Best short safari, with a good chance of spotting diverse wildlife during the morning and evening game drives, perfect time for good game viewing, spotting variety of wildlife including buffalo's, red elephants, gazelles, giraffes, zebras, baboon’s, cheetah, lions among other wildlife and birds species. Tsavo East National Park is home to the legendary “Man Eaters of Tsavo, a pride of marauding lions which maimed, injured and killed railway constructions workers in 1889, until were killed by Col Patterson, a European explorer. It’s the biggest National park, combining both Tsavo East and Tsavo West, only divided by the main highway, with diverse wildlife and stunning natural attractions which are favorite place to spot the good game. The quickest and best way to make an enquiry is to call us for a short discussion or an email.
Ages 0-99, max of 15 per group
Duration: 2 days
Start time: Check availability
Meets animal welfare guidelines
Live guide: German, English, Italian, French
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Landing and facility fees
- Entry/Admission - Tsavo East
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 64507P23
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Tsavo Explore Safari?
- Tsavo Explore Safari price starts from $565.83. Discover and book Tsavo Explore Safari on Tripadvisor
- What is the Tsavo Explore Safari cancellation policy?
- Tsavo Explore Safari cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Tsavo Explore Safari on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Tsavo Explore Safari?
- Tsavo Explore Safari is hosted by LiReise Tour Safari Experts. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact LiReise Tour Safari Experts on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Tsavo Explore Safari on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 64507P23
DAY 1: HOTEL / PLACE OF STAY –...
DAY 2: TSAVO EAST – HOTEL /...
About the operator
LiReise Tour Safari Experts
Joined in February 2019
#6 of 28 Tours & Activities in Bonn
- Safarigirl1900Fantastic ExperienceWe booked two Safaris with LIREISETOUR. 3days/2nights Masai Mara and 2days/1night Tsavo East. Both tours were very well organised, from pick up to drop off, and this was a Life changing experience. Thanks to Lilian and Happiness (yes. She is called Happiness and just like her name, she is very jovial, helpful and always happy. John(our masai mara driver), Thomas (our Tsavo East driver) and Happiness managed everything so well that we didn’t have any problem at all. The accommodation was really nice. Everything was perfect. Driver John is the best, he is an excellent driver, very nice, funny and kind. You can't get to regret a minute of the journey 👌👌👌. Also our Maasai guide, David, was very friendly and knowledgable. We saw the big 5 and other animals from very very close (including Lions, Elephants, Hippopotamus, Zebras, Giraffes, Hyenas and many more). The best part is having lunch under a tree in the middle of the savannah. I really recommend it!!!. Thanks Again ...Li Reise Tour, I will always choose u anytime
- lireisetours00The best short tour , while in Mombasa.The best short tour , while in Mombasa, you will be able to visit the old town of Mombasa, Fort Jesus with the its history, Mombasa Tusks and many more.
- Arlington M00Just LovelyI was lovely, everything went perfectlyfrom being picked up to the safari and the drop off at the airport. The crew is very energetic and funny. am already planning for a different safari.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Having planned the safari trip to Kenya, we approached many agencies and I have to admit that from time to time we got little bit frustrated as the communication was not exactly smooth or the companies werent able to offer us what we wanted. Having special requirements as seeing more parcs in less time seemed to be unreal for them or they put an absurd price tag on it. And then, we came across LiReise tour company and all the struggles went away as Lilian, the manager, was so great and helpful. The communication was super easy, Lilian seemed to work 24/7 as she replied quicky and also late in the evenings/during weekends. Lilian also managed to offer us exactly what we wanted - 2 days safari to Tsavo East and West for a very favorable price. We paid everything online through PayPal in advance so it was also well-handled. And still the best part of this experience was yet to come. Nelson, the guide/driver, and Elly, the national coordinator, picked us up exactly on time in Mombasa and our best moments in Kenya started. They were great people to have around once you go on safari - super careful about your needs, very knowledgable and incredibly fun. Plus, the most important thing - Nelson did not hesitate to take the bumpier roads or more time to make sure that you see as many animals as possible. I am sure it was not my last time in Kenya and even more sure is that I would want to enjoy the services of LiReise tour again as I could not be more satisfied and I would recommend them to everybody because they were simply perfect. I dont have even one thing I would complain about. Many thanks again for everything, keep doing the great job!
Written March 17, 2020
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Thank you so much Gabriela for this great 5-star review. We really appreciate you being loyal and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.” was great to do safari with you, you are most welcome. Karibu Kenya Regards Lilian
Written March 18, 2020
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Tsavo Explore Safari provided by LiReise Tour Safari Experts
Product Overview: Tsavo Explore Safari
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos