Mombasa and Diani Beaches Day Trips to Tsavo Park
By Kenya Bush Expeditions Tours and Travel
This tour is perfect for clients on long or short holidays in the beach. Its the perfect way to break from the beach and enjoy a day full of adventure and wildlife activities. Tsavo national park is famous for big families of Elephants, buffaloes and Lions. This perfect is suitable for all types of travellers and its budget friendly.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 7–9 hours
Start time: Check availability
German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Round trip private Transportation
- Game drives in search of the Big Five
- Bottled water
- National park entrance fees
- Tips or Gratuities
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Homes and apartments
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 44482P80
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Mombasa and Diani Beaches Day Trips to Tsavo Park?
- Mombasa and Diani Beaches Day Trips to Tsavo Park price starts from $250.00. Discover and book Mombasa and Diani Beaches Day Trips to Tsavo Park on Tripadvisor
- What is the Mombasa and Diani Beaches Day Trips to Tsavo Park cancellation policy?
- Mombasa and Diani Beaches Day Trips to Tsavo Park cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Mombasa and Diani Beaches Day Trips to Tsavo Park on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Mombasa and Diani Beaches Day Trips to Tsavo Park?
- Mombasa and Diani Beaches Day Trips to Tsavo Park is hosted by Kenya Bush Expeditions Tours and Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Kenya Bush Expeditions Tours and Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Mombasa and Diani Beaches Day Trips to Tsavo Park on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Mombasa and Diani Beaches Day Trips to Tsavo Park?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 7h. Discover and book Mombasa and Diani Beaches Day Trips to Tsavo Park on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 44482P80
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Tsavo National Park EastStop: 7 hoursThis exciting tour begins by a complimentary hotel pick up either from the north or south coast hotels. After a brief introduction, your depart from your hotel to the Tsavo East national park. You will drive for 3 hours and start your game drives as soon as you enter the main gate. Later afternoon game drives before leaving the park at around 2.00pm and head back to your coastal hotel with a lot of memories. You will enjoy hot lunch on the way back at a restaurant to be suggested by the driver. Tsavo East Facts The sight of dust-red elephant wallowing, rolling and spraying each other with the midnight blue waters of palm-shaded Galana River is one of the most evocative images in Africa. This, along with the 300 kilomtere long Yatta Plateau, the longest lava flow in the world, make for an adventure unlike any other in the Tsavo East. The park forms the largest protected area in Kenya and is home to most of the larger mammals, vast herds of dust –red elephant, Rhino, buffalo, lion, leopard, pods of hippo, crocodile, waterbucks, lesser Kudu, gerenuk and the prolific bird life features 500 recorded species.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Excellent visit to Nairobi National Park!
Got driven around Nailrobi Safari Park — saw lions, giraffes, hippos, crocodiles, The guide (I think his name was P…
Great experience! The tour guide was very competent. The park is beautiful. It was a unique experience.
Joseph is #1
Very good service. Joseph is a true professional and great person. Highly recommend. Memorable experience
Great daily tour, suitable for solo travelers, must visit in Nairobi
I had a great time! I booked personalized tour only for myself, it was very well organized. I have visited The Elep…
Best adventure of my life. Memories to last a lifetime
My trip was absolutely fabulous. We were extremely lucky to have a well experienced and a man of many talents Tony …
From start to finish, the entire experience surpassed all my expectations
The wildlife encounters were absolutely breathtaking. The Maasai Mara National Reserve, with its vast grasslands an…
Morning half day tour
Professionally managed and delivers what's promised. While one can't compare the tour with a game drive in Seren…
The tour was great. We saw 5 lions hunting and the driver was very informed. He also took us to a restaurant to eat…
Francis was knowledgeable and kind. He tried very hard to make sure we were satisfied. We had a great time. He did …
Wonderful Maasai Mara day trip with Kenya Bush and guide Tony Cruize
Kenya Bush Expeditions is one of only a few outfits to offer a one-day tour of Maasai Mara, which is exactly what I…
Once in a lifetime experience up close with the lions!
An incredible experience with our guide Peter. Thank you for your expertise and for enabling us to have such a memo…
This was our first time in Maasai Mara and it was a beautiful experience..from the pick up all through the trip and…
On time/long stay/knowledgeable
We booked the night before and Joseph showed up on schedule at our hotel and took us to the park. I had two concer…
Best Tour Company in Nairobi!
I had the most amazing Safari tour with this company. From the first interaction with Divina , she made me feel com…
Had an amazing time, but...
Let me start by saying that I had a great time, and it was a tour worth every penny! The reason I'm giving 4 stars…