The Maasai Mara is a unique reserve and a home to numerous species of native wildlife .The natural world is a must see ,its beautiful having being led by professional guides .Transport, flights, accomodation and meals included within the 3 days and 2 nights.
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 3 days
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
: German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
Print or digital reading material such as a guide, map, brochure, etc.
What's not included
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
- Accomodation in maasai mara
- Airport transfers
- Return flight from mombasa to maasai mara
- Complimentary airport pickup
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick clients from the port on Mombasa for those arriving on a cruise ship We offer FREE airport pickup We pick up from Diani at an extra 40 USD
- Moi Intl Airport, Mombasa Kenya
- Mombasa SGR Terminus, Miritini, Mombasa, Kenya
- Kilindini Harbour., WJWX+GCW, Mombasa, Kenya
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 60115P40
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is 3 days 2 night Maasai Mara safari from Mombasa?
- 3 days 2 night Maasai Mara safari from Mombasa price starts from $1,473.07. Discover and book 3 days 2 night Maasai Mara safari from Mombasa on Tripadvisor
- What is the 3 days 2 night Maasai Mara safari from Mombasa cancellation policy?
- 3 days 2 night Maasai Mara safari from Mombasa cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 3 days 2 night Maasai Mara safari from Mombasa on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 3 days 2 night Maasai Mara safari from Mombasa?
- 3 days 2 night Maasai Mara safari from Mombasa is hosted by Perfect Safaris Africa. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Perfect Safaris Africa on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 3 days 2 night Maasai Mara safari from Mombasa on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 60115P40
Reserve your spot
Mombasa to Maasai Mara
Full day Maasai Mara
Maasai Mara to Nairobi
About the operator
Perfect Safaris Africa
Joined in February 2018
#11 of 1,459 Outdoor Activities in Nairobi
- erichE5091JX00Your driver makes all the differenceMy driver, James, made this an awesome trip. He listened to what I was looking for and customized the experience where possible including coordinating with other drivers in the park to try to locate my favorite animal (we found a cheetah 🐆 and two baby lions 🦁!!!) as well as prioritizing time at certain locations I found particularly enjoyable. The lunch was at an iconic Amboseli lodge, Ol Tukai, and I thoroughly enjoyed spending time on the upper balcony of the lounge and watching herds of buffalo 🐃. Definitely ask for James!
- 307filipef00Great daySurfic was my driver and I couldn't wish for someone better than him! The day tour was nice, and I enjoyed it a lot!
- H7823TAelif00A fantastic day trip, you won't be disappointed.Went on the day trip to amboseli by myself. Anthony, the guide, picked me up at my hotel. We drove the 4 hours to get there from nairobi. Anthony was very nice and easy to talk to. We stopped a souvenir stand about half way there that had everything you want and are able to take home and some coffee. They accept credit card when I went. If you ask, im sure he'll stop there for you. We got to the park and he k ew all the places to go to see all kinds of wildlife. Everywhere we went had some sort if wildlife. Elephants, giraffe, lions, warthog, wildebeest, Buffalo, hippo, birds, etc, etc. He knew what the majority if not all the animals were. He was very good at his job which made my experience all the better. Ate at the lodge which was phenomenal. Then drove back to nairobi with plenty of conversation. I thoroughly enjoyed my experience and with me flying solo, Anthony made the trip all the better. Do yourself a favor and request Anthony. He's a good dude. The trip was totally worth it.
- joanmF460KV00Beautiful park with a rich diversity of wildlife! A view of Kilimanjaro if you're lucky!Booking a day trip to Amboseli National Park with Perfect Safaris was the best last-minute decision I have made recently. I was traveling to Nairobi for a work meeting and had one day to spare. As a female solo traveler, the trip to Amboseli with Samuel as driver and guide was fun, safe, educational, awe-inspiring, carefully planned yet spontaneous (it's wild nature afterall), and even spiritual. The driving was long but Samuel was very accommodating. I napped most of the way there and back. I was picked up at 5:00 a.m. from my hotel. It was still very much dark but as we drove along Mombasa Road, the sun started to rise over the plains and villages. Then at around 8 a.m., the elusive peak of Mt. Kilimanjaro revealed itself in all its awe-inspiring glory. You can never count on the mountain to show itself so I can't say it's a sure thing you will see it on your trip. Samuel made sure I took photos because sure enough, the clouds started to move and covered the peak for pretty much the rest of the day. Then we entered the park and it was majestic. The weather was beautiful for a drive. Samuel took the vehicle top down so I could stand and take photos and watch all the wild life we encountered. Plenty of giraffes, zebras, elephants, many diverse species of birds, bufffaloes, hippos in the distance, a lioness on the hunt (although we did not see the actual killing of her prey), a lion couple lounging on the grass, gazelles, impalas, baboons, wildebeest, flamingos, etc... All beautiful wildlife coexisting in such a rich ecosystem that is Amboseli. Then we stopped for a buffet lunch at Oltukai Lodge. Delicious! Make sure to stop by the gift shop! Not much inventory but I found the prices there more reasonable than outside the park. In my opinion, the only hiccup of the day was the gift and curio shop we stopped at on our way back to Nairobi. You have to haggle the prices and I was not comfortable with the prices they quoted me so I simply did not buy anything there. Other than that, I was then delivered to my lodging safe and sound. Tired but amazed and full of continuing wonder.
