before today. I know what you’re thinking, that lunch on offer might be so-so. But let me tell you it was delicious. Maggie and our driver Mr Yang took us to a local hotspot. A colourful, neighbourhood restaurant, where we were served chicken Kung pao, steamed buns, pancakes and more. Fortified, we headed to the Great Wall. We were in low season so there were no queues. Incredible views and very few people. Highly recommend this tour.
- Squantri00One day in Beijing -amazingMaggie was such a great tour guide- from calling to make sure she had the address to pick us up, to friendly summaries of all the spots we visited. We only had one day in Beijing , and couldn't have asked for a better experience. The highlights were lunch (absolutely delicious), the information and of course Maggie kindly taking lots of photos and sharing them with us.
- 705orlab00A very fun day tourThe tour was incredible! Very rich history and culture! The view from the wall was absolutely beautiful. Our guide Lucy was very knowledgeable and provided us with many facts about the wall and Chinese history, highlight of our trip!
- O7662XUjessicag00Smart, fun and comprehensiveJerry was a fantastic tour guide. He was informative and engaging. We are well seasoned travelers and thoroughly enjoyed his efficiency in taking us around the city with his driver Gary.
- greekguy2900Excellent all in all!This private tour was really a bliss. Our guide, Lucy, picked us up from our hotel promptly, along with the driver, Gary. She was polite, very informative, and a joy to be with. She answered all our questions and was happy to accommodate our needs. Stress-free entrance to Tiananmen Square, The Forbidden City, and the Great Wall. Great proposals for local souvenirs were also made. Gary drove us safely to all the attractions and was also a smiling, polite face in the car for the whole duration of our excursion. All in all, highly recommended!
- crstala00Nice Day experienceIt was a wonderful day experience we had wi Maggie she was friendly kind and knowledgeable about the places we visited Thank you this beautiful day
- Karen R00Best time in BeijingIt is the best tour to do in Beijing. Perfect time, confortable car, Lucy is a great guide and a very good person. She is funny, she knows a lot about China’ s history and she loves to share her knowledge. Her english is perfect. Super recommended!
- williep23300Best Beijing Tour!My girlfriend and I manage sure to book this tour before arriving in Beijing because we wanted the best experience possible. Maggie was AMAZING! She took us to all the highlights and was very informative, but also interactive. Not to mention we had a private car, and Maggie is also a fantastic photographer as well. Highly recommend this tour if you’re looking for a good mix of history, sightseeing, food, and fun. We learned a lot, and made memories to last a lifetime.
Buy it with
Beijing Private Day Trip to Chengde Mountain Resort and Jinshanling Great Wall provided by Lily's Beijing Tour Guide & Car Service
Product Overview: Beijing Private Day Trip to Chengde Mountain Resort and Jinshanling Great Wall
Number of Photos