- K7954JNals00Amazing experience!We saw all big 5 of Africa! It was Amazing! Albert (our guide) was super polite and fun! He shared a lot of interesting facts about the animals, making our experience even better. Only downside is that on the last afternoon safari we didn’t see almost any animals, could have followed a different route.
- H7823TAelif00Very relaxing dayHad a great time at the tea farm. The owner gave some history about the farm, how to harvest it, and different types of tea. The estate is beautiful. The food was great. Stephen was my driver for today and he did great. He was very nice. If you are looking for a laid back day, I highly recommend this.
- T9891ZFkerryk00Elephants + Giraffes + Beautiful beadwork = A lovely day in NairobiIsaac was a marvellous tour guide with great info about Nairobi and the spots on our tour. He let us take our time and ask questions, and the locations in this tour are truly amazing. Take the time to visit Kobe Tough, the work they are doing is as empowering as it is beautiful.
- J2118VAlindar00Totally worth it!Our family booked the trip extempore on a Sunday evening and on Monday at 7am our driver picked us up from our hotel. Everything went really smoothly and we saw a lot of animals. We were able to choose our programme and time table. Our driver Sammy was awesome and he taught us a lot e.g. of the animals and Kenyan culture. We highly recommend the 3 days safari! Once again, thank you Sammy and welcome to Finland 🤠👍🏻
- 759aadal00Nice safariIt was really amazing and the staff were really nice and helpful, the views were amazing nothing bad to say about anything. Me and my family saw many animals from really close and got good pictures of them. I recommend going to this safari.
- 191phoebes00IncredibleAmazing experience! The views of the animals and the scenery were incredible, and only made better by our experienced safari guide. Comfortable travel and accommodation with tasty food. All staff members went above and beyond!
- E56CMfelixk00Nice experienceVery nice trip with nice guides and driver, can fully be recommended. The trip up the mountain is nice as well as is the boat tour.
- Shayne21600A decent day tripA unique experience that takes you outside of the city of Nairobi. It was good to bike through some of park and see some of the animals. A little expensive for what it is in my opinion but the driver and the guide were very helpful and informative.
- T3493OMpaulp00Great day out!!!From start to finish had a great experience with Black Santa our tour guide… nothing was to much to ask of him…he made sure we had the best time ever and his knowledge of the areas and animals we visited on the day was first class…the boat ride around crescent island on lake Naivasha was well worth the extra payment as you got up close to the wonderful hippos and some great sights on the water and around the island… Chris our boat tour guide was amazing also with his local knowledge and knew all the best places to go on the lake… even got an eagle to flyover and pick up some fish he had thrown out the boat… was a fantastic sight. All in all had a great day out
- Jane B00Amazing day out with so much to seeI arranged this trip as very last minute and was so glad I did. I was picked up from my hotel and taken into Amboseli Park, we saw an amazing range of animals including Elephants, lions, mongeese, zebra, giraffe, huge range of birds, water-buffalo, monkeys, tortoise and baboons and stopped for a really good lunch. It was rainy season and as some of the roads were flooded we missed out on one part of the tour. The vechile was a 2 wheeled drive and other 4x4 got through OK.
- kraftys00Great experience if you have an extra dayFantastic day trip and bike ride to Hell’s gate and Rift Valley. Great way to see Kenya outside of Nairobi. Drivers are professional and fantastic.
3 days 2 night Maasai Mara safari from Mombasa provided by Perfect Safaris Africa
Product Overview: 3 days 2 night Maasai Mara safari from Mombasa
Number of Photos